Little Rant!!

Nelly that was freaking hilarious! :rofl:

10. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path? My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday, and now she is pregnant.

Now tell me, where can I find this garden path so I can knocked up? I think I may be taking a short "trip" soon. :rofl:

Clair - Great news about the appt. Even though you still don't know what exactly is going on, at least you'll be getting some answers very soon. Hope it's all good news for. :)

Gnomer - I was trying to play devil's advocate, but alas I failed. :dohh: :haha:
Nice to hear your hand is now bandaged properly.

Kirin - Looks like you temp dip a couple days ago very well could have been implantation. Fxx for you :bfp:

Nelly - Bath and bed - my mind has gone in the gutter :haha: Fxx you get that :bfp:

Kayley - Sorry about the read n runs - I haven't even been in the main forum to check for new postings there (I like to catch up on posts in my usercp and end up chatting in the journals :dohh: ). :hugs:

Kendra - :hugs: on the bfn. Your not out until the :witch: shows her face. KMFX she stays away. :dust:

morning all cd 4 whoooop

got a bad shoulder today ouchy how are we all?

anyone tested today nelly???

Evening ladies!

Well I'm now 9 dpo and had another temp rise today. Boobs are now really hot. Not sore just hot. Still feeling rough as well. Decided I'm taking friday off as I just feel like I could do with a rest. I'm going to test on Saturday unless my temps take a turn.

Claire - excellent news about the doctor. I do love it when they sound like they actually care and seem to know what they're talking about. Fingers crossed for you.

Nelly - I shall check in hopefully to see your :BFP:

Stash - I LOVED that song. Ace.

Gnomer - I quite fancy the idea of having someone do my cleaning and stuff but couldnt cope with living with my parents again. Mind you I haven't lived with either of them since I was 18 - 15 years ago!

Hayley - How you doing hon?

I hope I havent' missed anyone out.

Oh and if I get a BFP I'm definitely staying put. :thumbup:

Hey babes feeling much better today babes a week today and I will start using opks how are you babes? xx:hugs:

Morning lovlies!! Well, after cramping ALLLL night again and another temp dip (despite sweating my behind off all night) I felt sure I'd be bleeding when I got up but no, still no af! So I tested and we have.................:bfn: But hey ho, it's a beautiful day and I'm still witchless. How are we all this morning? X

hi lucky Hi nelly

Im great thanks af has gone today sun is shining and im happy!!!

Your still in nelly till she arrives I don’t think she will thought tbh you may have ovulated late anyways

Lucky I hope af calms down soon for you babes xx

Hiya everyone not been on here for a few days!!

CD12 now and raring to go for some serious baby making over the next couple of weeks! Walked past a pram and cot shop today and my mum told me which pram she was going to buy for me when I have a LO. She knows how much me and my OH want a little one but I haven't told her we are ttc. Have anyone else told their family?

Really want this to happen quickly, is anyone trying for a certain sex? I really dont mind, so dont want to do anything that makes a certain sex more likely xxx

It would be really encouraging to see some BFPS on here soon!

Also, maybe TMI but recently about a week before ovulation I start getting floods of cm, just watery consistency but literally Im soaked through down there. Is that normal? x

Hopefully. If not, I'll move into the shed.

Yeah I'm not very chatty tonight either Clair. I miss my man. He seems to be missing me too. Rang me 7 times so far. It kills me not being able to be with him. We don't even have to talk. Just knowing he is there, in the house, makes me feel a hell of a lot better.

i know how u feel babes my df works away monday-fri n it kills me him not bein here just even sat watchin tv is lonley now so i normally go 2 bed when my kiddies do lol :haha: well apart frm the nights that im on here lol xxx

EUGH. I hate technoglogy. Just got myself a blackberry for personal use. I have an iphone for work purposes, but all my friends where raving about the bb, and so today i got myself one.

AND I CANNOT DO IT. My bbm wasn't working. I cannot set up an email. I am getting so frustrated. I left work early through pure frustration too.

Got my IC's in today... ripped one apart not understanding that you can take the test as is right out of the package... LOL

But once again another BFN.

awww babes im sorry hav u still no af??? fx 4 u xxxx:hugs:

Nelly that was freaking hilarious! :rofl:

10. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path? My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday, and now she is pregnant.

Now tell me, where can I find this garden path so I can knocked up? I think I may be taking a short "trip" soon. :rofl:

me 2 i want a garden path like that lol :haha::happydance: xxxx

EUGH. I hate technoglogy. Just got myself a blackberry for personal use. I have an iphone for work purposes, but all my friends where raving about the bb, and so today i got myself one.

AND I CANNOT DO IT. My bbm wasn't working. I cannot set up an email. I am getting so frustrated. I left work early through pure frustration too.

:thumbup: yeeeey i have a bb 2 i do all my ff on it n get mny emails facebook n u also get bb messanger which is coooool :happydance: xx

:thumbup: yeeeey i have a bb 2 i do all my ff on it n get mny emails facebook n u also get bb messanger which is coooool :happydance: xx

OMG I have a blackberry too add me 22AAB5F8

Hey ladies now ive spent 20 mins readin n replyin 2 u lovely bubbly ladies ill fill u in well........
thought af got me after 2 days late but a very slow light bleed which stopped last night so only bled 4 2 days now im back 2 feelin sicky tired backache n errrgggh really wen i went 2 the doc she said i could well b pregnant but not 2 get my hopes up ive had my scan date 4 wed 30th n hcg blood test 2morrow so guess will know more then but i feel soooooo yucky2day like ive drank 2 much wine the night b4 lol n ive had a light continual headche since monday?????

Wot do u ladies think xxxx

OMG I have a blackberry too add me 22AAB5F8

ive copied that onto my bb but i wont b able 2 do that till michael gets home cos i dnt know how u do it lmao :dohh: xxxxx

Hey ladies now ive spent 20 mins readin n replyin 2 u lovely bubbly ladies ill fill u in well........
thought af got me after 2 days late but a very slow light bleed which stopped last night so only bled 4 2 days now im back 2 feelin sicky tired backache n errrgggh really wen i went 2 the doc she said i could well b pregnant but not 2 get my hopes up ive had my scan date 4 wed 30th n hcg blood test 2morrow so guess will know more then but i feel soooooo yucky2day like ive drank 2 much wine the night b4 lol n ive had a light continual headche since monday?????

Wot do u ladies think xxxx

IM SORRY YOUR FEELING ILL BABES BIG HUGS TO YOU :hugs:

I HOPE THE BLOODS CONFIRM BFP!! WHOOOPAYYY

GO TO BB MESSENGER AND INVITE CONTACT AND ADD THAT NUMBER I GAVE YOU BABES XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member