• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Kellyc I was wondering if u could change my pink n yellow storks to pink n pink

Oh and wondering if I could get to be on the list on the first page too?? My LO's are pink and pink with a 15 month gap.

Had my 15 week MW appt today. DH was able to take of work, so he came along with the kids. It was really sweet having him there for a change <3

im starting to have a few random worries about having 3 under 3....lately it has been, how in the world do i transfer 3 kids in and out of the car safely?! My eldest will run off for sure, while i work on the other two...and i only have 2 hands :shrug:

I can answer that one! The most likely to run off (my 3yo son in my case) gets put in first and let out last. He ends up waiting in his seat a bit, but he's used to it. If he's really impatient I just give him a little snack or something.

^^ agree I do that already with my 2, eldest in first and out last!x

Yep...as above ^^
Always put my 2 year old in first, as shes usually walking, the 1 year old is strapped in her pushchair, or in the baby carrier, so know she is safe ;0)

Finally....after a year of having my dd2 , im getting into a routine that suits me & the other kids...

Typical day; dd2 now has an early lunch at 11.30am ish, then naps from 12 until/12.30 until 2/2.30pm...then up, get in car with bottle of milk & off to collect ds2 from school...home, dinner at 4.30pm & bed at 6.30pm...she sleeps until 7am, which is perfect timing to get ds2 up to start getting ready for school ;0)

My only problem right now is bedtime...but thats mostly due to dd1s reluctance to go to bed!! :0( So hard to not wake up dd2 :0(

While you're in an updating the first page mood can I have a pink and yellow stork with a 17 month gap please?

Hi ladies, may I join? I have a 7 month old daughter and am 4-6 weeks pregnant so they will probably be about 16 months apart.

Wow garden!!! From looking at your siggie, your story seems very similar to mine!! I got a bfp with my first dec 20th 2010, DD born August 5th 2011 at 36+2, got second bfp March 9 2012 and DD2 born November 14th!! Just over a 15 month age gap! Welcome to the club!

Wow garden!!! From looking at your siggie, your story seems very similar to mine!! I got a bfp with my first dec 20th 2010, DD born August 5th 2011 at 36+2, got second bfp March 9 2012 and DD2 born November 14th!! Just over a 15 month age gap! Welcome to the club!

Wow!!! That's almost exactly the same!! So crazy! :)

Let me know if your second comes at 39 weeks as well... haha!

Where's Charlie????

I'm seriously considering no3 and need to hear how you're coping lol!xx

Though I'm sure we all hate hearing how it must be so hard having littles close in age .. I tell others to wait lol! I think my boys are easy for the most part and I wouldn't trade them for anything I can't do morning sickness again, being pregnant again, weight gain again, post pregnancy working out, trying to breast feed, take care of three in diapers, keep marriage alive, house clean, errands ran, loss of sleep.. Have I slept a full night since #1 was born I don't think so! So for me I'm religiously taking birth control :haha: if we do ever have another it will be when these two are in school.

Though I'm sure we all hate hearing how it must be so hard having littles close in age .. I tell others to wait lol! I think my boys are easy for the most part and I wouldn't trade them for anything I can't do morning sickness again, being pregnant again, weight gain again, post pregnancy working out, trying to breast feed, take care of three in diapers, keep marriage alive, house clean, errands ran, loss of sleep.. Have I slept a full night since #1 was born I don't think so! So for me I'm religiously taking birth control :haha: if we do ever have another it will be when these two are in school.

After how quickly we fell pregnant with #2, I will be using prevention next time around too. After how long and perfectly timed everything had to be for our daughter, I thought it would take at least couple years for #2 since we didn't take any extra measures! We won't be trying again for at least three years...that would put Abigail at 3.5-4 and Baby Bun around 2-2.5.

Thanks for the tips on getting the kiddies in and out of the car :thumbup:
I guess i sort of already do that as it is :dohh: guess i was just overthinking it :blush:

You officially add my bump team :D Today we found out we are...team :pink:!!!! So there is 17 months between DS1 and DS2. And then there will be 18 months between DS2 and DD if youd like to update the first page <3 ...can't believe we finally have a girl!

and yeah, we are totally done after this one. Never want to go through hypermesis and dealing with young ones EVER again.

oh guppy congrats! love the name Macy, btw. I used it in a story I wrote once which was actually combining my name with my best friend. ;) Tried to suggest it to DH when we were expecting, but he didn't like it. BOO! Now that I have Michaela I wouldn't want another 'M' baby.

Think we're done with these two, but if we decide to have another I'd like to wait until #2 is 2 years old before we start TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->