London Teen Meet =] [CHECK OP - WE HAVE A DATE & TIME]

Ohh Kris your making the food, I thought you was planning on just buying some bits to bring along. A nice strawberry cheesecake sounds good to mee.
I think I'm having more cravings now I'm not pregnant than I was while I was pregnant.
I'm hoping I have the money for train fare. I should do because I'm going to have backpay for tax credits. Dumbasses have stopped my money because me and OH have to put in a joint claim. And we're still waiting for JSA to add me to OH's claim so we're basically living on OH's JSA £130 a fortnight and child benefit. Things are very tight at the minute, but it's good because it might loosen my trousers a bit :D

I'm soo excited to meet everyone, but at the same time I feel quite nervous because I'm kind of shy. If anyone wonders who I am, I'll be the one standing in the corner probably.

It sounds like a lot of us are quite shy, maybe that's why we talk on forums instead of the real world?:shrug:

lol well im kinda shy in real life, well very shy if i dont know people...i dont shut up if i do.
I talk on here because i didnt used to know anyone IRL under the age of 30 with a child lol
now i do but iv made some good friends on here so i stick around =] xxx

lol well im kinda shy in real life, well very shy if i dont know people...i dont shut up if i do.
I talk on here because i didnt used to know anyone IRL under the age of 30 with a child lol
now i do but iv made some good friends on here so i stick around =] xxx

I know a few people with babies/pregnant that I went to school with, but they all live in surrey. The only young poeple I know where I live with young kids are Tattie, My mate Sam and my SIL.
Oh I know my OH's ex has a baby, but that's not a very friendly situation, not because she's my OH's ex, but because she's a stuck up bitch that thinks she knows everything about babies, when I've grown up around babies my whole life.

im not that shy tbh :coffee: :haha:

ohh where abouts?
my school was in sutton, not a bad school. it has good rep for grades but bad rep for bullying. i met a woman once who told me that she didnt think anyone could get through my school without being bullied

excuse my awful quoting im on the wii​

ohh where abouts?
my school was in sutton, not a bad school. it has good rep for grades but bad rep for bullying. i met a woman once who told me that she didnt think anyone could get through my school without being bullied

excuse my awful quoting im on the wii

my school was in woking :thumbup:

xx​

helloo
can i come please? im not actually a teen im 21 so am i even allowed? :haha:

Where is Balham Train Station?! Am i being ridiculously stupid here :blush:

by tube or train?
By tube it is at the bottom of the northern line (so right at the bottom of the tube map)
By train its not far from clapham junc..
what station are you starting out at, as in what station is closest to you? x

I'm starting in Marlow, can get to London Victoria really easily, guess it's easy from there? x

from victoria its really simple, its about 15 mins on the overground or you could even get the tube which takes about 20 mins. Victoria line to stockwell (5 mins) and then northern to balham (15 mins)
xxx

Okees,
can i have some confirmations on who can and cant definatley come?
Or most likely anyway :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->