London Teen Meet =] [CHECK OP - WE HAVE A DATE & TIME]

ok im gonna put that as the time then, anyone feel free to say if it doesnt work for you :) xxx

ok ill have to think bout it then and see if i have the money i just dont want to fall asleep on the train lol im at the really tired all the time stage lol. no im in north tottenham edmonton i think lol ill have to ask the oh lol xx

exciting! best start looking into booking train tickets :thumbup: xx

id love to come to this, i have no friends :( lol but doubt i can. hope you all have fun anyways :thumbup:

Awwww yay!! :) looks like there will be a good turnout! ..i'm scared i'll end up all shy though haha!!
xxxx

I might come :) im rubbish at keeping plans though lol! Hopefully i will though, and get to meet you all :) Oh and id be driving, so anyone around essex/east london i might be able to give a lift? x

you should come :)
Its set to be a good day :):)
Ill add you the OP...just you and rocky or are your bring the OH? xxx

erm is there anyone who would be ariving in euston at about 11:30 ? i really want to come but im to too sure on the change to euston to victoria on my own... as im too scardy to go n the m6

are you plannin on getting the tube?
if so you just follow the signs to the underground and to the northern line, there are tons xxx

Nope will just be me and the bubs!
I will defo come, all you girls coming from far are making me think i should pull my finger out and come, i get really shy tho and dont have much confidence lol, im even shy on the forum, how dumb is that lol :blush: :haha:

:rofl:

im coming from an hour away which i dont think's
toooooo bad plus im visiting relatives whilst in london
as a few haven't even met emily yet :dohh:

train fair's gonna be pricey though :wacko:

xxx​

:rofl:

im coming from an hour away which i dont think's
toooooo bad plus im visiting relatives whilst in london
as a few haven't even met emily yet :dohh:

train fair's gonna be pricey though :wacko:

xxx​

i didnt think train fair was too bad tbh its £57 ish for a return for me

thats why iv said ill pay for all the food etc lol, i feel bad for you all having to shell out to travel...remember im open to requests, im a pretty nifty cook :) xxx

there's me and my oh though so double the
train fairs :rofl: would be alright if it was just me lol

emily likes her pasta, fish and chicken if that helps

ill eat pretty much anything tbh :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member