Little Rant!!

kendra :hugs:

anyone cd7 like me ? i usually O cd14/15 x

Goooood mornin ladies
Im here im here sory went out 4 a meal with the kiddies n fell asleep on my ikkle mans bed ;)
Had some new this mornin...... Michaels comin home 2night n he is stayin till early mon mornin just 2 give us that extra help as ff estimated o on sunday sooooo plenty of sexy time 4 us :) :) yaaaaay so as u can tell im whoop whooop H.A.P.P.Y lol plus i ordered a readin off gail yesterday n im waitin egarly 4 that ive been tempin very well n i even checkd internally my cm which is more of a acurate read so im all positive lets just c what the readin says now :) :)

How are you all

Hayley - hello sexy lady how are u feelin on our fast cycle of cd9 wooow its gone fast dnt u think only few more days 2 go xx

Nelly - hey babes hope ur ok and got some rest after ur busy day at work fx for ur soy cycle xx

Honey - hey hun hows u sory wasnt on last nite its horible wen ur on but no 1 else is hey so big HUG 4 u i love one born every min but it just ends up makin me cry :( xx

Gnomer - I wondered yesterday where u were did u hav a good weekend hope ur ok private message me ur bb pin n ill add u me n hay bb all the time its fun 2 av some1 in the same boat :) hope ur feelin better darlin av u tested again yet xx

Stash - hey babes oooooh ur o yaaaaay fx u catch that eggy n its a stickly likkle beanie :) thanks im takin it as af my doc called me wif my results n 2 b honest she was more of a upset than a help she said ive had small level of hcg hormone but then nothin cus of been a mc but no way was it i know my body n ive had them in the past that was no way at all like that but then she said it could of meen all my bipolar meds cos now im off them then had bloods its not there so im takin it as af stupid doc lol im gonna order some 4 next cycle i think if this 1 doesnt work :( but it will soooooo ill save it lol xx

Kendra - mornin babes hope ur feelin a bit better fx for ur ct scan results babes its frustratin wen u order someting then it turns up either late wrong or not at all

Well im off 2 take kids 2 school then work but ill b on later 4 a short while as my df is home but will pop on through out the eve xxx

Yay for more sexy time! Plus more time with the df. :happydance: sorry about the dr - that's weird with the results. :wacko: Keep us posted on the reading - I had one by her last month and she saw a pos test date may 11 with an edd 2012 a girl. :)

Hayley - At least you knew what to contribute the spike to - you should put that in the notes section so you know later when you look back. :winkwink: I just got upset with dh because he was right up next me which affects my temps. And now I'm still awake (for the past two hours) with at least 2 hours before my reg wake up time. :dohh: Fxxx crossed you o in a couple days.

Nelly - Thank you, I think we have a really good chance of doing that this cycle. Definitely no timing issues this month. Bd ing every day since my pos opk and every other day before that.

I think I have my bfp! Very very very faint line, but no squinting needed. I did put the hpt in the stream wheb it was a dipper though. I was really careful with my wee though!
Anyway, faint line. I would upload a picture but I haven't a clue how to from my phone. Booo.

II'm not too sure if it is. I will either test again tomorrow, or tonight if I get too impatient. I wish I could upload a picture.
I can email pictures, but not upload. Boo!

Omg Gnome! Hope its a proper fat line next time! Xx Our first Ranting Bean!!!!

OMG OMG OMG>>>>>>>>
omg omg omg i got my reading from gail on my bb while was at work so i had 2 come home n check if i read it right n omg she is so very very good she got it all right i just got my fx that the dates she gave are right 2 bless not sure about the 2 more kids thing as we only want 1 more but hey im not complaining read below if u like ........
Linking in around you, I firstly sense your very ready for another child to come into your life, and I instantly link with a lady in the spirit world who comes in around you, I feel she is around your life alot of the time and pick up she is a Grandmother energy, she wants to show this is going to happen for you very soon she also feels a few things need to alter slightly around property or finance, and she shows they will from April onwards, so if you have had a worry around those areas this lady is bringing in good news for that in a matter of weeks

She is also showing me 2 more children ahead, although I feel you may only be thinking of one more child to add to your family, I see both your children ahead as girls, and a very short age gap

I see May 2011 as your conception month and the 26th of this month is highlighted around conception itself or testing, I see your more than happy when you test positive as are your loved ones around you, I see a healthy 2012 birth and see that all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth

I then see November 2012 as your 2nd conception date ahead, and also a 2013 healthy birth, I feel it may take you a little by surprise but still feel you overjoyed with this news

This child will then complete your family for you

SHE IS GOOOOOOD !!!

omg gnomer send me the piccy [email protected] i will upload for you!!

claire- thats amazing babes well happy it makes u feel so good doesnt it? does that mean you will get bfp this cycle or next?

