Little Rant!!

AF got me yesterday :( boo... get my bloodwork results in about 45 minutes... pretty nervous because my cycles are shortening... 26 days and 25 days now... :(

fx 4 u huni :hugs::kiss::hugs:
let me know how u get on by the looksa of it its only us left in here lol gl babes xxx

Well my body IS ovulating and my bloods came back mostly normal. Been having a lot of pain in my right ovary area so I'm getting an ultrasound done on Saturday to check for anything.

Ok... so my Dr says the stupidest thing he could have said to a woman he KNOWS is trying hard to conceive.

He says, "Maybe we'll find a baby in there during the ultrasound".

ARE YOU EFFING SERIOUS? Don't get my hopes up like that!!!! :( :( :(

OMG wot a muppet wth??????? is he serious lol well thats good news hun so fx 4 ur scan hun its cd7 4 me now its goin well fast did my opk this afternoon the line is getting darker quick so fx its gonna b another cd11 o ooooh i hope so xxx

I don't even know where to start with OPK's now that I know I'm ovulating... is it possible to ovulate right after your period ends? I am only on CD2 but I'm getting loads of brown CM and I'm trying to figure out if I really just ovulate super early :(

Not sure if people will remember me but just to let you know I miscarried at about 6 weeks. Found it all rather traumatic as it felt very similar to my EP so we've decided to take a break.

Congrats Hayley! xx

hey kendra - how many days was your cycle hun i guess it just depends i normany o quite early so i start opk cd7 start gettin dark lines around pm cd9 then i opk again in morn n pm as i got neg opk lunch cd11 but then really bad ov pain at night did a opk n it came straight pos then on the other hand my cycles a few month ago used 2 b 28days n i started at cd10 n got pos cd13 it really depends hun ive got the internet cheapies 30 sticks for £2.00 so its not bad if i waste them i always confirm o with a cb digi smiley face tho just 2 chk lol xxxx

Hey Kirinm welcome back HUN XXX

Not sure if people will remember me but just to let you know I miscarried at about 6 weeks. Found it all rather traumatic as it felt very similar to my EP so we've decided to take a break.

Congrats Hayley! xx

OMG poor thing... I am so sorry for your loss! Do you have any idea what's going on? Are the Dr's trying to help you figure out why you can't carry a baby long? I hope you will check in with us.

hey kendra - how many days was your cycle hun i guess it just depends i normany o quite early so i start opk cd7 start gettin dark lines around pm cd9 then i opk again in morn n pm as i got neg opk lunch cd11 but then really bad ov pain at night did a opk n it came straight pos then on the other hand my cycles a few month ago used 2 b 28days n i started at cd10 n got pos cd13 it really depends hun ive got the internet cheapies 30 sticks for £2.00 so its not bad if i waste them i always confirm o with a cb digi smiley face tho just 2 chk lol xxxx

Hey Kirinm welcome back HUN XXX

My cycles are shortening and it worries me. Used to be 28 days like clockwork and lately its been 26. I'm debating whether I even care to use OPKs this month as I'm not getting any lovins from my husband anyway LOL

Hayley dear where have you been?

Omg I've been away ages, where is everyone?? I've been so busy at work that I've just had NO time to come on here. AF got me again last night - GRRRR. Going to have to face my fears and get my butt to the doctors. How are you all? X

Hiya girls! I've decided to take the three days off between bank holidays. Need me some rest! I'm absolutely miserable. Symptoms are wearing me down, and i seem to be catching every cold/flu there is to catch.

How is everyone? Any more BFP's? Hope your all well <3

hey ladies :)

ur right kendra m nelly ive been on all weekend n no1 came on but me n kendra Hayley has come off bnb altogether cant really go in2 it as its not my place but i dnt hear much frm her anymore either

Nelly - so sorry af got u huni we finally went 2 the docs 6 weeks ago and feel loads better 4 it hun fx 4 u xx

gnomer - good 2 hear frm u hows things hope ur well xx

well its cd 11 been opk since sat n only got a line 2day very faint but its there so no easy cycle 4 me again looks like its gonna b a normal 28 again :( never mind fx i will get my pos by fri as michael took the week off cos of o but promised he would go back away fri so that likkle eggy best hurry up hehehe xxx

ur right kendra m nelly ive been on all weekend n no1 came on but me n kendra Hayley has come off bnb altogether cant really go in2 it as its not my place but i dnt hear much frm her anymore either

Nelly - so sorry af got u huni we finally went 2 the docs 6 weeks ago and feel loads better 4 it hun fx 4 u xx

well its cd 11 been opk since sat n only got a line 2day very faint but its there so no easy cycle 4 me again looks like its gonna b a normal 28 again :( never mind fx i will get my pos by fri as michael took the week off cos of o but promised he would go back away fri so that likkle eggy best hurry up hehehe xxx

I hope we didn't do anything to make her mad and I'm sad that she couldn't come on here and tell us herself :(

Me too Kendra!

Tbh I don't really bother with BnB anymore and only really use this thread. Work's getting busier and I don't always have time to post like I used to but as long as someone's still here I will be too.

Gnome, sorry you're feeling bad but it'll all be worth it in the end!!

Clair fxd for catching the eggy! As for me? Well, it looks like I get to try and prove Gail right!
I'll try to make more effort to get on here, it really would be a shame if this thread died. Xxxxx

I hope we didn't do anything to make her mad and I'm sad that she couldn't come on here and tell us herself :(

no u didnt dont worry i promise it wasnt anything we did xxxx:hugs:

Me too Kendra!

Tbh I don't really bother with BnB anymore and only really use this thread. Work's getting busier and I don't always have time to post like I used to but as long as someone's still here I will be too.

Gnome, sorry you're feeling bad but it'll all be worth it in the end!!

Clair fxd for catching the eggy! As for me? Well, it looks like I get to try and prove Gail right!
I'll try to make more effort to get on here, it really would be a shame if this thread died. Xxxxx

i hope u ladies dnt go i neeeeeed u 4 support :cry: i hope we get a eggy first lol still no line on my opk n my temp is up n down im confused :wacko: but ive still got another cycle in may but just means my bfp will b june i guess thats still right conceive in may preg in june soooo yeah thats wt all my readings said just jenny said april cycle so i dont know fx i get my egg by fri tho xxx

I'll still be here, however, slightly sporadically. I'm gettign scatter brained, and have so much going on at the minute. OH has just been made redundant. He HAS been offered a job, but it means working away mon-fri, and probably a lot of weekends. So I'll never see him. We are in the process of getting a home too, but I've said, if he is working away all the time, i am staying with my parents. I hated living alone last time, i certainly aint doing whilst I'm pregnant and have a lot more to worry about!
And my other big boo for this working away job, the boss still owes him just short of 3 grand for 2 months work last year. I don't think he should work for someone who hasn't yet paid him for work he did ages ago, especially considering this boss just plans on giving him an extra 100quid a week to pay it back. We could do with that money all upfront.

Right catching up here a bit. Whats happened to hayley? She MIA?

How are you lovelies? You have me on bbm Clair, feel free to bug me whenever you need to talk! Sometimes I might be slow, but i do care <3

We will keep this thread alive! Even if its us just posting when we can, and giving as much support as possible! You girls are awesome, and I really, really want to see everyones BFPs!

thanks huni means alot im ok just confused with my ov n temp etc but im finally gettin a line on my opk but will c what my temp is like 2morrow xx glad ur ok hope u feelin better now n got over the tiredness xxx

Do any of you have Yahoo or something that we could talk if we get separated from here? I don't want to lose any good friendships I've made on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->