Little Rant!!

thanks huni im just gonna take it as cd4 tho n not get my hopes up it might b cos my meds have come out of my system now so i dnt know but ill find out more mon/tues xxxx

Ok, bare with me whilst I just update my BB. Got it attached to my laptop and doing it all that way. HOPEFULLY it works. Cross fingers girls!

Once this has done I'll read back and reply to everything. At the minute I can't. I'm am too pissed off with my BB to think straight! haha

RIGHT. BBM installed again. Hayley, can you do me a favour and add me? 2104E355

And let me know when you have. i want to make sure its working. And it wasn't telling me i had invites earlier.

RIGHT. Figured out my problem. Apparantly I need to buy a data plan. Why is this so difficult man. I should have been told this straight away. Silly pay as you go!

Going to get me a data plan on saturday. i am giving up with it at the minute. I'll top my phone up normally later on.

Nelly- I'm right there with ya sweetie. 12 DPO and BFN again this morning not even a smidge of a line.

No AF yet, I have a long LP (as I'm learning) since I O pretty early. My LP is 14- 16 days I'm due to start AF over the weekend.

Nelly- I'm right there with ya sweetie. 12 DPO and BFN again this morning not even a smidge of a line

I'm the same, doesn't seem to matter what light I hold it in there's absolutely no sign of one at all! So we're both kind of in limbo till af decides to come - or not. Grrrr!
Evening lovely ladies, i'll be on for a proper catch up later, I'm walking up a great big hill on my way home from work and needed a distraction so thought I'd say hi! X

Where is everyone?! :shrug: I'm all lonely in here all by myself!!!!

im ok babes just done ten mins on excercise bike now gonna go on a little run x

:dust::dust::dust:

hey ladies ive noticed the forum isnt as friendly as it was when i first joined back in 2009 :wacko: which makes me really sad.:cry:

i have just seen a post where a ladie said there feeling really low etc 19 reads not one reply correct me if im wrong but thats a little upsetting really were here to support each other and be there not read and run and ignore.I realise on some posts you cannot comment as its something You do not know a lot about but remember peoples feelings when you click on and read then go!! ( it takes 2 secs to say something)

Sorry if im going on but I feel very strongly about making people feel welcome!!

Lets have some pma and baby dust for our 2011 bfp xxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:kiss:

totally agree with u !! its shows u how many replies so if people see 0 pls try and reply even if u dnt know the answer

we all need to support each other what ever the worry / questions x

heeeeey ya ladies how are we all 2night im really missin df 2night now ive had a good cry on the phone 2 him so feel alot better now xxx
What are we all doin 2night then anythin interestin or fun xxx

heeeeey ya ladies how are we all 2night im really missin df 2night now ive had a good cry on the phone 2 him so feel alot better now xxx

wheres ur OH hun ?!

im watching my big fat fake wedding :haha:

posted a thread "cd1 23march anyone eles" and not one person has replied :cry: cnt belive im the only on in the ttc forum to have come on that date :rofl:

wheres ur OH hun ?!

:cry::cry: he works away currently livin back at his parents he only comes home friday pm n goes back monday i thought it would get better but this week its been hell :( :cry::cry: cant wait till 2morrow ill b on :cloud9: alllllll day untill he walks through that door awwwwwww :haha: :happydance::happydance: xx

posted a thread "cd1 23march anyone eles" and not one person has replied :cry: cnt belive im the only on in the ttc forum to have come on that date :rofl:

i know what u mean mine had like 49 views n only 2 reads i was gutted :( xxxx

wheres ur OH hun ?!

:cry::cry: he works away currently livin back at his parents he only comes home friday pm n goes back monday i thought it would get better but this week its been hell :( :cry::cry: cant wait till 2morrow ill b on :cloud9: alllllll day untill he walks through that door awwwwwww :haha: :happydance::happydance: xx

aww that must be hard hun ,be strong xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->