Lol pets uk

DCS

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to get hold of these?
They say OOS on smyths and toys r us site.

I tried to get them from Smyths but apparently they're only sold in-store.

I've had a look, but couldn't find an anywhere 😕

I preordered a couple from smyths a few weeks ago due on Dec sometime aparently

Damn it. I foolishly told OHS mum i would pick some up for her for dd. These toys are like gold dust. I rang toys r us, they said they havnt had any in AT ALL! also rang smyths who said the same. Such a pain. Thank you all.

How annoying that everywhere is sold out of them :(

Have you tried stock informer? Maybe keep trying at Smyth's, mine says stock due in mid Dec.

Im trying to get same thing. Smyths website said available mid december here. Cant find anywhere

I got some on Amazon France but thats only if you are willing to pay more! They havent officially been released here hence the delay

Update: my amazon order was sent from my local amazon depot so they blooming well do have them in the UK now, keep an eye out

Thank you. I always worry it wont be real from amazon, im not sure why.

Thank you. I always worry it wont be real from amazon, im not sure why.

As long as it states that its being shipped by Amazon and not a third party, you are safe :)

Smyths have these in today. Had to send OH with dd who was really disspointed that they were for nannie and not her. Hopefully she will get over OH lieing to her when she gets them.

We had in our smyths to. Though they are selling out fast.

I stopped by there this morning before work and the lady was lovely and told me to ring every half hour between 11-2 to see if the delivery had come.

There are also Glitter doll editions popping up in some Tescos, for the wee fans out there!

There are also Glitter doll editions popping up in some Tescos, for the wee fans out there!

Gahhh i saw somone bought one in tesco, and hoped it was accidentally delivered to tesco. Now you have said this, i am going to have to go hunt them down. Dd loves LOL dolls and glitter so the two combined is a win for her.

I got a couple of glitters for £9 each in Tesco last week but they where selling fast

I think i will wait till after christmas to get them. Hopefully it wont be so difficult to find them by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->