Long Cycle Ladies Journeying Through Pregnancy Together Toward Our Rainbows!

Oh no ksquared! I hope things continue to improve. Definitely sounds stressful!

How old are all your lo's now? Are you guys back at work?

Yes, I'm in second trimester! I'm 16 weeks now. Going way faster than last time!

Hi ladies! :wave: I seem to keep missing notifications for this thread. Plus we've been crazy busy. Everett is 3 1/2 months now; he will be four months right before Christmas.

Everett has proven to be a very difficult baby. First it was the tongue tie. After we got it corrected, he was wanting to nurse constantly so I lost faith in my ability to breastfeed him. We switched to formula and all hell broke loose. :nope: He had almost immediate problems. I stopped breastfeeding and pumping for almost 2 weeks and my supply was pretty much dried up. But Everett was so sick on formula that I decided to start breastfeeding again. It took a bit of time, but now my little guy is exclusively breastfed again. :happydance: We still aren't sure why he can't tolerate formula. He was put on a hypoallergenic kind and was spitting so much up that he lost weight. :nope: He has a medical-grade hypoallergenic formula now that we give him on rare occasions. But he won't take a bottle or a pacifier anymore, so he gets maybe one ounce of formula a week. He was also diagnosed with reflux and tried two different medications for that. He's off the medications now that he's breastfed again, though. I also strongly suspect he has a milk intolerance so at the beginning of next year, I'll be cutting out all dairy and seeing if it helps him. Fortunately, he's not as bothered by his stomach issues anymore, but i still want to improve things for him.

It's definitely not all bad though. Everett started smiling, giggling, and cooing in the last two months. He absolutely loves talking to us. He can roll from his tummy to his back and can almost get from his back to his tummy. He's trying really hard to sit up on his own and can do it if he's supported. He is also just about ready to start full-on laughing. He refuses to nap more than 30 min at a time during the day, but typically sleeps in 3-5 hour stretches at night. When his tummy isn't bothering him, he's an absolute sweetie and so happy and social. My older kids, especially my son, love him so much. They're much more impressed with Everett now that he can smile and actually pay attention to them. :haha:

Ksquared - I'm sorry you've been having a rough time with Allie and her tummy troubles. I totally sympathize because that's a lot of what we've gone through and are still going through with Everett. It really sucks. Im glad you're getting things sorted for her now though. :)

TexMel - 10 months! It's crazy how fast time goes by! Good luck with NTNP/TTC. OH and I are NTNP but I'm not expecting to actually get pregnant anytime soon since I still haven't gotten my cycles back. We're thinking that we may start "real" TTC again in May.

Mommyxofxone - how have you been?

Crazycat - 16 weeks already? Wow! Seems like just yesterday that you found out. How are you feeling?

Wow aidens so sorry! What a journey!!!!!

I'm doing well. J is 6 months soon, sitting, and has two teeth. He's a very smiley happy boy

Hey ladies! Hope tummy troubled are better for your lo's ksquared and aidensmomma. Aidensmomma is he napping better? My little man took lots of short naps at that age but got a lot better. He naps very well now, two naps an hour or so long.

What are everyone's plans for Christmas?

I'm 20 weeks now! It's just flying by this time! I'm feeling better than last time, since I'm not as giant so it's not as uncomfortable. I'm still getting morning sickness though :( and I found out I have placenta previa, any of you ladies know much about that? So guess I'm for sure getting a c section now! Although I'm sure I would've needed one anyway with the babes only being 18 months apart.

How is everyone? I jumped back into the forum now that I'm back in the always fun tww and thought I'd check in. This is our first month trying and I'm not sure the timing was great, but of course I'm already symptom spotting and going crazy.

Crazycat, are you 26 weeks now? Do you know the sex?

I am so hoping for a girl next time around, even though I am still in love with my boy. He's just the best. He started fully walking at 10.5 months, climbing soon after that. He is a little mischievous, but I guess that is how boys are. He is also sweet and cuddly still and loves his mama more than anything in the world. Can't believe he is already 14 months old!

Tex I can't believe he's already 14 months!!!!! That's nuts! And girls are just as sweet 💖 my girl is a mamas girl all the way. And she's 5!

Good to hear from you guys!

Almost, I'll be 26 weeks on Monday. I am having another boy! I'm happy about that as they will be so close in age, it'll be so nice for them! We want 3, but maybe a bigger age gap next time! Lol

How are all you ladies doing? And your lo's?

We might be moving because of my husbands work. It's all a bit stressful since we don't know when. We don't know if it'll be before or after the new baby gets here!

Looks like no one is checking this lately - but incase you do....

I had my second baby boy almost a month ago! He'll be a month tomorrow. He's doing so well, has slept well since day one! He slept a five hour stretch at night his first night born! And now usually only wakes up twice a night. Hasn't cluster fed as badly as his big bro either. So it's been really good. Feel like we got lucky!

We've also moved for my husbands work. So life has been really crazy and busy.

How are all of you doing?

Hey crazycatlady! Congrats!! I stopped checking for a while, but am TTC again, so here I am! My cycle weirdly went down to a 26-27 day cycle now, so it has been much easier this time around! Testing tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I am pregnant.

I hope everyone else is doing well!!!

That’s great Texmel, judging by your banner I guess you were right? How’s your pregnancy going this time around?

How’s everyone else doing?

Can’t believe I have a toddler and almost 9 month old now!

Yes, I was spot on! Due July 8, but will probably deliver the end of June.

That's so hard to believe, isn't?! Time flies once our little ones are here!

Great! Do you know if you’re having a boy or girl this time around?

How’s your toddler doing?

We are planning my seconds first birthday party now! Wow!

Hi ladies!! Oh my gosh, crazycat congrats on baby #2!! And TexMel, you too! I honestly haven’t been on here in like a year. But we just found out we are expecting #2 now :). Due mid-December.

Oh congrats ksquared! How exciting for you!

The second time goes so much faster! My second is already almost a year old! It’s crazy!

We want three, but I’d like a little break from being pregnant and breastfeeding. So I need to wean this guy first! I want a few months off! I’ve either been pregnant or breastfeeding (or both!!) since March 2015!

Holy moly! Wow that’s crazy your 2nd is almost one! Yeah I didn’t get a break from breastfeeding or being pregnant either. I’m still nursing, but at least it’s only once in the morning and once at night. I always figured I’d have a small break in between but I’m nursing longer than I expected. I’m thinking she will wean before the new one arrives because she’s already popping off sooner like she’s not as into it. But yeah - I’m going to be providing nutrients to my offspring in one way or another for like another 2 years if I nurse the next one as long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->