Little red spots/marks

xblondiex

Reaction score
Iv got little red bumps there not really like spots more of a dot all oveer my bum and legs iv had them a few months now iv moisturised but they just wont go away what are they? :(

Possibly cherry angiomas?

Check here: https://www.healthline.com/health/cherry-angioma

They're not harmful or anything of the sort and are commonly linked with pregnancy. I had a few before becoming pregnant, and I've gotten a few more while. I did read somewhere that they tend to go away after you've given birth, but the ones I've had beforehand have just stayed where they are and have never went away. They're just there!

I've got those! Quite a few too! Good to know i'm not alone and hopefully they'll go away :thumbup:

I've noticed some too, on my upper arms and on my chest a bit. My mom said she got them too when she was pregnant with me, but hers did NOT go away! She has tons of tiny red dots all over her upper arms, 23 years later and it's not looking like they will be going away anytime soon!

I have got them with each pregnancy, like little red birth marks? I have a few new ones on my stomach and arms this time around....

Oh no :( i hope they do go away iv got a few on my tummy too i might try exfoliating them off lol worth a try x

I just noticed these last week! On my butt and thigh area- some on my belly. At first I thought it was a reaction to a certain pair of pants I had haha. I exfoliated and used some vitamin E oil and burt's bees moisturizer like 3 times a day and they seemed to get better a little bit, but they are still there. I freaked out and thought they were the start of stretch marks - hopefully they aren't!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->