Little Rant!!

I'm kind of here but on my phone. It's been like this all weekend, think everyone's jumped ship!

really upset today - CBFM given me highs from cd16-27 and now has just gone to low so looks like I didnt ovulate. Can't believe it feel so down, we did so many inseminations as well as DTD meaning we did every day from cd16 to last night

:(

this is odd !! the mth i didnt get a peak on my monitor i O late cd18 and fell preg with morgan, dnt give up hun x

Hey hey ladies :) good mornin whre is all the sun shine gone :( i remembered my temp again cd8 cd8 cd8 yaaaaay whoop whooop i get my bloods 2day 2 find out what that bleed was

Stash - i had pos 4 about 4 days my af was 2 days late but was very very light n only 4 2 days no clots or anythin just was a light continual flow im nomally very very heavy i have 2 have like a tampon n a towel n change every 1-2 hours but this was totally diff what could that b i get my hsg hormone results later but just wondered if u new thats all u seem very clued up wif all this ttc :) :)

So what did every1 get up 2 this weekend i had a gr8 weekend with michael awwwww it was gr8 we went out 4 a meal n spent time doin the garden oooooh n lots n lots of sexy time BUT....... He's gone back now n i feel so lost luckly i have u ladies xxxxx big hugs xxxxx

Hmmm.. I'm really not too sure what it was. It could have just been a very light light AF - mine are usually pretty heavy too. There was once cycle where it was very light and only lasted a couple days, but then started again two days later (I think it was from all the hormones with me and the meds they put me on to induce AF along with the supplements I was taking at the time :wacko:). When exactly are you supposed to be getting your blood results? Fxx it's it for you hun :hugs:

really upset today - CBFM given me highs from cd16-27 and now has just gone to low so looks like I didnt ovulate. Can't believe it feel so down, we did so many inseminations as well as DTD meaning we did every day from cd16 to last night

:(

I've never used CBFM, so I'm not sure how it works exactly, but is there anyway you could have just missed your peak? I know it takes some getting used to, but I do highly recommend temping (once your temp spikes and stays elevated for 3 days, you can confirm O on the day before the first elevated temp). That in combo with the CBFM can help you feel more positive on when you O'd. :flower: Keep BDing the next couple of days and try checking your CM (if it's watery or raw egg white looking and slimely/slippery, then you're still fertile). :hugs:

heeeelllloooo my little lovlies how has ur day been goin im feelin very positive
temp - check
cm - check
reading lots n lots of fertility info n data - check

even thinkin about orderin some pree seed or concieve plus just 2 help them ikkle spermys long hav u heard any good reviews on any of these as would ideally like 2 order 2day so hav in time 4 the week o lol xxx

I've heard good things about both, but I'm using preseed - love it! DH likes it too. If you do decide to go with preseed, do not use the recommended amount of 3gm as it's way way way too much. I usually use .05-1.5 gm depending on my CM at the time.

I'm still here! :hi: I'm in the states, though, so it's only mid-afternoon where I am and I usually don't venture in here until the evening unless I have free time. :) And weekends are my days with DH since he's works and is in school full-time.

Great job Hayley with the temping!!! :happydance: Sounds like it's starting to become a part of your morning routine. :thumbup:

Nelly - I added "Little Ranters" to my siggy as well, though not as pretty as yours :blush:

I am CD25 and looks like I am Oing today (been having O cramps earlier), just have to wait to see what my temp does tomorrow. Since we're on the SMEP, that means that DH and I will be BDing tonight and tomorrow night, take a night off, and then BD one last time before waiting to test (which for me means I'll be testing by 7dpo :haha:).

Gnomer - what CD are you?

I'm currently CD37. AGES. tmi; but yesterday I felt like I had diarrhea. I was getting the pain in my lower abdomen, and kept rushing to the toilet. But alas nothing. I was even sweating and going faint from the strange pain.
Today I've just felt sick all day, and i have sore boobs. And AWFUL mood swings.

Maybe AF is coming!

I was attempting to read back, but I'm knackered, and everything is going straight in and out xD

YAY for Oing! Hope that bean sticks!

