Little Rant!!

yeyyy!! im going to start temping tomo and using my pregnacare x

Hi Ladies,

I'm feeling a bit down to be honest. I usually have a 30 day cycle and ovulate around CD14-16 with a longish LP. However I ovulated late this cycle (CD23) so I'm now 7 dpo.

Took my temp this morning and it's taken a massive nose dive below the coverline. I would love to think it's an implantatino dip but I'm having major Af cramps so I think AF will arrive in the next day or so.

It's really annoyed me as it means that I ovulated late AND had a short LP. I was expecting a long cycle regardless of whether I got a BFP or not. :cry:

oh babes dont feel down we ar ehere to help u stop feeling this way!!!

it could well be implantation

i usually get well bad af cramps before af went to the loo today and bang af there no signs at all apart from slightly sore boobies xx

cheer up babes xx

Kirin - Keep you head up hun :hugs: One temp below the coverline isn't a bad thing. A lot of factors can contribute to a drop. You are also well within the window of implantation, so it could be an implantation dip. :hugs:

Hayley - What does pregnacare do? I've heard it mentioned a lot, but don't really know what it does.

i all multi vits babes folic acid etc etc to take when ttc and during pregnancy xx

SO my weekend just got a hell of a lot worse. I mentioned on Saturday OH was out with a friend. Well, you know that one friend OH has that you just don't like? Don't know why, but even looking at them winds you up? It was THAT friend. I arrived at the pub around half 6 ish, and then THAT friend left an hour or so later in a taxi.

Found out Sunday night, arsehole friend has robbed the taxi driver. There may or may not have been a knife involved. No one was harmed, but I think its an armed robbery.

However, the arsehole happened to use my OH's mobile phone to order the darn taxi. And OH gave the arsehole money to get his taxi!

OH is doing the whole manly, 'Not dropping my friend in it!' thing. Although i know it won't last long. I am 'advising' him to tell the police exactly what he knows. Apparently OH could be implicated even though he is completely innocent. Spoken to a friend in the know, and he has said at worst OH could be looking at conspiracy to armed robbery.

Oh is currently worried out of his tree. I am more angry I didn't realise how MUCH of an arsehole, arsehole actually is.
He doesn't appear to be the typical armed robbery type of person. Oh how appearances can be deceiving.

Why has everything got complicated in the first month of TTC? I just want a nice, safe home, my OH, and our own wee baby.

Oh I feel better after getting that off my chest. Sorry for the totally unrelated rant. I just cannot believe it. Typing it made it all a bit clearer to me!

oh no babes thats terrible did they call ur oh as his mate used his fone? x

Yeah they asked him to go down to the station earlier this evening to give a statement. I wish it would just all go away. If i had my way I'd tell the police who it was, and demand they leave OH alone.

However, OH is now worried that if he drops arsehole in it, arsehole could turn around and say OH was involved, and that is why he used his phone.

but thats a lie so dont worry police always find the truth out the driver of the car will say the truth as well

Update guys- OH still hasn't woken up so I haven't been able to go get the test. I've tried waking him up but after the way we :sex: this morning I highly doubt it'll be anytime soon. I also ended up keeping him up LONGER because I couldn't sleep (I couldn't get comfy- he ended up rubbing my back for me to calm me down b/c I was freaking out over what I don't know- thats normal for me though I have bipolar disorder) but when he does I'm gonna go get two tests- one for today (since I peed my "morning pee" already) because I'm obsessive, and one tomorrow when I wake up just to be sure.

I wish I could just walk to the damn store!!

OMG Gnomer :hugs: It will be sorted out, but your OH really needs to let them know everything he knows because otherwise he could get conspiracy charges since he's not be forthcoming with the truth by not saying he knows who it is. Much worse to keep that secret than the fear of his "friend" accusing him of being in on it. Lots of :hugs:

Aelanu - You wore him completely out! :rofl: Hope he gets up soon so you can get those tests. Btw, you can order some cheapies off amazon (I get the wondfo brand). Can't remember exactly, but for 25 hpts, 25 opks, and a package of 40opks+10hpts I spent under $20 and it was free shipping. Though, you may not need these if you get your BFP!

Thankyou Stash and Hayley! I'm just trying to persuade the OH to give up the whole loyalty thing. It isn't worth it at all. But I can understand his nerves and guilty feeling. I'd find it pretty darn hard to drop one of my friends in it. (although, if the risk of me getting in the dirt came up, I'd do it in an instant XD)

Either way. I cannot friggin' believe it has happened. Who knew you could let someone use your phone to ring a taxi home, and end up worrying about conspiracy to armed robbery.

Aelanu! That is awesome! I am always so grateful I am a girl and able to :sex: as much as I want. (well within reason!)
Must be hard for a man to keep it up so much xDD
FX for you HPT. Hopefully you can be our lucky third today! =D Go dribble a bit of cold water over him and demand he take you to get some sticks!

Thankyou Stash and Hayley! I'm just trying to persuade the OH to give up the whole loyalty thing. It isn't worth it at all. But I can understand his nerves and guilty feeling. I'd find it pretty darn hard to drop one of my friends in it. (although, if the risk of me getting in the dirt came up, I'd do it in an instant XD)

Either way. I cannot friggin' believe it has happened. Who knew you could let someone use your phone to ring a taxi home, and end up worrying about conspiracy to armed robbery.

It's understandable, but knowing that he could be implicated there's no way I would not tell. The only thing is that driver would say that it was the "friend" who did it. The rest is just heresay if the friend tries to say that OH was in on it. Hope everything works out well and quickly for you guys so you don't have this added stress to ttc. :hugs:

Aelanu! That is awesome! I am always so grateful I am a girl and able to :sex: as much as I want. (well within reason!)
Must be hard for a man to keep it up so much xDD
FX for you HPT. Hopefully you can be our lucky third today! =D Go dribble a bit of cold water over him and demand he take you to get some sticks!

:rofl:

Ladies omg just got my other conception reading it reads I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive in MARCH OR APRIL THIS YEAR. I see a boy. That's from ttcbabylovepredictions.com she said the same as jenny did I hope its true xxx

I always think the more the different readings match up the more likely it is to happen. How much was that reading? I'm thinking about getting one of those too to see if it matches with Gail's.

Oh stop tempting me to get a reading! xD I am finding it hard to justify spending so much on a prediction, when I already spend on tests and folic acid.

Must ignore current talk and remember my tightening purse straps! haha

C'mon you know you want to.. :haha: Just kidding!! Hehehe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->