Little Rant!!

Sorry for all the posts girls. :blush: Just trying to catch up since I haven't been on here much today.

CD22 today and my temps are starting to suggest that I may be having an anovulatory cycle - NOOOOOOOO! Hopefully my ovaries will cooperate with me and release an egg sometime this month - c'mon ovaries, I know you can do it; you've done it before. :haha: At least my sense of humor is still intact. Hehehehe!

Man AF got me too! 2 days early even. But on a positive I guess that means I'm CD1 and I can start on this cycle sooner!!

Man AF got me too! 2 days early even. But on a positive I guess that means I'm CD1 and I can start on this cycle sooner!!

:hugs: Awe hun, sorry she got you. That means you most likely O'd two days early this cycle (LPs hardly ever change from cycle to cycle), but I do love your PMA. :hugs:

I usually have a 16 day LP. I usually O verrrrry early. I didn't feel it this month though at all.

Hmmm.. do you chart anything (temps, CM, symptoms, etc.)? It could have been an anovulatory cycle (which apparently can happen occasionally to women that do normally/regularly O). I must say, that I do not know everything, but I've been reading this fertility book that has TONS of info in it and matched it with other research - that's where I'm starting to learn about all these things). I put off buying this book for months and then finally caved since we've been trying for so long - now kicking myself for not getting it sooner. :dohh:

Gnomer n hayley - ive sent u a bb messanger request huni's hope i did it right lol xxx
well im off 2 work 2day on the lovely jubly sunny day
Michaels home 2nite YAAAAAAAAAAAAY lol ive misssed him loads n loads so cant wait hope ur ok 2day n in good spirits its cd5 2day n i even rememberd 2 take my temp again lol ..... my temp looks a bit eratic tho on my chart not sure if its right lol cd2 35.00 cd3 36.2 cd4 35.00 cd5 35.6 i looks low then very high then low then back up high is this normal ladies mind u im not wot u call normal bear in mind that we are not sure if my likkle bleed is af lol xxxx

Enjoy your "quality" time. :haha: Not sure what those temps mean, what is your coverline? If they're above you coverline, then I'd say they are good. :flower:

:dohh: whats coverline lol :shrug: 2day it was 34.8 wtf lol lol :dohh:

Sorry for all the posts girls. :blush: Just trying to catch up since I haven't been on here much today.

CD22 today and my temps are starting to suggest that I may be having an anovulatory cycle - NOOOOOOOO! Hopefully my ovaries will cooperate with me and release an egg sometime this month - c'mon ovaries, I know you can do it; you've done it before. :haha: At least my sense of humor is still intact. Hehehehe!

sorry huni but what is a anovulatory cycle xx

Gooooood mornin my lovlies......
just spent the mornin catchin up as i was otherwise engaged lol :) sounds like me n hayley were up 2 the same thing i certainly enjoyed my eve 2 say the least oooooh iv had missed him i remember 2 take my temp 2day but it was 34.8 ehhh im not sure what this means as its my first cycle tempin lol any ideas??

Sooooo what are you all up 2 this weekend my kiddies are off 2 there daddys 2day 4 the night till 2morrow at 5 so i have the whole house day n night 2 ourselve yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ive brought my likkle girl her 1st mobile yesterday so she can txt n talk 2 me while she is there cos i really miss them when they go n she has already sent me 3 txt this morn she is only 9 n she is better on a phone than me lol kids lol ive told her tho its only 4 the weekend when she is away not spoilin her like that nope nope nope ;) ive got work 2morrow so michaels told me he is takin me out 2night 4 a meal so i might not b on ere till later but i send my love n hugggs cd6 bring it on YAAAAAY lol xxxx

Hayley - hope ur ok babes how is oh did u manage 2 cheer him ive got my fx for his interview bless oooh cd6 coooom on yaaaaay im gonna start opk monday - tuesday i think im gonna catch that dam eggy if i have 2 chase it myself .... i wud if i could lol xxx

nelly - mornin hun how are u this mornin so sorry af got you nasty nasty af bigs hugs babes i agree with stash 1st day is always the worse thinkin of u tho xxx

kirin - mornin sweetie yep i certainly enjoyed him lmoa n from i gather he certainly enjoyed me thanks babes ha ha ha xxx

naomi - gooood mornin how has your dad been... any early wake up calls fri lol send me ur bb pin n ill add u xx

fertilemertil - mornin hun how are you this mornin how is the poas goin any thing pos yet xx

stash - mornin sweetie, im not sure what type of cycle that is but by the sounds of it its not good im new 2 all this technical stuff i just used 2 chartin my cycle n cm n opks so im sorry ;) sendin u a hug tho xx

kendra - hey there hun sorry about that nasty af but whoop whoop on the pma sweetie thats what gets me throu that nasty witch time lol xx

clairmichael stick with charting and opk if u can charting becomes more sense after uv done 3-4mth at it x

hope everyone has a nice wkend x

Stash - no sorry I meant the test handle or the little strip is blue, it's a pink dye test though. Got another BFN today. Not feeling particularly positive anymore!

Other than some horrific AF like pains this morning I'm feeling okay.

