Little Rant!!

That's a great idea about stashing away money! I'm try my hardest not to buy anything right now, but I may end up caving next month. :blush: And yep, our LO will be very spoiled. :haha:

Don't cave! POAS more to get rid of the spending urge! When you feel the urge to paw little people clothes, just whip out a stick! xD

:rofl: I can just picture myself bringing one with me everywhere in case I get the urge. :haha:

Evening ladies! Just a flying visit. Hope all works out for Gnomer, Hayley's double whammy psychic reading comes true and the rest of us get our bfp sooner rather than later! Night all xx

Thank you dearest! Give us an update on you when you have chance! Night night! lovelove <3 xx

awww thank u very much that means alot 2 me my oh works away now n so we only get 2 c each other on a weekend n i feel like ive let him down this month wif all the very strong symptoms ive had n now af came 2night but still im gonna think pos n make this month our month - it will b my last month ttc 4 a while tho as im bipolar and have 2 come off my meds 2 ttc n if ttc isnt hard enough :dohh::cry: lol could any1 help with a prevous post ive done 2night ...
goin 2 give it my all this month im on cd1 n ready, im signed up 2 fertilty friend now ive brought a thermometer but im not sure which opks i should get as ive used a few but last few months been buyin tesco brand and been getting about 3 -4days worth of positives so wud really like ur opinions and any other things or ideas that u ladies could recommend this will b my last month 4 a while so plz i really need 2 give it my last shot :hugs::kiss:

I get my OPKs off Amazon (wondfo brand) and I love them. They're cheap too. Also, some women get multiple positives in a row and classify the last pos as the official pos (but still BD everyday once you get a pos so you don't miss it). That with FF will help you confirm O. :dust:

thank u for your message thats prob here i ent rong then as i got poss n bd on cd21 but cont 2 get a pos opk untill cd23-24 oh ell looks like im gonna try n bd everyday my df will love that if he is at home at the time lol xxx

Evening ladies! Just a flying visit. Hope all works out for Gnomer, Hayley's double whammy psychic reading comes true and the rest of us get our bfp sooner rather than later! Night all xx

Thank you dearest! Give us an update on you when you have chance! Night night! lovelove <3 xx

awww thank u very much that means alot 2 me my oh works away now n so we only get 2 c each other on a weekend n i feel like ive let him down this month wif all the very strong symptoms ive had n now af came 2night but still im gonna think pos n make this month our month - it will b my last month ttc 4 a while tho as im bipolar and have 2 come off my meds 2 ttc n if ttc isnt hard enough :dohh::cry: lol could any1 help with a prevous post ive done 2night ...
goin 2 give it my all this month im on cd1 n ready, im signed up 2 fertilty friend now ive brought a thermometer but im not sure which opks i should get as ive used a few but last few months been buyin tesco brand and been getting about 3 -4days worth of positives so wud really like ur opinions and any other things or ideas that u ladies could recommend this will b my last month 4 a while so plz i really need 2 give it my last shot :hugs::kiss:

For me personally, I really like the ClearBlue Digital OPK's that give you a smiley face when it detects your LH. The smiley face takes the guessing away and confirms your most fertile time. The faded lines always confused me and I was always second guessing myself so I prefer the digital sticks. The other benefit is that the tests are individually wrapped so you can keep them around longer. You're not obligated to use them all up like other tests that if you open the seal they will expire within a month. I bought a box of 20 and it will last me for 3 tries. If you get it through Amazon, it's inexpensive and delivers in a matter of a couple days. I believe the shipping is free as well.

Looks like we'll be working on our BFP for next month! Baby Dust to You!

thank u i will take a look at them they sound alot better fxd for all our bfp xx:hugs:

Yep, shipping is free. And they are individually wrapped. I have irregular and long cycles and usually have annovulatory cycles, so buying the CB digis are way to expensive for me. I go through a lot every cycle since I start testing on CD10 (SMEP) until I O. I'm CD18 and still waiting to O).

So I guess it really just depends on your cycle and if you normally O around the same time. If you have a reg cycle, then the CB digis might be best. If you're like me, the ic's may be best.

Yep, shipping is free. And they are individually wrapped. I have irregular and long cycles and usually have annovulatory cycles, so buying the CB digis are way to expensive for me. I go through a lot every cycle since I start testing on CD10 (SMEP) until I O. I'm CD18 and still waiting to O).

