• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

London mums unite!!

Nikkinoonoo & Mynx, I have requested you both on fb. I couldn't add a message to say who was! It didn't let me....sorry!

I am on Harrow/Brent border. By Kingsbury tube. So up near some of you ladies too :)

Ooo theres a few of us local now :) We should arrange something xXx

Kris you're welcome to come hun :D

iv no idea how lol, what stations would i be looking at getting to? xxxx

There's a fair few in this area! It would depend on where we all meet up I guess, but I'm sure we could draw up some kinda journey on the london underground journey planner :flower:

Tfl.gov is my lifeline lol.
I even use it to check on journeys i know just before i go out in case of engineering works or accidents :haha: xxx

Tfl.gov is my lifeline lol.
I even use it to check on journeys i know just before i go out in case of engineering works or accidents :haha: xxx

Yup I do the same thing before we go to the In Laws ;)

Well I'm all up for it and flexible to go wherever. I know I'm all the way on the other side but OH's mum lives in the Edgware area so I know that end pretty well too :)
With the weather being so nice maybe we could go somewhere like Hampstead lido etc?

haha ok :)

where's good for everyone? or on the flip side where's a no no?

Sounds fantastic girls, would love to meet up. I am sooo lonley up here :cry:

Kris - You could def come, I am a wizzard at planning journeys on the underground making sure there are hardly any stairs to negotiate! In fact....I psend a lot of time studying my tube map!......maybe I should get out more :blush:

I don't mind where we go!

Only problem for me is that I work and only have Wednesdays off. I hope that will be ok? :flower: Otherwise I can always try and get a day off!

omg Jetters!!
Whereabouts?
Im directly between bec and broadway! xxx

Hello neighbour! :D I'm in broadway.. towards Earlsfield :D

:D
i used to go to the red tops secondary schl (dnt particularly wanna say the name on here lol)
Have u got fb? xxx

Me too! I'm in East London. Happy to jump on the tube or drive pretty much anywhere really. :)

Anyone know of anywhere good to meet or should we give it a little while and go for another London Zoo jobbie? xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->