Long Cycle Ladies Journeying Through Pregnancy Together Toward Our Rainbows!

Mommyxofxone - Thank you!! Wow you're getting close now! That's amazing that your little boy will be the first in the family to carry on the family name. I'm so happy that everyone is so excited! Ugh, haha, I'm sorry your DH is dragging his feet about painting. Sounds like mine! I don't think we'll need to paint, but a part of me would like a nice fresh paint color for the redone room. But DH hates to paint, and I think it's kinda fun but probably shouldn't do it. We'll see. First on our list is to start our baby registry! I feel like we're running short on time to pick out so much stuff!

Afm - Baby girl has gotten very active and strong this past week! Kicking lots that feel strong even with my anterior placenta. First big kick I noticed was Saturday night and I thought it was a muscle spasm! Also DH felt her for the first time last night - she did 3 big kicks for him in a row! It was great :). Feeling kinda tired, but I've been doing really good with exercise this week after basically doing nothing at all. Starting to feel big in the belly now and making it more awkward to walk fast and move around. But overall feeling pretty good!

i would LOVE to paint. and i totally wish i could. i hate waiting for him. but seriously? i can hardly move. i think i'd be in so much pain. :( with my SPD i can barely walk around and getting on the floor to do the trim would probably kill me.

so glad baby is kicking so much!!! it's so wonerful to feel them isn't it? especially in the beginning, it's magical! until they get giant and start hurting lol

afm i have a tiny cough today and noticing a little something going on in my lungs. nothing huge, but def annoying. no temp so i guess that's alright. as long as no temp. but jeez. rotten little kids and their illnesses lol. but at least dd seems to be herself today (she was sick for a few days with a high fever)

I'm sorry you're feeling uncomfortable and also may be coming down with something. Such a bummer :(. Fingers crossed your DH gets off his butt and paints so you can put the room together!

Oh my gosh, my sister showed me a video her friend sent of her belly moving like crazy at 37 weeks. It was so weird!! I mean I knew that happened but didn't think it would move THAT much. A little scared! Lol. Tomorrow we are going to start our registry. I'm going with my sister and she'll show me everything she likes, and then when DH can go with me I'll have a head start. I'm sure there's lots of things he won't have an opinion on, and for the other stuff I'll have a better idea of what's good. Oh and today we finally took some gender announcement pics. Going to work on them tomorrow with my mom and then post them on Facebook. Excited!

aw ksquared sounds lovely! and to be fair my dd didn't hurt as bad as this one, it's crazy i thought feeling this one so much earlier would be so nice and easy and he's been very violent in comparison. i mean he physically hurts. he's finally not being as forceful, where dd got MORE forceful at the end- but it was like a foot here and a foot there that i had to push back in my belly. this one, omg, his entire body rolls across my stomach with all he has and it hurts, if this is any indication he's going to be one wild little man.

I think my cough is a slight like allergy thing? i seem to be fine toay, and dd has a little cough and her nose runs and it's clear. she's definitely not slowed at all!

Hi mommy! I'm doing fine. Reached viability this week, woohoo!! And gaining weight quicker this week, which I guess is ok because I'm a little behind on the weight gain. Feeling ok just worn out sometimes. How are you? Starting to get close now! Are you still feeling crummy?

wooo hooo happy v week!!!! such great news!!!

And i'm off and on with the crummy. my side are getting stretched pretty bad so it's rough, the hips have been SLIGHTLY better because my bp is better? so i can walk slightly and apparently a little exercise is good for me- which i couldn't do because when i stood up i got so exhausted i had to sit again. But the rain isn't. and it's been raining ALL week. So i haven't had much time out, i just kind of hurt all the time at home and it affects my sleep!!! Tomorrow i'm 34 weeks and in 3 weeks i'll be full term which is exciting and terrifying at the same time!

i still have to pack my hospital bag but i've been putting it off.

Wow time has flown by! Can't believe you ladies are already so far along!

