Little Rant!!

XD It'd help if I had a bank account. But alas, I don't. Can't trust myself! I only have a work account, and I don't use that for personal stuff. The joys of being self employed! haha.

DH is an accountant thank God! I am horrible with money, so having him around helps.

:dust::dust::dust:

hey ladies ive noticed the forum isnt as friendly as it was when i first joined back in 2009 :wacko: which makes me really sad.:cry:

i have just seen a post where a ladie said there feeling really low etc 19 reads not one reply correct me if im wrong but thats a little upsetting really were here to support each other and be there not read and run and ignore.I realise on some posts you cannot comment as its something You do not know a lot about but remember peoples feelings when you click on and read then go!! ( it takes 2 secs to say something)

Sorry if im going on but I feel very strongly about making people feel welcome!!

Lets have some pma and baby dust for our 2011 bfp xxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:kiss:

that means so very very much as i actually think that was 1 of my threads about chuckin my bfn test result across the bathroom floor lol i post on here 3-4 times a day but hardly any1 n i mean any1 replys :( xx:kiss::hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

hey ladies ive noticed the forum isnt as friendly as it was when i first joined back in 2009 :wacko: which makes me really sad.:cry:

i have just seen a post where a ladie said there feeling really low etc 19 reads not one reply correct me if im wrong but thats a little upsetting really were here to support each other and be there not read and run and ignore.I realise on some posts you cannot comment as its something You do not know a lot about but remember peoples feelings when you click on and read then go!! ( it takes 2 secs to say something)

Sorry if im going on but I feel very strongly about making people feel welcome!!

Lets have some pma and baby dust for our 2011 bfp xxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:kiss:

that means so very very much as i actually think that was 1 of my threads about chuckin my bfn test result across the bathroom floor lol i post on here 3-4 times a day but hardly any1 n i mean any1 replys :( xx:kiss::hugs:

:hugs: I'm sorry, hun. :hugs:

Evening ladies! Just a flying visit. Hope all works out for Gnomer, Hayley's double whammy psychic reading comes true and the rest of us get our bfp sooner rather than later! Night all xx

Oh you lucky bugger! My OH is a plasterer, and as useless with money as I am! I'm fine with managing work related income/outgoings, but when it comes to personal money I suck! (Not that work is at all difficult. Price art, sell art, budget costs, and get FIL to sort out my tax xD)

Oh Clair. Pop in here more often! we are a chatty bunch most of the time. I can guarantee you will not be ignored in here. And some of the other ladies here will be able to help. I won't, I'm new to TTC and completely clueless, but i am SURE we will hunt someone down! =D

Evening ladies! Just a flying visit. Hope all works out for Gnomer, Hayley's double whammy psychic reading comes true and the rest of us get our bfp sooner rather than later! Night all xx

Thank you dearest! Give us an update on you when you have chance! Night night! lovelove <3 xx

Told DH he's going to have to hold on to my bank card and check book when we get preggo because I'll end up spending all my money on baby stuff. :dohh:

I'm out for this month...unfortunately my af came yesterday evening. It's definitely been a tough day. Hope I see a bfp sooner than later...

Good Luck to all of you whose still waiting on your bfp!

Oh I have this planned already! I have a baby money stash hidden away in my drawing desk. I sawed a wee whole in the top to post notes and coins through, and will have to unscrew it to remove the contents! I'm estimating a couple hundred in there already. OH knows nothing about it, so I am going to use it to satisfy my spending urges. Only for cute little clothes, trinkets, teddies and other things.

Hopefully I'll be able to avoid digging into our income then! haha.

I must confess too, I have recently found myself painting wee baby pictures whilst I should be working on my commissions. By the time I have a child, I'm going to be able to cover every inch of the nursery in pictures! Whups!

Atleast you'll have a lovely, spoilt little darlin' Stash! Could be worse xD

Thank you dearest! Give us an update on you when you have chance! Night night! lovelove <3 xx

awww thank u very much that means alot 2 me my oh works away now n so we only get 2 c each other on a weekend n i feel like ive let him down this month wif all the very strong symptoms ive had n now af came 2night but still im gonna think pos n make this month our month - it will b my last month ttc 4 a while tho as im bipolar and have 2 come off my meds 2 ttc n if ttc isnt hard enough :dohh::cry: lol could any1 help with a prevous post ive done 2night ...
goin 2 give it my all this month im on cd1 n ready, im signed up 2 fertilty friend now ive brought a thermometer but im not sure which opks i should get as ive used a few but last few months been buyin tesco brand and been getting about 3 -4days worth of positives so wud really like ur opinions and any other things or ideas that u ladies could recommend this will b my last month 4 a while so plz i really need 2 give it my last shot :hugs::kiss:

I'm out for this month...unfortunately my af came yesterday evening. It's definitely been a tough day. Hope I see a bfp sooner than later...

