• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Little Ones Close in Age' ~ Please join us

Ahhhh massive congrats guppy, lil girls are amazing.xx

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been on for a while ... No laptop and this phone is pretty rubbish when it comes to getting on here. How are you all?

Sassy - three is easy peasy :) honestly it's a lot easier than I thought ut would be, and I've pretty much had to do it all by myself as after his paternity finished his hours have been leave the house by 6am and not back until 1.30am with only one day off! :( the only thing I find hard is the bedtime routine as from about 6pm she's majorly grumpy, but she has to wait until the boys go to bed at half 6/7. With the pram Phoebe and Henry go in the seats, and Stephen will either walk or get on the buggy board. If OH is off he can push the spare stroller incase he needs it. Stephen's also just started pre-school for 2-3 sessions a week which means I get to spend some time with the younger ones. It can be hard work but on the whole it's pretty easy, as the third one just sort of has to slot in! I say dooooooo it ;)

Can't believe she's FOUR months now ... Goes so quick

Hey ladies can I join? I've just had my DD 17 weeks ago and am 8 weeks 3 days preg :) was a but scared at first but now that the reality has set in I'm looking forward to it! Due date is 24 th of oct - I got in just in time to have my Irish twins :)

Feeling really good tbh. Had a few days of sickness but that's gone again, and same a few days of headaches but that's buggered off too! I had a chemical before this one so am a bit scared, but I just gotta trust its nice and snug!

DD has just landed in the 4 month sleep regression. It's been on and off for the last few nights, but last night was our worst. It's made harder by the fact that she won't let me pick her up to soothe her! So she kinda just wants to fuss it out a bit and have a bottle! She seemed to settle when I shone the torch of my Fone up to the ceiling which is odd but hey it got me some broken sleep at least!

Hi Phin!!!!! So good to see you here! Also hoping this lil bean is nice and snug!

CharlieKeys- i know i wasn't the one asking, but thank you for that response. As a mom who will soon have 3 under 3 im a little nervous. So it was nice reading that! Im hoping it's not too much different than having 2 under 2...hope im not wrong about that :blush:

welcome phineas :hi:

Guppy - adjusting to two was a lot harder than adjusting to three. . . And everyday gets easier, especially now as she's getting independant and wants to 'play' with the boys and, play with her toys etc. She is the clingiest out of the three and, is very much a mummy's girl which can be difficult as she wants me all the time. We also have a routine and get out to soft play and parks a lot too. She also goes to bed at half 6, then me and the boys will snuggle on the sofa and read a story or two, have cuddles etc. When you have all three try getting out with them all asap - it can be daunting but the more you do it the easier that gets. Some days are nightmare days if one decides to play up -but again very rare or just a normal everyday tantrum. Honestly, love it - it's lovely to see how close they are. If you have a bad day just remember the next day is a totally new day.

I love having 3 under 3 :)

It's great that things are going to well Charlie! You make it sound so easy!

I've sadly just had my 5th mc, it wasnt planned but baby no3 will probably never happen now :-(

So sorry for your loss Sassy :(

Thank you for your kind words Charlie :friends: it is a breath of fresh air to hear the positives about it, even when it can get hard. So many ppl just like to tell you how bad of an idea it is to have 3 under 3 (even though none of them have done it :dohh:). So it is nice to hear that is totally doable and even enjoyable!

Sassy - so truly sorry for your loss :hug:

does anyone have a triple stroller? Or at least did research on price and logistics of a particular triple? (I.e. fitting into the back of a sedan). At first i thought we would just get away with the double stroller and then baby wearing the little one, but i really hesistate not to have a triple on hand because DS2 hated being worn past a month or two (which is why we ended up getting the double). Plus if i have 3 in diapers, then it would be nice to have some place to put those types of needs. The problem is, i cant find any triple strollers that are actually affordable! Ive been scowering Craigslist and eBay and places second hand, but triple strollers just dont seem to be common (can't imagine why :lol: jk) So yeah, just wondering if anyone has or found a type of stroller that fits three (preferably after birth and not after 6 months in case i get another that hates baby wearing), and one that isn't outrageously priced.

I am going to a moms of multiples yard sale in May, but still want to keep searching in case i dont get lucky.

I don't recommend a triple stroller unless you're considering a fourth child close in age. Your oldest will likely have no interest in a stroller by the time LO is here. My son was done with strollers at 2 1/2. On the VERY rare occasion I need to put him in a stroller, I just carry one of the babies in my Ergo.

I do know that thenewwife has a great triple stroller you could ask her about. I doubt it would fit in a car though.

:hi:
New here!
Expecting our third in December, when our second will be 21 months!!
Quick! Where is the FREAKING OUT smiley??

Hey all!!! I'd love to joint!! :wave: I have a son that is almost 14 months old and i am 11 weeks pregnant. Therefore i will have 2 under 2. I wont lie and say i am not nervous because i really am but in the end i really think it will be nice to have them so close in age! I am glad to have found this group for support!

Hello to all the Feb. Valentine ladies in this group... i see a couple of ya !! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->