I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better sometimes, Mommyxofxone. Bummer about the rainy weather. Hopefully the weather gets warm and sunny for a while. For me exercise can sometimes feel really good, and other times it wears me out for a day afterward. I'm glad it's helping you. And wow, just 3 weeks until full term! Holy moly! Very very excited for you. I know, I'm starting to think logistics about delivery time already. I stil have over 3 months but it'll be here quick. How's the nursery? We have our registry fully done and have bought a dresser, and DH's family bought our crib and mattress yesterday. It'll be a couple of weeks before the crib is ready for pickup. In the meantime we need to get stuff cleared out of the room. And next weekend, we're leaving for our road trip babymoon! :)

Hi, crazycatlady!! Good to see you. I know, time is going more quickly now.

nursery is all done, has been actually for 3 weeks! got our decals up this weekend (you have to wait 3 weeks after painting to put them on) the room has had proper time to air out and so forth as well so doesn't stink like paint. hoping this week i can open some windows as well. that'd be nice! car seat is in as well!!! i'm ready. just waiting on him!

Ahhh mommy, I'm so sorry I didn't see this post a couple of weeks ago! I've been reading everyone's posts still on the lucky TTC thread and seeing your posts from this week. I'm so excited that it looks like baby boy might be coming soon!! I'm so sorry you're feeling so uncomfortable (I mean wow, that is quite a bump you've got there!) so I hope it really does happen soon. Thinking of you!!

How's everyone else doing? I'm doing well. Not a whole lot going on in the way of appointments or anything, but I'm getting bigger and baby girl's kicks and rolls are getting a lot stronger. DH and I went on our babymoon last week! Explored the California coast, and we really loved Big Sur area. My baby shower is in 2 weeks and we're picking up the crib we ordered this weekend. DH is really eager to get the room together :).

so nice he's so eager to do it!!!! I know for dh i had to nag him to do anything. rough because i'd have done it no issue myself if i literally could do anything, he JUST bought the fan for baby's room- it went from 50s here on the east coast to 90s in a matter of like 2 days. :shock:

and yeah the bump is a little bit of a problem now, and i'm really hoping he comes out soon. i'm really rooting for this week. i don't know how much longer i'll be able to get around.:cry:

hope you had a lovely baby moon!!!!!! we were supposed to go on one with dd, but then dh switched jobs and we lost the vacation! :dohh: to say i was disappointed is an understatement!

I'm so sorry I didn't post sooner! I kept meaning to update/post and then I forgot by the time I had time to. :dohh:

I hope your little man decides to come soon, mommyxofxone!

ksquared - I'm glad you had a great babymoon and you're starting to get everything ready! It's good that your DH is so eager to start. :) I hope you have a great time at your baby shower, too!

AFM - There's not a whole lot going on. We're trying to get everything ready and organized, but it's slow going. We do have quite a bit of the bigger things we need, though. We plan on having a baby shower/celebration in July which I'm really looking forward, too. We've gotten signed up for birthing classes, too. It all seems like it's going by so fast!

Thanks, Mommy!! We just picked up the crib today and moved some dressers around. Shampooing the carpet tomorrow and then we'll be able to move furniture to their final locations, yay! It's a bit of a jigsaw because our place is small and baby's room will also be the office, lol, but it's exciting to be getting there. Hope you get to meet your little boy very very soon!!

Aidensxmomma - I know, it seems like there's not a whole lot of milestones or appointments going on but time for me is flying fast. Which is awesome because I absolutely hated the first trimester and it felt like it took FOREVER. My shower is next Saturday! Hoping you guys get the big stuff you need at your shower next month!

can;t believe you're in third tri already!!! that's so great.

I'm still waiting to exit third tri lol

Hi crazycatlady! I'm 40+2 and still waiting. Baby girl is taking her time lol. How are you doing?

hey crazycat! yes j is 10 weeks now lol! he's been out a while! came on his duedate :) how are you hun?

and ksquared can't believe little miss is hanging on there!

Congrats mommyofone! 10 weeks already! Wow! How is it all going? How is he sleeping?

How are you feeling k squared? 40 and 2.... Ugh... Hopefully she comes soon!

Well... I am good but had a little "surprise" yesterday.... Apparently I might be pregnant again!! Dh was gone all summer until 3 weeks ago and somehow in those three weeks, with trying NOT to get pregnant, I got pregnant just like that! So much easier than last time! Of course it would be when you're trying not to right?

I only tested because I had light spotting a few days ago and thought af must be here soon, and then when no af appeared within a couple days I began to wonder, took a frer and positive! It was a bit faint, but wasn't a squinted either... So pretty sure it's positive.

My little man is only 9 months old! I didn't anticipate him being a big brother quite so soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->