London Teen Meet =] [CHECK OP - WE HAVE A DATE & TIME]

Also can i ask who is planning on possibly coming with OH's in tow?
Just for numbers for the hall :)
xxxx

depending on the date my oh might come with
if he can book the day off :thumbup:

xx​

I'll probably be on my owns =] but unsure tbh.... Most probably just me and the little guy xxx

Check the beginning of the OP and get back to me please ladies :D xxx

Don't think any would be a problem for me, but the later the better, cause of Lukey, so I'ma say the 31st xxx

Kris - the 31st of May is a Bank Holiday .... did you realise that? :)

Count me in...the only day I can't do will be the day I move home (I don't have a date for that yet though)

Amanda are you going down by train?

I'll talk to Tattie Kris and see if she'd like to come down ... if so then we might both join you if that's OK?

Yay!! I've talked to Tat and she's all excited about it :D

Yep, I'll be taking the train. My Dad won't be able to drive me so it'll have to be the train.

And Kris, OH won't be coming. Just me and my lil man :)

:dohh: lol i knew it rang a bell :haha:
lets rule that out then coz i dont think the hall will be available then.
What does everyone think about getting a photographer in for the day? Take some action shots of the LO's and us?
Iv got a frend whos rlly in2 photography and might do it for us?
Obv everyone can get at the pics free lol xxx

Aw Kris that sounds like a LOVELY idea :) have to get a pic of tommy and luke together!! Hehe!

the 28th onwards would be better because of payday lol

:thumbup: xx​

Count me in...the only day I can't do will be the day I move home (I don't have a date for that yet though)

I'll talk to Tattie Kris and see if she'd like to come down ... if so then we might both join you if that's OK?

Yep, I'll be taking the train. My Dad won't be able to drive me so it'll have to be the train.

Then we can travel down together if you like? It will be easier for handling the buggies/changing bags/slings etc. :)

:dohh: lol i knew it rang a bell :haha:
lets rule that out then coz i dont think the hall will be available then.
What does everyone think about getting a photographer in for the day? Take some action shots of the LO's and us?
Iv got a frend whos rlly in2 photography and might do it for us?
Obv everyone can get at the pics free lol xxx

LOL - I wondered if you had noticed!

Maybe the 28th would be a good day then, or the 1st June? Both are good for me and it will be after payday for everyone :)

A photographer sounds like a great idea :D

Then we can travel down together if you like? It will be easier for handling the buggies/changing bags/slings etc. :)

Yeah sounds good. We'll arrange a time when know a date and what time we have to be there at.

yeh its a bit of a pain coz your gonna have to rely on the kindness of strangers to help you get the pram up the escalators.
Its not too difficult as long as someone helps - and your pretty so someone will :D:haha: xxx

:haha:ohh Kris you made me blush :blush: i may have to flash some skin to ensure we survive the escalators :flasher:

Ummm the 4th of June sounds the best date for me hun, definitely can't do the 28th of May :(

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->