So I guess it really just depends on your cycle and if you normally O around the same time. If you have a reg cycle, then the CB digis might be best. If you're like me, the ic's may be best.

yes im as regular as clock work every 28 days but this month has been 29 cd af came :( :cry: back on track this month tho xxx do u ladies have any other useful tips i could use xxx

You're right, Stash777. I can totally see how they wouldn't work for everyone. I have 28 day cycles, like clock work so they do work to my advantage. Gotta use what's best for you.

yes im as regular as clock work every 28 days but this month has been 29 cd af came :( :cry: back on track this month tho xxx do u ladies have any other useful tips i could use xxx

You can check CM and CP. Fertile CM can be watery or raw egg white/snotty and slippery (the EWCM is most fertile). So when you get any type of fertile CM, start BDing. (Fertile CM mimics seminal fluid, so it may be hard to distinguish the morning after - seminal fluid is thinner and drys up on your fingers whereas CM stays wet and slippery). CP should be SHOW (soft, high, open, wet) feels mushy or like your lips and appears to be flattening at the end of the vaginal canal. Firm and Low CP feels like the tip of your nose and is much lower in the vaginal canal.

You're right, Stash777. I can totally see how they wouldn't work for everyone. I have 28 day cycles, like clock work so they do work to my advantage. Gotta use what's best for you.

I wish I could use the CB's because they are much easier to interpret. I just chart my temps to confirm O and BD whenever I think it may be pos (like if it's too close to tell). Last time I got 40 opks with 10 hpts for $10.

I wish I could use the CB's because they are much easier to interpret. I just chart my temps to confirm O and BD whenever I think it may be pos (like if it's too close to tell). Last time I got 40 opks with 10 hpts for $10.

Sounds Awesome!

You can check CM and CP. Fertile CM can be watery or raw egg white/snotty and slippery (the EWCM is most fertile). So when you get any type of fertile CM, start BDing. (Fertile CM mimics seminal fluid, so it may be hard to distinguish the morning after - seminal fluid is thinner and drys up on your fingers whereas CM stays wet and slippery). CP should be SHOW (soft, high, open, wet) feels mushy or like your lips and appears to be flattening at the end of the vaginal canal. Firm and Low CP feels like the tip of your nose and is much lower in the vaginal canal.

Is firm and low unfertile time? I didn't know anything about CP until then. So massive thanks. I think. You have probably just made me need to check my CP every time I get the chance! xD :haha:

Is firm and low unfertile time? I didn't know anything about CP until then. So massive thanks. I think. You have probably just made me need to check my CP every time I get the chance! xD :haha:

Ooops, I forgot to mention that. :dohh: Yes firm, low, closed, dry is infertile. When you check, if you check, do it once a day at the same time every day. After a while, you'll get to know how it changes throughout your cycle and know when you're most fertile. Here's a link to a site that has pictures of diff women's cervix throughout their cycle along with the accompanying CM. You'll have to go through the pic gallery on the right side of the page to see the pics. It might help. https://www.beautifulcervix.com/

Ooops, I forgot to mention that. :dohh: Yes firm, low, closed, dry is infertile. When you check, if you check, do it once a day at the same time every day. After a while, you'll get to know how it changes throughout your cycle and know when you're most fertile. Here's a link to a site that has pictures of diff women's cervix throughout their cycle along with the accompanying CM. You'll have to go through the pic gallery on the right side of the page to see the pics. It might help. https://www.beautifulcervix.com/

Oh god. I actually typed unfertile. Clearly I need sleep! I didn't even realise my spell check popped up! :blush:

I will bookmark that page and check it tomorrow when I am a little less nonsensical. Cheers for your help though. It will keep me entertained for a good few days!

(it was also a good job I read the quotes. Typed this half way through my quoting. :dohh:)

BED. I need it! I shall nip in in the morning, but will be back properly after around 5pm tomorrow. Night night lovely ladies. Lovelovelove <3 xxx

Have a good night. I need to pull myself away from the computer too.

I've been here since 08... I've recently come back to find ITS NOT THE SAME. girls here can be either real mean and rude as I've come to read quite a few times OR they completely ignore you all together. I'm debating on actually switching forums...waiting first to see how it goes this week.

