Long cycles and the tww

Glad you're feeling good, Aidensxmomma. Hoping the next week goes by fast for you so you can test! Hoping I'll be joining you in the TWW soon.

TexMel - I'm hoping by now you've just finished your appointment and are in a great mood after seeing your baby's heartbeat!! Let us know how it went!

HopefullyOpto - Yay for the increased CM!! Sounds like your body is hearing up. Are you getting some BD in often?

Afm - Got home yesterday from my short but very fun trip with my BFF. I had eggwhite CM Tuesday and a little yesterday but then there wasn't much later in the today. Today though it's very watery and wet down there, so I think O is coming. Also felt a bit crampy and backache. We BD Monday morning and last night, and I'm going to continue every day until my temps rise. I think in previous months I stopped too soon based on CM and not on the temps. Excited!!

Thanks all! It went great! Dr said everything is perfect! Measuring at 6w+6d, so pretty much right on track! I actually figured based on o, it would be a few days behind that. So, I was pleasantly surprised!

Dh's face was priceless when we saw the heartbeat. It measured about 130 bpm, which dr said is good right now.

I am on cloud9! I have already sent out text messages to my next circle of people I am ready to share my news with.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
Oh wow, that's amazing TexMel! It must really feel real now! I'm so so so happy for you!! :) :)

That's so great TexMel! So incredibly happy for you! :flower:

TexMel that's fantastic! Glad to here everything is well and things are progressing as they should. That must have been a special moment hearing the heartbeat, I hope we get to do that sometime soon.

Ksquared, no we haven't really BD'd that much and although I am starting to cramp slightly my cm hasn't increased any more since the other day and it's still creamy so not sure ovulation is as near as I would have hoped.
I can just keep hoping I guess...

Congrats texmel! Wow you got to see your baby so early! I still haven't seen mine and won't for another two weeks. You are lucky!

Glad to hear about you girls getting close to O! Enjoy the bding, we tried to bd as much as possible the whole week around ovulation, and kept going a couple days after to be safe.

Dh and I celebrated our one year anniversary today, it's not till next weekend but we have a friends wedding that weekend. He made me a six course dinner tonight! It was amazing! Had Perrier instead of wine to accompany dinner haha.

HopefullyOpto - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you ovulate soon!

CrazyCat - Your anniversary celebration sounds like it was really nice! Happy early anniversary! :) I'm sure the next two weeks until your ultrasound will fly by :)

AFM - I'm a little worried that OH and I didn't BD enough this cycle. We BD every day for like 5 days up until ovulation, and then then morning of ovulation day, but didn't get to after that. So I'm a little worried that maybe we didn't do it enough to catch the egg. I guess time will tell. :shrug: Keeping my FX and my hopes up, though. :)

6dpo today - only four more until I'm going to start testing! :happydance:

Crazycatlady- happy early anniversary! Your dinner sounds amazing! We have a few weddings coming up soon, too. I guess it's the season for it. My dr would normally have done 8 weeks but with my work schedule I couldn't coordinate a day that week, so I asked if 7 weeks was ok, and they said yes. I do feel very lucky to have gone in so early!

Aidensxmomma - it truly only takes one time! It sounds like you totally have your bases covered!! The month it happened for me, we only bd'd 5 days before, the day of, and the day after, despite having planned to way more that month. I think you have a very good shot! The sperm will live in there for something like 48- 72 hours, so even if the egg came out after you DTD, you should still be more than covered! Fx!!

My first ever positive OPK on these internet cheapies!! I think I used to give up on OPKs too early. Last night and yesterday morning had faint lines, but today is definitely positive! Yippee!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
Good luck ksquared! I am now a big believer in opks - after I got my smiley face is when I got my bfp!

Good luck ksquared! Nice to see that ovulation is right on queue for a "normal" length cycle :)

Thank you for the reassurance TexMel! :hugs:

Lots of luck ksquared! :happydance:

Thanks, guys!! My OPK was even darker this morning, darker than the control line! I'm thinking today's the day. We actually didn't BD last night because we were so tired after being out all day. But we did the 3 nights before that and I'm not letting DH go to work until we BD this morning! FX :).

Happy Easter!!

Hi all,

How is everyone doing in the TWW, I have decided to live vicariously through you all this cycle as I have no idea when I am going to ovulate, cd19 for me today and a slight increase is cm, although it's creamy it is stretchy (sorry tmi) maybe this is a good sign :)

Hi HopefullyOpto! I'm not 100% sure I'm in the TWW yet. My OPK this morning was slightly lighter than the control line and my CM is drying up. My temp today was almost the same as yesterday, so no big increase yet. But I think I slept with my mouth open last night so maybe my temp is actually higher. My poor DH - I made him BD yesterday morning even though he so wasn't in the mood. I always feel so guilty about it, but then he says he feels bad when he's not in the mood. But anyway, hoping I ovulated and we were successful!

Glad your CM is slowly increasing. If it's getting stretchy, that's definitely a good sign! Good luck!

Well fx you have actually ovulated and your just waiting for those 3 consecutive days of higher temps. Yeah I must admit that if I am in my fertile window or think I am in my fertile window my poor husband is going to get the same treatment, it's just temporary and its worth it in the end :)

I stopped taking the opks after I got my smiley so I wouldn't second guess whether or not I ovulated. I figured I didn't need the added stress! We bded the next couple days after just to be safe! I had a bit more cm leading up but not a tonne.

I had way more cm the few days leading up to my bfp though!

I agree, HopefullyOpto. Luckily my DH is pretty good at quickies, lol. I want to BD tonight too so I'm hoping he'll initiate it this time. This morning he was funny and put on his aftershave lotion that I LOVE the smell of. He said he put it on to give me some "cheap thrills", lol.

That's good to know about the cm, Crazycatlady! I'm not stressed but I'm starting to feel doubtful about getting a BFP. Just seems like it would be a miracle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->