Little Rant!!

i have a packet of cb opks for sale 20 tests let me know if interested £28 inc p and p x

morning all

wow what a difference a day makes i had a lay on (forgot temp) so just did it now as was fast asleep at 7am!!

taken puppy out for a walk as well!!!

WOWW cd7 already whoooop how is everyone else doing?

Hayley, you'll get in the habit of taking your temps and soon you won't even think about it.

I've decided to give the soya another go this cycle. I stopped using them after a month because I thought they had extended my cycle but obviously I was wrong seeing the last one was a longun! Going to take
40mg - Day 3 (today)
80mg - Day 4
120mg - Day 5
120mg - Day 6
160mg Day 7

Suspiciously quiet in here this weekend, hope you're all putting your efforts into :sex:!!!!

hey nelly!!

in the week im fine as im up at 7am every day weekends are hard will set alarm this weekend as im due to ov xx

it is very quiet in here this weekend xx

Eh I haven't DTD cause I thought AF was here and now I don't know wtf she was up to. Waiting for my OPKs so I can start peeing on more stuff. Haha.

I LOVE your siggy!! I wanna make a nice one. If I get my BFP I plan on making a real pretty one.

Yep, it's all the :sex: :haha:

I think I just got a pos OPK this morning - sometimes they are just so hard to tell. :wacko: And going to DTD again today for good measure. :thumbup:

Temping will come as second nature after a couple weeks, Hayley.

Kendra - It could have been ovulation or implantation spotting if it's really light. :winkwink:

Nelly - Love the siggy! I was thinking about doing the same thing.

Hope you are all doing well today. :flower:

Haha. That's a cute one :)

Stash- I don't know if I've ever ovulated that late (would have been CD 26) when I usually have 28 day cycles. I will know more on the 4th when I go see my gyno.

Then in that case, it could have been implantation spotting. Are you still having spotting or light AF?

waiting to O is sooooooo boring but waiting to test is worst :lol:

Hey hey ladies :) good mornin whre is all the sun shine gone :( i remembered my temp again cd8 cd8 cd8 yaaaaay whoop whooop i get my bloods 2day 2 find out what that bleed was

Stash - i had pos 4 about 4 days my af was 2 days late but was very very light n only 4 2 days no clots or anythin just was a light continual flow im nomally very very heavy i have 2 have like a tampon n a towel n change every 1-2 hours but this was totally diff what could that b i get my hsg hormone results later but just wondered if u new thats all u seem very clued up wif all this ttc :) :)

So what did every1 get up 2 this weekend i had a gr8 weekend with michael awwwww it was gr8 we went out 4 a meal n spent time doin the garden oooooh n lots n lots of sexy time BUT....... He's gone back now n i feel so lost luckly i have u ladies xxxxx big hugs xxxxx

really upset today - CBFM given me highs from cd16-27 and now has just gone to low so looks like I didnt ovulate. Can't believe it feel so down, we did so many inseminations as well as DTD meaning we did every day from cd16 to last night

:(

I completely agree! I took part in this forum in 2008 and the first half of 2009 and it seems a bit different. Let's keep up the positive energy and love!

BFP for everyone!! :happydance:

morning ladies

im cd 8 today wil lstart opks on cd11 i think

cheer up nelly big hugs

i LOVE the little ranters siggy lol

im so tired today its horrible i needed that xtra hour we lost this morning hehe

heeeelllloooo my little lovlies how has ur day been goin im feelin very positive
temp - check
cm - check
reading lots n lots of fertility info n data - check

even thinkin about orderin some pree seed or concieve plus just 2 help them ikkle spermys long hav u heard any good reviews on any of these as would ideally like 2 order 2day so hav in time 4 the week o lol xxx

Evening all! How are all my lovely ladies today??
Glad clair's feeling positive, can never have too much pma!!

Had a busy day at work, so no time for BnB even on my phone. Although we're still all very quiet, so it didn't take me long to catch up! I'm day 4 of my 12th cycle and it's looking like :witch: could be getting ready to leave already - yay!! We've agreed to give it one more cycle before we see a doctor so we can honestly say we've been trying more than a year with no success, assuming it doesn't work this month but of course it will!!
I've done a bit more reading on the soya thing and SOOOO many of the ladies on that thread are now pg - it's quite exciting. Fingers crossed!! Hope you all have a fantastic evening xxx

HIYA! Sorry I have been MIA. Been hectic. And I'm so tired, when i finally stop and get a bit of me time, I fall fast asleep. Struggling to keep my eyes open at the minute!

How are you all? I FINALLY sorted out my bbm! Now fully up and running. Wooo!

*prods*

Where be the ranters this evening? D=

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"