Oh god. I actually typed unfertile. Clearly I need sleep! I didn't even realise my spell check popped up! :blush:

I will bookmark that page and check it tomorrow when I am a little less nonsensical. Cheers for your help though. It will keep me entertained for a good few days!

(it was also a good job I read the quotes. Typed this half way through my quoting. :dohh:)

BED. I need it! I shall nip in in the morning, but will be back properly after around 5pm tomorrow. Night night lovely ladies. Lovelovelove <3 xxx

i kne how u felt lol i fell asleep at the comp lol :dohh: so i feel alot better this morn a little confused but better af finally reared her urrrgggggly littlehead but i woke up this mornin bright n early b4 my alarm < not done that since b4 3dpo n no bleedin well there is a little but notalot really im normally quite very heavy for the next 2days then it goes off for the followin 2 then spot for the last 1 im wonderin if its cos i was alseep not much movement as i normally start in the mornin ( crazy i know but on day 28 monin she is there EVERY time lol )

I've been here since 08... I've recently come back to find ITS NOT THE SAME. girls here can be either real mean and rude as I've come to read quite a few times OR they completely ignore you all together. I'm debating on actually switching forums...waiting first to see how it goes this week.

good mornin notorious :) :kiss: i thought that hun i as on ere last year n i met some really nice friends but came back after a short break and every1 was very rude or TOTALLY ignorant but last night that changed ive met some lovely lovely ladies on here last night n the day b4 so stick and around 4 a while hun xxxxx:hugs:

Good morning guys!

Today I am feeling incredibly lazy. SO, instead of going all the way into work, I have decided to sit my arse on the couch and use the oil pastels in my back. I'll go into work this afternoon.

I'm also doing this part time work I picked up this evening. Forgot about that. Oh how I can't be bothered.

Notorious, I think it helps once you find a nice little group of girls you regularly talk to. That way you have a few friendships and they probably know what you need help with.
I've noticed the rude, and the ignorant, but not much. Only in small doses!

Clair, good morning! Boo to AF. You have really nice predictable cycles though. That must be working on your side! Good luck with this month! Make them eggies stick!

I still haven't had a period. So, now I am beginning to think I am actually just messed up after the implanon. Which means, this is going to take longer than I though. Boooo! I just want a period now, quicker it comes, quicker I am fertile!

:dust::dust::dust:

hey ladies ive noticed the forum isnt as friendly as it was when i first joined back in 2009 :wacko: which makes me really sad.:cry:

i have just seen a post where a ladie said there feeling really low etc 19 reads not one reply correct me if im wrong but thats a little upsetting really were here to support each other and be there not read and run and ignore.I realise on some posts you cannot comment as its something You do not know a lot about but remember peoples feelings when you click on and read then go!! ( it takes 2 secs to say something)

Sorry if im going on but I feel very strongly about making people feel welcome!!

Lets have some pma and baby dust for our 2011 bfp xxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:kiss:

that means so very very much as i actually think that was 1 of my threads about chuckin my bfn test result across the bathroom floor lol i post on here 3-4 times a day but hardly any1 n i mean any1 replys :( xx:kiss::hugs:

thanks babes im glad people like the idea xx

hey babes thanks so much me too xx:kiss:

Oh you lucky bugger! My OH is a plasterer, and as useless with money as I am! I'm fine with managing work related income/outgoings, but when it comes to personal money I suck! (Not that work is at all difficult. Price art, sell art, budget costs, and get FIL to sort out my tax xD)

Oh Clair. Pop in here more often! we are a chatty bunch most of the time. I can guarantee you will not be ignored in here. And some of the other ladies here will be able to help. I won't, I'm new to TTC and completely clueless, but i am SURE we will hunt someone down! =D

That’s very well said Naomi pop in whenever you like your more than welcome xx

morning ladies how are we all you were busy chatting last night whie i was sleeping this af is knocking it out of me and very heavy Although im still very excited to be cd2!!

So whats new ladies I got some cb digi opks to use this month but dunno what cycle day to start using them xx

whats inpalnon naomi?

Morning Hayley! How much are these CB digi opks? I am debating trying it. Maybe. Trying not to spend too much in TTC stage though. Might not work out as i planned though xD

Implanon is the contraceptive implant in the arm. Pain in the actual arse it was. I bled for around 8 weeks none stop. I had it removed at the beginning of february, had a period a few days after having it out, and that has been it since!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->