• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Hi Ladies,
Surprisingly I'm back again! We decided in Feb that we were done having kids.
I lost all my weight and just found out on Saturday..... BIG FAT POSITVE!
Still in disbelief and shocked!

Hi everyone, there will be 18 months between my two! my daughter is 16 months and our little boy will be here in just 8 weeks! exciting and nerve racking! x

Congrats on the new pregnancies :)

:hi:

My daughter is 6 months old and Im nearly 14 weeks pregnant. There will be give or take 11 months age difference depending when I have this one but they will both be the same age for a week or two :wacko: This one is due July 6th my daughter was due july 13th but had her July 20th.

I also have a 10 year old SS and a 3 year old always on the go toddler lol x

congrats on all the new pregnancies :) I am so wanting number 4 but, it's just not the right thing to do :-(

Hey ladies!! I've had my baby and she was a girl we named her Evelyn and her brother seems unfased by her.

Congratulations on the pregnancies :bfp: & the new babies :baby:

Sorry I dont get on here too much lately, both my Daughters have had bad viral infections, DD1 ended up being taken to hospital via ambulance, when her temperature hit 41.......Its been a very long month of poorly bubs :cry:

They are both (touch wood) on the mend now thankfully :thumbup:

Hope you are all well :flower:

Does everyone else get asked by health proffessionals how there coping with 2 like its a bad thing? I had my 6 week check yesterday and i got asked again.

I mostly get asked by strangers. Or hear things like " oh gosh two babies idk how you do it"

I hear "double trouble", "boy you've got your hands full" and "wow you must be busy" every time I take the kids out. Occasionally I even get a rude "I'd die/shoot myself/go crazy if I were you". Uh thanks.

I have an online friend from another forum with nearly 6 children under 8 (she's due any day with #6). 8 year old DD with special needs, 6 year old DD, twin not yet 3 year old girls, and a 16 month old boy. I'm sure you can imagine the comments she gets on a daily basis!

I get told all the time "wow you must have your hands full" and "how do you cope?" and "you must be so tired" somedays I'd like to tell them to piss off :haha: but I'm polite

Luckily I have only had a few comments from strangers but thr hv and doctor have both seemed a bit iffy about having 2 close together. I did plan them like that and i did know it wouldnt be easy.
The boys are actually pretty good and i'm looking forward to watching them play together, Ethan already loves chatting to his baby brother and i swear he gets more smiles and coos than we do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->