Little Rant!!

claire i love you so much your always here to chat on here and bnb!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cd1 whoooop bring on the ov xx

thanks huni means alot well michaels been a gem bless him he's treated me 2 my nails 2 b done 2day brought me lunch n my fav drink bulmers mmmmmmmm oh n just a little something special wen we went in2 town......... a diamond n ruby eternity ring yaaaaaaaaaay ;) my specail man bless him i suppose that all made up 4 the terrible witch hehehe af pains like u wouldnt believe but like u said hals whoop whoop cd1 10 to go lol xxx

yep bless him i wouldnt of ben happy wif the nails hehehe im gonna start back at weight watchers starting monday n treadmill 20mins everyday after work concerntrate on that 4 11 days ;) xxx hope mummy n beanie r ok xxx

well AF FOOOOOKIN came this morn well i think its af very light again but so was last month 2 so that make my cycle 26 days which is good cos it wont take long 2 get here gain lol the cramps r terrible ooooh feel like some1 is rippin my lining eeewwwww ff suggests that i ov again cd11 so im gettin all prepared ive ordered all my esentails that i need..... well i ordered them yesterday must of known deep down i was out so i got opks 30 of check early preg strips 15 of check 2 first response early test 2 of check n 40g of preseed 9 aplicators lol hehehe all my readings say this cycle n if i rememeber 1 lady said the date 26th is test or conceieve well ff estimates ov 26th so im tryin not 2 get down about it as michael is home n if he sees me upset he will wanna chuck the towel in n im not lettin that happen i promised i wouldnt get upset again - last month i was evil i even chuckd my test that spelt out not pregnant across the bathroom that hard it boke it 2 bit lol oh well onwards n up sooooooo how r u ladies???

kendra have u tested again u little poas addict any lines yet bbe my fx r still crossed 4 u ladies xx

Mrsgrimes have u tested yet hun or any signs of af at all fx hun xx

Nelly - wen r u testin babes my fx 4 u xx

n hayley WELLLLLLL ;) CONGRATS my babycake h&h 9 months 4 ur ikkle beanie thats our 2nd ranter baby hehehe xxx

Yup tested with fmu this morning got bfn. Clair I've had about 8 months of super light periods and I loved it but now Im thinking it all went In line with my weight gain and now it looks like a pcos symptom :( ill know on Tuesday.

well AF FOOOOOKIN came this morn well i think its af very light again but so was last month 2 so that make my cycle 26 days which is good cos it wont take long 2 get here gain lol the cramps r terrible ooooh feel like some1 is rippin my lining eeewwwww ff suggests that i ov again cd11 so im gettin all prepared ive ordered all my esentails that i need..... well i ordered them yesterday must of known deep down i was out so i got opks 30 of check early preg strips 15 of check 2 first response early test 2 of check n 40g of preseed 9 aplicators lol hehehe all my readings say this cycle n if i rememeber 1 lady said the date 26th is test or conceieve well ff estimates ov 26th so im tryin not 2 get down about it as michael is home n if he sees me upset he will wanna chuck the towel in n im not lettin that happen i promised i wouldnt get upset again - last month i was evil i even chuckd my test that spelt out not pregnant across the bathroom that hard it boke it 2 bit lol oh well onwards n up sooooooo how r u ladies???

kendra have u tested again u little poas addict any lines yet bbe my fx r still crossed 4 u ladies xx

n hayley WELLLLLLL ;) CONGRATS my babycake h&h 9 months 4 ur ikkle beanie thats our 2nd ranter baby hehehe xxx

Yup tested with fmu this morning got bfn. Clair I've had about 8 months of super light periods and I loved it but now Im thinking it all went In line with my weight gain and now it looks like a pcos symptom :( ill know on Tuesday.

awww huni sorry bout ur neg huni its still early 4 u tho bbe so fx keep positive :hugs: just a question tho did u put much weight on cos i have this past 2 months so ive started weight watchers but not much happening??? let us know tues wot they say xxx

awww huni sorry bout ur neg huni its still early 4 u tho bbe so fx keep positive :hugs: just a question tho did u put much weight on cos i have this past 2 months so ive started weight watchers but not much happening??? let us know tues wot they say xxx

That's another thing... I've gained almost 40 lbs :( nothing is working to get the weight back off either. Totally disgusted with myself at this point. So, weight gain (and one big PCOS symptom is it comes around the middle) acne (I used to have super clear skin) and crazy periods.

awwww huni im sorry u look totally gorg on ya pic huni fx they get it sorted 4 u tues xxx

Thanks :) me too. I'm nervous but hopeful that its something that can be easily fixed and will make me feel better in the long run.

