Little People??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scout

Reaction score
Thoughts? My daughter is almost 19 months, and I was thinking of getting her the little people's farm. It's on a good sale right now too. Anyone have it and how is it?

We had an older version of the farm and my kids liked it okay. To be honest though neither of them ever really got that into little people stuff :shrug: I have friends kids who really loved it all though

We have an older version too. It's one of lo's toys that she asks to play with now and again. We bought some extra animals to go with it, which seems to keep her interest more. We also make extra fields using mega blocks, which also makes it more fun for her. I'd say it's quite sturdy, but not really a lot to it on its own to keep lo's interest for a real long time.

All of my 3 played, and still play with the happyland/little people things. We have the old one too x

We don't have the farm, but the garage gets played with a lot and is very sturdy. Santa is bringing a dolls' house and fire station. If your child likes farms/ animals then I'd go for it!

We have a few of the small sets. LO loves it all. It's one of the things he plays with the most I'd say especially now that he's pretending more. I got him the barn as a Christmas gift for this year. I think it helps to have multiple sets since it's like a little village.

Lily has loads of little people/happy land stuff and loves it! It's great for imaginative play! She has the farm and the zoo and probably favours the zoo, but actually she tends to play with the smaller bits most...especially the bus!

We don't have little people but my daughter loves the happyland figures which are pretty much the same. Been playing with them since she was 18 months and still loves them. i try not to go too mad though as there are so many sets I'd have a whole house of happyland. She much prefers just the people rather than the house/buildings. They come in the bath with us too.....

Thanks. I bought the farm as it was such a good deal (1/2 off). We went to a farm a couple months ago and she really enjoyed it, and she loves animals, so we'll see. And like others mentioned, it didn't come with much so I'm going to add a few things to it, but probably wait til after Christmas to do that. I've already been finished with her about 3 times now LOL. Definitely done now!

DS1 had little people for his first christmas at 10 months. DS4 plays with it almost 9 years later. I am a big little people fan. Its been well worth the money in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"