Thanks hun. :hugs: Could you possibly have caught the eggy? Fxxx

I'm hoping so. Although still on crazy cycle from coming off BC. So i'm not toooo hopeful.

It could be stress too. Works manic, homes manic, and everything is going tits up. I'm not a stressy/worry kind of person, but my body reacts when things get a bit much.

Sorry you're having such a rough time. It definitely could just be stress. Hope things start looking up soon for you. :hugs:

Oh they'll be right in a couple of week! I have complete faith in everything sorting itself out in the end haha.
Just sucks my body doesn't behave like my mind and not worry about it xD

Ugh frustrating day. Ordered OPK's and since I ordered HPT's from the same lady before she sent me HPT's again. So now I gotta wait some more. Then I have had massive headaches all day so I went into the after hours clinic for the 5th time since November and they did a CT scan of my head to see if there are any masses that are causing the pain. Gotta wait until Wednesday before I know for sure what's going on.

Goooood mornin ladies
Im here im here sory went out 4 a meal with the kiddies n fell asleep on my ikkle mans bed ;)
Had some new this mornin...... Michaels comin home 2night n he is stayin till early mon mornin just 2 give us that extra help as ff estimated o on sunday sooooo plenty of sexy time 4 us :) :) yaaaaay so as u can tell im whoop whooop H.A.P.P.Y lol plus i ordered a readin off gail yesterday n im waitin egarly 4 that ive been tempin very well n i even checkd internally my cm which is more of a acurate read so im all positive lets just c what the readin says now :) :)

How are you all

Hayley - hello sexy lady how are u feelin on our fast cycle of cd9 wooow its gone fast dnt u think only few more days 2 go xx

Nelly - hey babes hope ur ok and got some rest after ur busy day at work fx for ur soy cycle xx

Honey - hey hun hows u sory wasnt on last nite its horible wen ur on but no 1 else is hey so big HUG 4 u i love one born every min but it just ends up makin me cry :( xx

Gnomer - I wondered yesterday where u were did u hav a good weekend hope ur ok private message me ur bb pin n ill add u me n hay bb all the time its fun 2 av some1 in the same boat :) hope ur feelin better darlin av u tested again yet xx

Stash - hey babes oooooh ur o yaaaaay fx u catch that eggy n its a stickly likkle beanie :) thanks im takin it as af my doc called me wif my results n 2 b honest she was more of a upset than a help she said ive had small level of hcg hormone but then nothin cus of been a mc but no way was it i know my body n ive had them in the past that was no way at all like that but then she said it could of meen all my bipolar meds cos now im off them then had bloods its not there so im takin it as af stupid doc lol im gonna order some 4 next cycle i think if this 1 doesnt work :( but it will soooooo ill save it lol xx

Kendra - mornin babes hope ur feelin a bit better fx for ur ct scan results babes its frustratin wen u order someting then it turns up either late wrong or not at all

Well im off 2 take kids 2 school then work but ill b on later 4 a short while as my df is home but will pop on through out the eve xxx

My BBM is 2104E355 for all that have BB's!

Literally have seconds before i have to escape out the door, but i will check in/read back on my phone at some point during the day.

I'm still here! :hi: I'm in the states, though, so it's only mid-afternoon where I am and I usually don't venture in here until the evening unless I have free time. :) And weekends are my days with DH since he's works and is in school full-time.

Great job Hayley with the temping!!! :happydance: Sounds like it's starting to become a part of your morning routine. :thumbup:

Nelly - I added "Little Ranters" to my siggy as well, though not as pretty as yours :blush:

I am CD25 and looks like I am Oing today (been having O cramps earlier), just have to wait to see what my temp does tomorrow. Since we're on the SMEP, that means that DH and I will be BDing tonight and tomorrow night, take a night off, and then BD one last time before waiting to test (which for me means I'll be testing by 7dpo :haha:).