Oh I'm so sorry hun! Think postive! There's another month of glorious :sex: XD
I do hope you get your bfp soon. FX for this next cycle!

:hugs: Sorry :witch: got you. :hugs:

Oh I have this planned already! I have a baby money stash hidden away in my drawing desk. I sawed a wee whole in the top to post notes and coins through, and will have to unscrew it to remove the contents! I'm estimating a couple hundred in there already. OH knows nothing about it, so I am going to use it to satisfy my spending urges. Only for cute little clothes, trinkets, teddies and other things.

Hopefully I'll be able to avoid digging into our income then! haha.

I must confess too, I have recently found myself painting wee baby pictures whilst I should be working on my commissions. By the time I have a child, I'm going to be able to cover every inch of the nursery in pictures! Whups!

Atleast you'll have a lovely, spoilt little darlin' Stash! Could be worse xD

That's a great idea about stashing away money! I'm try my hardest not to buy anything right now, but I may end up caving next month. :blush: And yep, our LO will be very spoiled. :haha:

awww thank u very much that means alot 2 me my oh works away now n so we only get 2 c each other on a weekend n i feel like ive let him down this month wif all the very strong symptoms ive had n now af came 2night but still im gonna think pos n make this month our month - it will b my last month ttc 4 a while tho as im bipolar and have 2 come off my meds 2 ttc n if ttc isnt hard enough :dohh::cry: lol could any1 help with a prevous post ive done 2night ...
goin 2 give it my all this month im on cd1 n ready, im signed up 2 fertilty friend now ive brought a thermometer but im not sure which opks i should get as ive used a few but last few months been buyin tesco brand and been getting about 3 -4days worth of positives so wud really like ur opinions and any other things or ideas that u ladies could recommend this will b my last month 4 a while so plz i really need 2 give it my last shot :hugs::kiss:

You haven't let him down. The little eggies are just stubborn! Think positive! A positive mood can only help, if not with implantation, definitely with you! I try my best to be a glass half full kind of person. Even when I feel like I'm up shits creek, I always try and think good thoughts.
I can't imagine its easy for you though. With bipolar and the disheartening of AF/BFN. Come talk to us more! I'll always have an ear open. I find it helps to get something off my chest to people I am in a similar situation to.

I can't help at all with OPK's. I am not even sure what they are! :blush:

I get my OPKs off Amazon (wondfo brand) and I love them. They're cheap too. Also, some women get multiple positives in a row and classify the last pos as the official pos (but still BD everyday once you get a pos so you don't miss it). That with FF will help you confirm O. :dust:

For me personally, I really like the ClearBlue Digital OPK's that give you a smiley face when it detects your LH. The smiley face takes the guessing away and confirms your most fertile time. The faded lines always confused me and I was always second guessing myself so I prefer the digital sticks. The other benefit is that the tests are individually wrapped so you can keep them around longer. You're not obligated to use them all up like other tests that if you open the seal they will expire within a month. I bought a box of 20 and it will last me for 3 tries. If you get it through Amazon, it's inexpensive and delivers in a matter of a couple days. I believe the shipping is free as well.

Looks like we'll be working on our BFP for next month! Baby Dust to You!

That's a great idea about stashing away money! I'm try my hardest not to buy anything right now, but I may end up caving next month. :blush: And yep, our LO will be very spoiled. :haha:

Don't cave! POAS more to get rid of the spending urge! When you feel the urge to paw little people clothes, just whip out a stick! xD

You haven't let him down. The little eggies are just stubborn! Think positive! A positive mood can only help, if not with implantation, definitely with you! I try my best to be a glass half full kind of person. Even when I feel like I'm up shits creek, I always try and think good thoughts.
I can't imagine its easy for you though. With bipolar and the disheartening of AF/BFN. Come talk to us more! I'll always have an ear open. I find it helps to get something off my chest to people I am in a similar situation to.

OPKs - Ovulation predictor kits/tests. You usually O 12-36 hours after your last positive. They are pretty much like HPTs but they detect LH, which surges right before you release an egg.

thank you for ur lovely reply guess i just feel disheartend as even i actually thought i as i even felt like implantation pain n everythin this time but this time im goin all out 2 catch that eggy lol :happydance: lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->