• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

So happy...we have now moved into our new home back in the UK...Great being home again
The Girls are over the virus, but now we all have the cough/cold/sore throat bug! :0(
Hope you are all well & I should be able to 'check in' on this thread a little more now ;0)

Girls....how do you manage nap/bed times?
Im really struggling, trying to keep one out & quiet whilst I put the other down!? Tips would be so very welcome

I use white noise machines for the twins. It really helps drown out Andrew's noises.

guess i get to "graduate" from this pregnancy group now...

my son was born this morning 18 days past his EDD making the age gap 15 months.

Thanks, ladies - it has been great reading a lot of useful info in here!

Good luck to all the ladies who are still expecting their next LO! :flower:

guess i get to "graduate" from this pregnancy group now...

my son was born this morning 18 days past his EDD making the age gap 15 months.

Thanks, ladies - it has been great reading a lot of useful info in here!

Good luck to all the ladies who are still expecting their next LO! :flower:

Dont leave chick....most of us have had the babies now & find it very helpful still x

Am i missing something?
Where has everyone gone?
Miss you all!

I never noticed this was a pregnancy group-i see it more as a parenting group :)
My little man is now 3months old and I've adjusted to having 2 of them now and finding it a lot easier :)

Hm, I thought of it as a parenting group too. Hmm..

Oh, hey... my little one rolled back to front today! Still hasn't gone the other way yet, even though that's supposed to be easier. She doesn't much like tummy time. Believe she let me know it too when she rolled over!!

:saywhat: So i have been searching for this thread (couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me :dohh:). For some reason it totally went off my CP radar! ...so im back! and with that i bring an update :D

As you know i have a 17 month age gap between DS1 and DS2. Well we are expecting our final baby Sept 1st. Im expecting an 18 month age gap between DS2 and this baby :D

Glad to be back!!

Congrats guppy, I'd love baby no3, hubs will no way change his mind though! :-(

I'm finding it all pretty easy, although I have terrible pnd :-(

Congrats on the new bundle!!

Mine have a 15 month age gap though I love them both dearly I won't be doing that again lol. So as of now and the next four years no more babies for us! Ill be honest and say I never long to be pregnant or have another :rofl: it is easier than I thought it was going to be.. Somedays :)

:saywhat: So i have been searching for this thread (couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me :dohh:). For some reason it totally went off my CP radar! ...so im back! and with that i bring an update :D

As you know i have a 17 month age gap between DS1 and DS2. Well we are expecting our final baby Sept 1st. Im expecting an 18 month age gap between DS2 and this baby :D

Glad to be back!!

Congrats Guppy....cant wait to hear pink or blue ;0) Your a brave lady (im with daddiesgift...not sure i could do a small age gap again!!)

Congrats guppy, I'd love baby no3, hubs will no way change his mind though! :-(

I'm finding it all pretty easy, although I have terrible pnd :-(

(((Hugs)))

Thanks everyone!

we were going to wait like another 5 yrs and have two more close in age, but then i found out i have endometriosis. Ive always had the red flags for it, just never had medical professionals speak of it until i was PP with DS2 (bc it flared really badly then). I also found out that i have extreml severe pelvic organ prolapse of my uterus, bladder, and rectum. It's so bad that natural measures wont help and will require surgery. Pessarys also do not work. I have major issues going to the bathroom and in a lot of pain in my day to day life. The thing with this needed surgery is that you shouldn't get pregnant again after getting it. Pregnancy alone can undo everything. So that meant if we waited 5+ yrs for our last one or two children, then i would be in chronic pain and discomfort until well after that. So in light of the extreme prolapse and the risk of infertility with endometriosis, we decided it would be best to have our last one now instead of waiting. Im a bit nervous, but i feel that we will get on just fine. Im expecting the first yr to be complete and utter chaos....survival mode, but i think after that it will be much easier in the long run. So i just try to remember that.

In that case I don't blame you! I probably would've done the same under the circumstances. Sorry you have to deal with that :flower:

Thanks hon <3
Im glad to have this support group! Im sure that you all will be a necessity once #3 arrives! :blush:

Ahh guppy that sounds awful, you poor thing! I defo would have gone straight for no3 so totally understand your decision!

My mum had 3 under 5 and she loved it, she said it was hard at first but loved how close we all were.x

If I could have another close in age I would but right now I can't. So we r going to have one more in five years but I plan on talking dh into two close in age again. I love every minute of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->