Little Rant!!

of course you can! ;) how have you felt awful? symptoms?
What makes ff think you had ov on cd23? when is af due?

Thank you :)

My temp has shot up loads and as I wasn't temping the entire month (I started temping because I kept getting negative OPKs and had run out!) I can't say what my temps were earlier in my cycle. My normal temp is around 35.9, it went up to 36.3 yesterday and shot up to nearly 36.6 today - not sure if I'm getting a cold or not but that temp is nearly the highest I've ever got when temping.

Have felt nauseous for days on and off, today has been very bad. Very sore teeth, they really hurt! Sore throat as well today and what feels like the start of a cough.

But I haven't had my normal post ovulation symptoms, normally I would have backache and sore boobs but haven't had that. Keep getting an odd feeling, a bit like cramps you get in your legs around my groin and an achy leg. Just feel weird but don't want to say pregnant weird because I feel stupid because I'm supposed to only be 3 dpo.:wacko:

don feel silly babes all those sthings sound promising babes so hoping its your bfp!!

or a blackberry?

I don't have msn and I can't for the life of me work out how to use a Blackberry! Sorry.:winkwink:

lmao i know took me a while xx

I was thinking about getting an iPhone but not sure I'll be able to use that either. :dohh:

iPhones are easy to pick up once you get the hang of it. My oh got me one ebb though I'm useless with technology buy i love it now. also they have very useful apps! X

Hello! To introduce myself in the spirit of this thread,

I am 30 and today is CD23, 4th cycle TTC#1.

I am brand new to this and often have no idea the answer to questions. I've never been pregnant and have never tried before. Funny, for 17 years (since I got my very first AF) I've pretty much ignored the whole process. I now wish I had been more aware of what my body was up to. It would help me for now! haha

I'm due to test April 1. I wish everyone luck!

Hello! To introduce myself in the spirit of this thread,

I am 30 and today is CD23, 4th cycle TTC#1.

I am brand new to this and often have no idea the answer to questions. I've never been pregnant and have never tried before. Funny, for 17 years (since I got my very first AF) I've pretty much ignored the whole process. I now wish I had been more aware of what my body was up to. It would help me for now! haha

I'm due to test April 1. I wish everyone luck!

Hi MrsG2010! It's okay, this is the place to learn so much more about what other women are going through and what you may be experiencing yourself. I know that I've learned a lot in such a short time of being on this forum and meeting new people. Hope the same for you! Baby Dust! :dust:

I'm Kendra, 26, been NTNP since June 2010, and TTC#1 since September, have an appointment on the 4th to make sure everything is working correctly down there since nothing has happened yet.

I had a BFP digital pregnancy test a few months ago and it was heartbreaking when I went in for a blood test and had a BFN.I don't know if it's stress or what but I'm hoping its just nothing.

so sorry kendra that must of been heart breaking hun!!

welcome to our little chat room lol hope you enjoy!!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE and its my pay day whoooop xx

morning girls! Bit of advice needed. Im 11dpo today and af due today or tomoro but im not sure when to test as i know some people it doesnt show till 14dpo plus and i Cant see bfn again I'd rather see the witch! My temp is still up which normally falls 8dpo but im full of flu so think thats why its still up. What you think? X x

i think if your temp is still up babes test!!!!!

all looks good to me any other symptoms??

Hi everyone!! There has been loads of posts since i was here yesterday so hello to everyone else!!!! Hope everyone is feeling ok today?

Amy-good luck if you decide to test xx

Hayley-i wish it was my payday lol xx

Babydust to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Morning girls! I must say, I think I'm going to make this thread my regular visit! I feel I can just come in and post little things I notice, without having to make my own big thread for my little ponderings!

I've been awake since half 7, and have decided I am not going to work until dinner. I don't particularly feel really sick, just a tiny bit queasy and whole massive lot of 'can not be bothered!'. I feel like I haven't slept properly in AGES. Booo!

13dpo today. Going to go buy a test when I eventually drag my backside to work. Actually had a dream I got a BFP last night, then in a separate dream, I dreamt I either had spotting, or AF. I couldn't tell which in the dream, and I remember the confusion.
Darn these vivid dreams!

I had loads of strange dreams when i was pregnant-including one that i gave birth and it was a cat instead of a baby very strange!!
I also have that cant be arsed feeling today but im putting it down to being friday and a hectic week of 4 kids lol plus im not even sure when i am due on but i think i O'vd around 10 days or so ago so does that mean i am 10dpo???

hiya everyone, in need of a few hugs if you dont mind. I keep bursting into tears and i dont know why :( i feel so sad and lonely and my oh has just gone to work :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
awww well we are all here to talk to you dont feel lonely xxxx

Can I join, Ive also been a major victim of the read and run and its so disheartening when you pour your heart out in a thread hoping for advice and you just sit there waiting for a reply :(

I'm Emily, Im 20 and we are ntnp/ttc our first. I get a lot of snide comments about my age but to be honest with you I don't mind because deep down me and my OH are completely ready and we have everything we need so why not follow our dream? :)

Itll be nice to have somewhere to come where we know we will be answered!! xxxx

Hi Emily everyone is welcome here! ignore the comments about your age its your choice what you want from life. I was 17 when i was pregnant with my first and everybody said i was stupid-parents tried to get me to have an abortion but i knew what i wanted and went on to have my daughter.
She is 14 now and we have had another 3 and currently ttc our 5th. My OH and i are still together after 16 years and he works extremely hard to support us so i am glad i decided to follow my heart and ignore others.
I really wish you the best of luck you sound like you are ready and know what you want xxx

I had loads of strange dreams when i was pregnant-including one that i gave birth and it was a cat instead of a baby very strange!!
I also have that cant be arsed feeling today but im putting it down to being friday and a hectic week of 4 kids lol plus im not even sure when i am due on but i think i O'vd around 10 days or so ago so does that mean i am 10dpo???

A cat? OH LORD! That MUST have been strange! I've been having loads of weird dreams. Actually woke my OH up the other night screaming and trying to get a spider off the bed. I aint even afraid of spiders. And I had the same dream 3 times in two hours. Each time waking me up.
I used to have long hair, its short short now, and I've been dreaming about being able to put it in a ponytail a lot recently! Strange, since i actually LOVE my short hair.

Yeah I'm thinking its because its friday. Not that I do much work. Just planning on sitting in my mess and painting today!

I shall keep you well informed on my test! Although It will probably be tomorrow. Friday is OH day. We do nothing but spend it together, and unfortunately, he thinks being on my laptop is not together time! haha

We have been together since i was 16 and im 32 now so i have spent half of my life with him lol awww :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->