London

Doodlebug.

New wife & mum
Reaction score
i'm just watching the jubilee concert and thinking I'd quite like to go to see the Palace and do all the touristy things in London.

Where exactly would I need to search accomodation for?
Can anybody reccomend anywhere?

:flower:

If I were you, I wouldn't stay in central london (Leicester square, picadilly etc) because it'd be really expensive but I'd stay somewhere outside with a tube station. I used to live in Hammersmith, it's fairly easy to get into central london by tube (like, 15-20 mins)

we stayed in the travelodge in covent garden and it was cheap and central to everything.
we go to London for a weekend every 6 months or so.

Also might be worth trying Laterooms.com, me and OH like travelling to different places all over the UK and have found some really good deals on here in the past :) x

Depending on budget I can highly recommend The Royal Horseguards.

You could do the moonwalk hehe. I got to see all the sights in london and zero ques.

Only catch is you have to power walk 26miles in your bra. Over night ;)

K west hotel in kensignton...bit pricey but absolutly amazing! And good central loaction...walking distance to westfields shopping centre. X

You could do the moonwalk hehe. I got to see all the sights in london and zero ques.

Only catch is you have to power walk 26miles in your bra. Over night ;)

:haha: I think after walking 26miles the only sight i'd be seeing is the hospital! :haha:

If you wait the travel lodge will be having a sale they usually do in summer and you can get rooms for £10 or £19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->