Little Rant!!

Kendra - Those are all the normal tests they have to do. Don't worry about it too much, I'm sure you are ovulating. :hugs: They do the progesterone test to confirm O and to see if you are producing enough progesterone to keep a pregnancy going. If not, then they can give you medication to take after O. :hugs:

Nelly- I tried your "stream" method on two OPK's yesterday and I ended up just peeing all the ink off of them LOL
:haha:
Maybe I've found my one true talent in life!!!
Try not to worry about all the tests, at least something's being done. The main thing that worries me about having to go to the doc for help ttc-ing is having the blood drawn in the first place!!! I've never had a blood test in my life (I'm 31!!) and I'm petrified of needles. Have to be bound and gagged before anyone comes near me with one!!

LOL NELLY. Awesome talent!

Awh good luck with the bloods Kendra. I hope they find out what the problem is. I am clueless about all things ttc still, so i am no use.

I'm good with blood tests! I actually really enjoy needles too xD This is my little sick side coming through i think!

YAY! Thankyou stash! all working lovely now

ladies omg omg omg just got in from work and got a pos opk first one cb smiley face im speechless gonna have bath do hair dtd and be back while legs are in air yeyyyyyyyyyyyy
:happydance:

so dtd need laid in bed hes waiting on me as i cant move all night now

bwahaha! YAY hayley! I hope his little soldiers catch your egg! Good luck!

TMI; but I'm sick of going to the toilet. SICK. I want to stop weeing, and i want to start with some proper bowel movements. Sick of constipation already

TMI; but I'm sick of going to the toilet. SICK. I want to stop weeing, and i want to start with some proper bowel movements. Sick of constipation already
Awwwww!!! Bless ya! Lol xx

Hello there lovely ladies! I've been gone all weekend so I still have some pages back to read and catch up but for now, here' my update.

So...I so thought I was gonna get a pos opk on either Sat or Sun but didn't get one at all! I was kind of bummed but tested this morning and noticed that the line on the opk was darker this morning than the days prior. While I was at work today I noticed some light cramping and some ovulation pain (I get this every month). So, I tested again after work and saw my beautiful smiley face (cb digi opk). I was literally jumping up and down. So, I got my smiley face and I'm literally minutes away from :sex: w/ the lovely dh! Lol...had to update you all tho. So, I'm still charting away and I'm hoping that it will help me to pinpoint my actual ovulation day. Dh and I've been bd'ing every other night (smep method) and have been using preseed for the first time and we both like it. So, we'll continue to bd for the next few days. So...here's to making a baby! And, :dust: to all you ladies :sex:!! Let's see some BFP's! :thumbup:
photo 1.jpg

Woo hoo!

It sucks according to my ticker I'm supposed to be at most fertile right now. But with the Dr putting his hands all up in there and the stuff he uses I can't tell that from the cm. That and I'm too sick and weak and hurting I don't want to have sex at all. :(

Hello there lovely ladies! I've been gone all weekend so I still have some pages back to read and catch up but for now, here' my update.

So...I so thought I was gonna get a pos opk on either Sat or Sun but didn't get one at all! I was kind of bummed but tested this morning and noticed that the line on the opk was darker this morning than the days prior. While I was at work today I noticed some light cramping and some ovulation pain (I get this every month). So, I tested again after work and saw my beautiful smiley face (cb digi opk). I was literally jumping up and down. So, I got my smiley face and I'm literally minutes away from :sex: w/ the lovely dh! Lol...had to update you all tho. So, I'm still charting away and I'm hoping that it will help me to pinpoint my actual ovulation day. Dh and I've been bd'ing every other night (smep method) and have been using preseed for the first time and we both like it. So, we'll continue to bd for the next few days. So...here's to making a baby! And, :dust: to all you ladies :sex:!! Let's see some BFP's! :thumbup:
View attachment 188967

omg me tp mine is in the gallery temp is up today as wel buttttttt still got another smiley today

Gooood mornin ranters :)

Well im 5dpo now whoop whooop feel all achy 2day tho like need more sleep n just typically bluuuugh lol but still on the up temp still way above coveline so all is good

Hayley - awwwwwwww my sweetie mwah thanks huni ur very welcome id b totally lost with out u :) so my thanks 2 bnb 2 i cudnt even explain half of this 2 even my mum n we r close lol my fd said that hayley has taken the ewwwwwy stuff away from him n put ttc back 2 fun so he thanks u 2 bbe congrats on ur smileys n another 1 this morn is defo pos eggy on its travels yaaaay xxxxxx

Hey stash - hows things huni hope ur well CONGRATS on the smiley u n hayley r exact o days now yaaaaay :)

Gnomer - hows the ikkle ranter beanie hope ur well xx

Kendra - i ov very early this cycle babes - cd11 lol hope ur ok i personally went through all them test bloods scans n df did sperm anaylis 2 its just 2 rule things out thats all its all the norm hun xx

Nelly -hey darlin hows things in nellyville did they keep swimmin at the weekend pmsl :) hope u didnt laugh durin dtd lol xx

Fingers crossed that all our dancing n sexy times have set them simmers free on the path 2 the eggy eggy egg fx they stick n become stong ikkle beanies :) xxxxx

Morning ladies. Woohoo on all the Oving! You lot are going to be VERY busy!

I'm ill. Really really ill. I have had a good rant about it in my journal. So i won't rant again here!

Off to work. Cannot be bothered but today is a deadline day, and I've completely missed it. Booo!

Afternooooooon :)

Well ive taken half a day 2day as im sooooo tired :(
soooo how has all my little lovley ranters been 2day?? think im gonna take a nap so ill b back on later xxxx

View attachment 188967

omg me tp mine is in the gallery temp is up today as wel buttttttt still got another smiley today

Me too! I tested again this morning and got another smiley face. My temp was also the lowest this morning that it has been so I'm thinking that today is my ovulation day? I guess we'll see tomorrow!

Good morning ladies! I'm feeling a whole lot better today but still sniffly. Just wanted to check in and wish everyone a great day.

Ladies...I need help w/ my siggy. I've tried copy and pasting from a quote and that didn't work. I'm confused! Can someone help me out?

Thanks Kendra! So glad that you are feeling better today! Hope you continue feeling better and you have an awesome day yourself! :)

Afternoon ladies, just came on for a quick rant!! (but did it in my journal, not on here!). Happy oving!

MrsG, I'm a hopeless teacher and wouldn't be able to explain it to you if I was sat in front of you so I won't even try on here, I'd end up confusing the pair of us!!! Hope someone comes on that can sort it for you though xx

Lol...well thanks Nelly. You would think it wouldn't be that difficult! Yes, hopefully I can get some help here soon.

Just realized that my signature permissions show that I am not allowed to use an image in my signature. Is that normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->