My friend is holding a party on the day of the Royal Wedding -not for the wedding but just a party but all the ladies are wearing their wedding dresses and the men will be in suits. Which I think is a totally ACE idea, everyone loves wearing their wedding dresses, you don't get to do it very often :winkwink:

So I tried mine on today, it was LUSH! I love my wedding dress and I can't wait to go to the party.

Hope you're all okay . xx

Looks like :witch: has got me. By the next time I ov we will have been trying more than a year. I'm completely devastated.

im so sorry babes xx:kiss:

:hugs: Nelly :hugs: The first day of AF is always the worst and most difficult day to get through, especially when you thought it could really be it that month. :cry:

Hayley so sorry about your OH :hugs: can't believe he wasn't even given a reason. How horrible. :nope: At least he has you to cheer him up - should take his mind off it for a bit especially when they can only think with one head at a time. :rofl:

Kirin - Fxxx it's not AF and that it was just a faulty hpt. :hugs:

Nibeley do you usually have regular cycles?

thanks babes xxx

my af was early also this month im due on today but af has been and gone alreadly got dam it xx:sleep:

Yeah, it could have been no ovulation at all this month. Wouldn't surprise me, my body pretty much hates me, lol.

Have an appt w/ the doctor to get everything checked out on the 4th, just to rule out any medical things and whatnot.

Luckily AF isn't too noticeable this month. No cramping or mood swings or anything. So hopefully she'll get the heck out of my way soon!

I hope you ladies have a lovely weekend!

i think we all have our moments Hayley...
ive been here a while too and have seen alot of things from everyone that wasnt nice but its just a forum its not our lives we need to cope without having all these people constantly keeping us positive,some people can be quite nasty too so it has to be takin with a pinch of salt :thumbup:

omg what a day been crying and stressed dunno what is up with me raghhhhhhhhh just took some tablets for head gonna have an early night i think and do garden tomo make it look nice x

Evening ladies. Thanks for the messages, hit me hard this time. I've been hibernating most of the last 2 days, eaten lots of chocolate and cried buckets, now going to get an early night and back to my old self tomorrow, ready to plan this cycle's ttc activities. Hope you all have a lovely Sunday xxxxxx

I don't know now if I had AF or not. Started up about noon yesterday, by this morning I didn't need to use a pad or tampon. Just there when I wipe. True to form though I usually start back up again the next day, so we will see.

sorry huni but what is a anovulatory cycle xx

Anovulatory just means it's a cycle where you don't actually ovulate. :nope: You end up with a bleed (not actually AF - but similar/mimics it) from either estrogen withdrawal or the lining no longer able to support itself (so it collapses).

Also, the coverline is basically the line that distinguishes your pre-O temps from you post-O temps. According to the fertility book that I'm reading, you would look at the temps from the 6 days prior to your temp spike and draw the line .1 degree higher than the highest temp during those 6 days.

Gooooood mornin my lovlies......
just spent the mornin catchin up as i was otherwise engaged lol :) sounds like me n hayley were up 2 the same thing i certainly enjoyed my eve 2 say the least oooooh iv had missed him i remember 2 take my temp 2day but it was 34.8 ehhh im not sure what this means as its my first cycle tempin lol any ideas??

Sooooo what are you all up 2 this weekend my kiddies are off 2 there daddys 2day 4 the night till 2morrow at 5 so i have the whole house day n night 2 ourselve yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ive brought my likkle girl her 1st mobile yesterday so she can txt n talk 2 me while she is there cos i really miss them when they go n she has already sent me 3 txt this morn she is only 9 n she is better on a phone than me lol kids lol ive told her tho its only 4 the weekend when she is away not spoilin her like that nope nope nope ;) ive got work 2morrow so michaels told me he is takin me out 2night 4 a meal so i might not b on ere till later but i send my love n hugggs cd6 bring it on YAAAAAY lol xxxx

Hayley - hope ur ok babes how is oh did u manage 2 cheer him ive got my fx for his interview bless oooh cd6 coooom on yaaaaay im gonna start opk monday - tuesday i think im gonna catch that dam eggy if i have 2 chase it myself .... i wud if i could lol xxx

nelly - mornin hun how are u this mornin so sorry af got you nasty nasty af bigs hugs babes i agree with stash 1st day is always the worse thinkin of u tho xxx

kirin - mornin sweetie yep i certainly enjoyed him lmoa n from i gather he certainly enjoyed me thanks babes ha ha ha xxx

naomi - gooood mornin how has your dad been... any early wake up calls fri lol send me ur bb pin n ill add u xx

fertilemertil - mornin hun how are you this mornin how is the poas goin any thing pos yet xx

stash - mornin sweetie, im not sure what type of cycle that is but by the sounds of it its not good im new 2 all this technical stuff i just used 2 chartin my cycle n cm n opks so im sorry ;) sendin u a hug tho xx

kendra - hey there hun sorry about that nasty af but whoop whoop on the pma sweetie thats what gets me throu that nasty witch time lol xx

Thanks hun. :hugs: Ehh I'm used to having those types of cycles, but was just getting my hopes up since the past two I actually did ovulate. Though, I did have a lot of ewcm last night and my temp spiked this morning (though I also had some alcohol last night, so :shrug:).

morning all

wow what a difference a day makes i had a lay on (forgot temp) so just did it now as was fast asleep at 7am!!

taken puppy out for a walk as well!!!

WOWW cd7 already whoooop how is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->