Little Rant!!

Hi ladies,

How are you all? Well 10 dpo and got a BFN on an IC this morning. Got the most horrendous taste in my mouth, it's truly awful and won't go away. I've tried brushing my teeth, eating, drinking and it's still here. Horrible!

Because I'm feeling so rough I think I'm still in the running. Will try testing again on Saturday I think.

Hope everyone is okay xx

Clair I know how that is, hubbys job usually takes him away during the week, luckily he's on a site within travelling distance at the moment. Its horrible missing him all the time.

Its still quite early babes so dont get 2 disheartend the taste in the mouth is a sign so ive heard n feeling tired etc is 2 so keep ur fx u never know i would leave it few days say sat / sun fmu aswell just 2 make sure xxx

Good luck xx

Also, maybe TMI but recently about a week before ovulation I start getting floods of cm, just watery consistency but literally Im soaked through down there. Is that normal? x

I'd say that's a really good sign as you have more days of fertile CM for the :spermy: to live in (since they can live in fertile CM up to 5 days). :happydance:

Hey ladies now ive spent 20 mins readin n replyin 2 u lovely bubbly ladies ill fill u in well........
thought af got me after 2 days late but a very slow light bleed which stopped last night so only bled 4 2 days now im back 2 feelin sicky tired backache n errrgggh really wen i went 2 the doc she said i could well b pregnant but not 2 get my hopes up ive had my scan date 4 wed 30th n hcg blood test 2morrow so guess will know more then but i feel soooooo yucky2day like ive drank 2 much wine the night b4 lol n ive had a light continual headche since monday?????

Wot do u ladies think xxxx

I think that means :test: at home just so you know. :dust:

That would be so hard not being able to see DH throughout the week. And it must make scheduling :sex: around your most fertile time very challenging. :hugs:

Kirin - I've also heard that could be an early sign. Fxxx

I am CD21 and still no O, which after reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility I found that O can be delayed or even inhibited when you're sick and while taking certain medications. At least I know now why I haven't O'd yet, and means I still have a chance to get preggo this cycle. Just need to make sure DH is up for the every other day thing still. :blush: Hope all is well with you lovely ladies! :flower: And :dust: to you all.

Stash don't give him a choice, just pounce on him!!!

That's what I had to do the night before last - well I actually gave him this huge guilt trip. :haha:

Feeling like total CRAP today... for the first time in my life I'm hoping that it means something good... bb's still sore but less sore than they have been... peeing like every half hour its insane so its starting to feel like a UTI... had some spotting earlier today with some CM but no cramps like AF coming early and I usually cycle like clockwork so it shouldn't be spotting at all if it was AF... hmmmmm...

Clair I know how that is, hubbys job usually takes him away during the week, luckily he's on a site within travelling distance at the moment. Its horrible missing him all the time.

it is hard but he's home 2nite so yaaaaaaaaay 4 me lots of :sex::sex::sex::spermy::spermy::spermy: even tho im only cd5 :haha::haha: ive missed him that much lol xxxxx

Right now I am stressed! CBFM said highs from cd19 to today cd25 - cant think this is normal and I am positive it will just go to low and not peak :( we have been DTD since cd10 everyday and think it will all be a waste

Right now I am stressed! CBFM said highs from cd19 to today cd25 - cant think this is normal and I am positive it will just go to low and not peak :( we have been DTD since cd10 everyday and think it will all be a waste

hi there how long is ur cycle i had pos opk last month until right up near my af then af was delayed well i think it was af sorry i dnt know much about cbfm huni but i didnt want u thinkin u was on ur own xxx

Gnomer n hayley - ive sent u a bb messanger request huni's hope i did it right lol xxx
well im off 2 work 2day on the lovely jubly sunny day
Michaels home 2nite YAAAAAAAAAAAAY lol ive misssed him loads n loads so cant wait hope ur ok 2day n in good spirits its cd5 2day n i even rememberd 2 take my temp again lol ..... my temp looks a bit eratic tho on my chart not sure if its right lol cd2 35.00 cd3 36.2 cd4 35.00 cd5 35.6 i looks low then very high then low then back up high is this normal ladies mind u im not wot u call normal bear in mind that we are not sure if my likkle bleed is af lol xxxx

Morning ladies well I took temp this am got ready for work had snuggles with oh and then phone rang oh has lost his job im so pissed of it was a temp to perm job and going great yesterday his boss invited him over to watch boxing and now no job what the hell is that about I hope he gets answers when he goes to the agency!!

The worst thing is that I took the call and had to break the news to him he was gutted looked like he wanted to cry!!

The agency said to me they had no reason for not wanting him back at all this has ruined my day completely now and im feeling so angry and sad sorry rant over!!

Hope your all ok!!

Nelly- any update you sexy minx?:kiss:

Clare- morning babes im ok apart from above remembered temp again whoooop xx:kiss:

Nibely- just keep bedding babes i dont use cbfm so im clueless xx:kiss:

Naomi- How are you babes how was your dad this morning??? xx:kiss:

Kirinm- 11dpo any update babes? xx:kiss:

Stash- how are you today honey??:kiss:

Kendra- Are you feeling better after yesterday you said you felt crappy i hope you are xx:kiss:

Love you all ladies xxx :hugs::hugs:

Morning girls!
Well, I'm guessing clair won't be on tonight!!!
Kendra, sorry you weren't feeling good, hope you're better now (or if feeling crappy is pregnancy sign I hope you don't feel better!!!x)
Nib, I can only echo what Hayley said, I don't have cbfm either.
Hope everyone else is well!!!

As for me, this morning's temp has made FF drop my coverline and my nice fat definate red lines are now dotted because temp has dropped again but not by alot. Confusing!!!! Still in bed so haven't tested yet but from what I can see on my sanitary towel (been checking that obsessively every morning!!) STILL no af!! Rather than keep posting my bfns I'll put them in my sig. Best go pee on another stick!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh and Hayley I'm SO sorry about your Oh's job. Fxd he finds another 1 asap xxx

me too babes he just wants answers as to why??

he has a meeting at 10.30 at agency they have more work for him but thats not the point!!

did you ov late nelly?

Ladies i added you all to my siggy please let me know iof i missed you and i apolgise in advance xx

Gnomer n hayley - ive sent u a bb messanger request huni's hope i did it right lol xxx
well im off 2 work 2day on the lovely jubly sunny day
Michaels home 2nite YAAAAAAAAAAAAY lol ive misssed him loads n loads so cant wait hope ur ok 2day n in good spirits its cd5 2day n i even rememberd 2 take my temp again lol ..... my temp looks a bit eratic tho on my chart not sure if its right lol cd2 35.00 cd3 36.2 cd4 35.00 cd5 35.6 i looks low then very high then low then back up high is this normal ladies mind u im not wot u call normal bear in mind that we are not sure if my likkle bleed is af lol xxxx

:sex::sex::sex::spermy::spermy::dust::dust::dust:

chat tomo then lmfao xxx

my temp has been quite the same really xx

Awwww, my first ttc buddy!!! I ov'd few days later than the month before but my cycle and ov date always vary, as does my lp I'm beginning to notice! Hope OH's meeting makes things a bit clearer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->