Hello ladies! Well, another hectic weekend at work for Nelly, making my dpo fly by! Ff says I should test on Saturday, so that's when I'll test! I've come down with a cold so I'm feeling pretty yukky and could really do without being ill when I have such a busy week at work coming up. Nevermind, maybe I'll get my :bfp: on Saturday and that'll cheer me up!

*yawns and stretches*
Morning lovely ranters! I'm back, finally!

There was a water leak on the street a couple of weeks ago, men set to digging up the road, and out when our internet and phone line. So we have had to wait for the repair men to get their rears in gear.

I have had a hell of a couple of weeks. This english sunshine gave me heat exhaustion. (a lot to do with trapesing around the trafford center for HOURS! that place is a greenhouse!)
Then I got myself dehydrated. So spent a night on a drip. But I am fine now! Back to my almost fighting fit self. Morning sickness and tiredness still taking there toll though =(

How are you bunch? I missed so much.

MASSIVE YAY TO HAYLEY! We spoke on saturday, and I am so happy for you flower!

Morning Ladies! Sorry I've been away for the weekend. We're in the middle of changing internet carriers at our home and we didn't overlap the two like smart people so we've been out of internet at home. Well, girls...I tested at 10dpo last Saturday and it was a BFN and then I tested again this morning and it was yet another BFN. So...I'm just trying to be patient in waiting for my af to arrive. I'm tired of waiting this cycle...ready to get the next cycle going since this apparently doesn't seem like this is going to be it!

Clair - So sorry af turned up. However, it looks like you got some goodies from your hubby to cheer you up. That's always nice...what a great husband!

Hayley - How are you feeling girlie? So excited for you! :)

Gnomer - So good to "see" you again! I thought you left us! Sorry to see that you weren't feeling too well but good to see that you are feeling better. Hope your morning sickness and tiredness gives you some relief soon!

Kendra - FX'd for you that you won't hear any bad news on Tuesday.

Nelly - Sorry you're feeling bad. Hope you see your bfp on Saturday! :)

Nelly- I've heard colds are a good sign... fx!

I give up. Another white as a lamb BFN. I'm tired of testing :(

hey gang :)
cd3 now so im gettin nearer cd11 ill start my opk cd8 just 2 make sure n then we will start usin preseed about cd9 mayb even cd10 im not sure ive got plenty so it doesnt matter ive burried my head in the sand last night cos af pains were yuk yuk yuk :(

sounds like u ladies have had a busy weekend im due 2 b workin all week and with the kids off on the easter hols aswell that should keep me busy,

Mrsgrimes n Kendra - i feel 4 u guys i really do especially wen we want that line sooooo bad my heart goes out 2 u both xxxxxxx

Nelly - yaaay its good when the cycle goes fast isnt it the 1st 2 weeks of the last cycle i had went soooo fast it was unbeliveable hehehe fx u caught that eggy xx

Gnomer - nice ur back hope ur well hun xx

Hayley sendin u a hug bbe xx

I'm in a more optimistic mood today... have a really busy next couple days so hopefully I can forget about all this crap... doing x-factor auditions tomorrow and Weds.

omg where is everyone ;) hope ur all well well im on cd5 now ff says due 2 ov tues cd11 so not long now hehehe

Has any of u tested yet ????

Hello all! Still here waiting patiently. Af hasn't turned up yet but it does feel like its around the corner...really. I even put a panty liner on this morning. So, we shall see. I am currently 14dpo and the latest day that I would normally start would actually be today so we'll see if I start!

How is everyone doing?

Clair - Wow, you are right around the corner until you ovulate again. It really does happen fast...when we don't consume ourselves with it! lol...

Have a great day everyone!

Hello all! Still here waiting patiently. Af hasn't turned up yet but it does feel like its around the corner...really. I even put a panty liner on this morning. So, we shall see. I am currently 14dpo and the latest day that I would normally start would actually be today so we'll see if I start!

How is everyone doing?

Clair - Wow, you are right around the corner until you ovulate again. It really does happen fast...when we don't consume ourselves with it! lol...

Have a great day everyone!

:happydance: yaaaay still no af fx 4 u huni xxx yeah this cycle n last seems 2 go pretty fast cd26 ov cd11 so fx this 1 will b the same :thumbup: i wonder where everyone is mayb its cos its easter hols xx

HAYLEY???? Miss u bbe xxxx

AF got me yesterday :( boo... get my bloodwork results in about 45 minutes... pretty nervous because my cycles are shortening... 26 days and 25 days now... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->