London Teen Meet =] [CHECK OP - WE HAVE A DATE & TIME]

we're not a 100% yes emily had her mmr today
and its supposed to take affect 7-10 afterwards
which unfortunately works out to be just before
this meet :dohh: should have timed that better really!!

so we're just gonna have to go by what she's
like the day before or something ...

stupid me should have booked it for next month :dohh:

:hugs: xxx​

Don't see why me and luke wouldn't be able to come hunny :) can't wait!! Xxx ps... Charlie wants to come too :) so it'll be all 3 of us if that's ok... Is cav coming? Xx

He says no way no how...but im sure i can drag him along :winkwink:
Cav doesnt know what Cav wants....he thinks he does but he's sadly mistaken :nope:
:haha: xxx

Lol make him come... Him and Charlie can talk about games and Xbox lol! Ooh I'm so excited... And luke will be 1 month old that day!! :) x

im still a maybe, ive talked big russel round now, but hes just started a new job so money is everywhere now and dont know when the next lot of money is coming in...

I'm still a maybe too, it depends on money which we won't know about till next friday.
If I'm honest it isn't looking good.. BUT hope you guys have fun & if we can arrange another one after August I will make a effort to save up :thumbup:

If im going to drive, is it easy to park? or is it like the rest of london lol? And could you provide a postode for good old tomtom hehe? xx

cub halls normally have car parks of some sort lol

we're about 90% sure now emily seems to be alright
but will let you know the day before but i cant see it
being a problem unless she's really ill :thumbup:

my oh's coming so some of you need to bring yours
or mine will look like a right knob :rofl:

xx​

dont think i will be able to make it now :( what a bummer...im going on to my nans on tuesday and coming back on the friday..and wont be back til late afternoon..not fair..but havnt seen my grandparents in agess..sorry. xx

Argh having some issues with the hall now, hopefully it should all be ok but if not ill find somewhere for us lol.
If worse comes to worse ill have you at mine...update tomorow..Balham station will still deff be our meeting point xxxx

have fun gurlies, working tax still hasent comethrough so cant make it, maybe the next one though :)

I wish you guys were meeting later this month! Then I would have been able to make it. I want to meet so many of you :D

Shit!
I thought id already posted in here, i typed one out ?!?!??!

Right well the hall fell through, total balls up with my "friend" booking it for us - cubs have a special half term event all day tomorow, saturday & sunday.
Has anyone already bought tickets or made special allowances so they can come?
Because its meant to be a lovely day and the station is right round the corner from the common and/or some really nice cafes.
If anyone can/is still coming im more than happy to pay for lunch at a cafe or still prvide bits and pieces for a piknic at the common?
So so so so so sorry! I thought i posted this on tuesday!
xxxxxxx

Ooohh whens the next london meet?
Deffinately sounds like a great idea!!! :D

Well my friend totally ballsed up the venue for our last arranged so now i dunno :shrug:
Serves me right for going for a freeby lol, if everyones/anyones up for it i can reaarange and go by the book for the hall that way less chance of idiots double booking :dohh:
I dont mind paying xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->