Hayley - At least you knew what to contribute the spike to - you should put that in the notes section so you know later when you look back. :winkwink: I just got upset with dh because he was right up next me which affects my temps. And now I'm still awake (for the past two hours) with at least 2 hours before my reg wake up time. :dohh: Fxxx crossed you o in a couple days.

Nelly - Thank you, I think we have a really good chance of doing that this cycle. Definitely no timing issues this month. Bd ing every day since my pos opk and every other day before that.

i know hun i put the ra don in my room last night its going off tonight lmao xx:hugs:

Hayley I sent it I think! Add me on bbm! And you claire! 2104e355

Goooood mornin ladies
Im here im here sory went out 4 a meal with the kiddies n fell asleep on my ikkle mans bed ;)
Had some new this mornin...... Michaels comin home 2night n he is stayin till early mon mornin just 2 give us that extra help as ff estimated o on sunday sooooo plenty of sexy time 4 us :) :) yaaaaay so as u can tell im whoop whooop H.A.P.P.Y lol plus i ordered a readin off gail yesterday n im waitin egarly 4 that ive been tempin very well n i even checkd internally my cm which is more of a acurate read so im all positive lets just c what the readin says now :) :)

How are you all

Hayley - hello sexy lady how are u feelin on our fast cycle of cd9 wooow its gone fast dnt u think only few more days 2 go xx

Nelly - hey babes hope ur ok and got some rest after ur busy day at work fx for ur soy cycle xx

Honey - hey hun hows u sory wasnt on last nite its horible wen ur on but no 1 else is hey so big HUG 4 u i love one born every min but it just ends up makin me cry :( xx

Gnomer - I wondered yesterday where u were did u hav a good weekend hope ur ok private message me ur bb pin n ill add u me n hay bb all the time its fun 2 av some1 in the same boat :) hope ur feelin better darlin av u tested again yet xx

Stash - hey babes oooooh ur o yaaaaay fx u catch that eggy n its a stickly likkle beanie :) thanks im takin it as af my doc called me wif my results n 2 b honest she was more of a upset than a help she said ive had small level of hcg hormone but then nothin cus of been a mc but no way was it i know my body n ive had them in the past that was no way at all like that but then she said it could of meen all my bipolar meds cos now im off them then had bloods its not there so im takin it as af stupid doc lol im gonna order some 4 next cycle i think if this 1 doesnt work :( but it will soooooo ill save it lol xx

Kendra - mornin babes hope ur feelin a bit better fx for ur ct scan results babes its frustratin wen u order someting then it turns up either late wrong or not at all

Well im off 2 take kids 2 school then work but ill b on later 4 a short while as my df is home but will pop on through out the eve xxx

hey my sexy bnb and bb buddy how are you! yes we have a super cycle dont we lol

so nice to have some one to be a buddy esp when there cycles are the same lengh and your the same cycle day!!

have you warned the ladies you wont be on much as michael is home early :sex::sex:

love you xx

ooooh yep yep yep ive brought so many treats well 4 him more than me 1 4 each day that he is home should last me till mon morn anyways lol :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Its is good that we've found each other i normally c people that are close within few days but not exact same day or cycle length so its good we found eachother :hugs: n all u other likkle lovlies 2 xxxx

Goooood mornin ladies

How are you all

hey my sexy bnb and bb buddy how are you! yes we have a super cycle dont we lol

so nice to have some one to be a buddy esp when there cycles are the same lengh and your the same cycle day!!

have you warned the ladies you wont be on much as michael is home early :sex::sex:

love you xx

ooooh yep yep yep ive brought so many treats well 4 him more than me 1 4 each day that he is home should last me till mon morn anyways lol :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Its is good that we've found each other i normally c people that are close within few days but not exact same day or cycle length so its good we found eachother :hugs: n all u other likkle lovlies 2 xxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey my lovlies xxxxx :)

well wot a day im so so happy for my readin yaaaay :) im 2 gonna start opk 2morrow then 2x daily 2 make sure i catch that pos opk

yep nelly hun u got it right lol gotta make the most of it seein as he goes back on monday morn till fri so we need 2 catch it or at least have 2 have enough in there 2 meet it lol :)

Hi honey im cd9 so we are quite close hun ive also had my readin i posted it up there looks like we could have the same month ooooooh :)

Gnomer OMG OMG can u re test ooooh i wanna c :) fx 4 u bbe it will b our 1st rant beanie yaaay xx

hayley i hope it means soooooon tho lol but ur right huni it makes u feel so good especailly wen she was 110% spot on wif the rest n i mean everythin waiting 4 jenny renny now ooooh there adictive arnt they lol xx

i got bad cramps and burning up tasking tabs home to bed for me i think and a little opk and dtd as well x

i got bad cramps and burning up tasking tabs home to bed for me i think and a little opk and dtd as well x

awwww my ikkle buddy hope u feelin better sooooon :) well guys michael is home n ive just pulled a sicky at work till fri cough cough i feel pooorly so cant cum in lmao :haha: ill try n log on later but if not spk soon love n dust 2 u all xxxxxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->