Gnomer - what CD are you?

hey babes yes i am remembering but today my heating was on and temp was up defo not oving as only cd 9 xx missed you xx

I'm currently CD37. AGES. tmi; but yesterday I felt like I had diarrhea. I was getting the pain in my lower abdomen, and kept rushing to the toilet. But alas nothing. I was even sweating and going faint from the strange pain.
Today I've just felt sick all day, and i have sore boobs. And AWFUL mood swings.

Maybe AF is coming!

I was attempting to read back, but I'm knackered, and everything is going straight in and out xD

YAY for Oing! Hope that bean sticks!

hope your feeling bettere today babes x:kiss:

Ugh frustrating day. Ordered OPK's and since I ordered HPT's from the same lady before she sent me HPT's again. So now I gotta wait some more. Then I have had massive headaches all day so I went into the after hours clinic for the 5th time since November and they did a CT scan of my head to see if there are any masses that are causing the pain. Gotta wait until Wednesday before I know for sure what's going on.

sending you so many hugs :hugs::kiss::hugs: get well soon!!

My BBM is 2104E355 for all that have BB's!

Literally have seconds before i have to escape out the door, but i will check in/read back on my phone at some point during the day.

i just re added you x

Goooood mornin ladies
Im here im here sory went out 4 a meal with the kiddies n fell asleep on my ikkle mans bed ;)
Had some new this mornin...... Michaels comin home 2night n he is stayin till early mon mornin just 2 give us that extra help as ff estimated o on sunday sooooo plenty of sexy time 4 us :) :) yaaaaay so as u can tell im whoop whooop H.A.P.P.Y lol plus i ordered a readin off gail yesterday n im waitin egarly 4 that ive been tempin very well n i even checkd internally my cm which is more of a acurate read so im all positive lets just c what the readin says now :) :)

How are you all

Hayley - hello sexy lady how are u feelin on our fast cycle of cd9 wooow its gone fast dnt u think only few more days 2 go xx

Nelly - hey babes hope ur ok and got some rest after ur busy day at work fx for ur soy cycle xx

Honey - hey hun hows u sory wasnt on last nite its horible wen ur on but no 1 else is hey so big HUG 4 u i love one born every min but it just ends up makin me cry :( xx

Gnomer - I wondered yesterday where u were did u hav a good weekend hope ur ok private message me ur bb pin n ill add u me n hay bb all the time its fun 2 av some1 in the same boat :) hope ur feelin better darlin av u tested again yet xx

Stash - hey babes oooooh ur o yaaaaay fx u catch that eggy n its a stickly likkle beanie :) thanks im takin it as af my doc called me wif my results n 2 b honest she was more of a upset than a help she said ive had small level of hcg hormone but then nothin cus of been a mc but no way was it i know my body n ive had them in the past that was no way at all like that but then she said it could of meen all my bipolar meds cos now im off them then had bloods its not there so im takin it as af stupid doc lol im gonna order some 4 next cycle i think if this 1 doesnt work :( but it will soooooo ill save it lol xx

Kendra - mornin babes hope ur feelin a bit better fx for ur ct scan results babes its frustratin wen u order someting then it turns up either late wrong or not at all

Well im off 2 take kids 2 school then work but ill b on later 4 a short while as my df is home but will pop on through out the eve xxx

hey my sexy bnb and bb buddy how are you! yes we have a super cycle dont we lol

so nice to have some one to be a buddy esp when there cycles are the same lengh and your the same cycle day!!

have you warned the ladies you wont be on much as michael is home early :sex::sex:

love you xx

morning all

feeling positive still but having odd cramps yuk and im full of wind :haha:

i have had a funny tummy for last few days maybe my bodys getting ready to ov in few days

hope you r all well im going to use my poks from tomo once a day then from cd 12 twice a day xx

:hangwashing::shower::dishes::laundry::iron: all jobs done and now at work x

Morning ladies! Had a quick catch up, know what clair's going to be doing till monday!! Ong Kendra, I hope all's ok - make sure you keep us posted. Gnome, quit stressing or I'll beat you!! Lol. Hayley, yayyyyy for imminent ov'ing (and subsequent bding!!!) Stash, hope u catch that egg!

Nothing new to report in the nellyville household!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->