Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Sorry for so many posts. Just reading merrymints posts. My boobs have shooting pains and kinda hurt when i take off my bra. And yesterday I noticed an increase in creamy cm. It's even on my panties :blush:

Wow MerryMint!! I wouldn't believe it without the Digi either!!! :happydance:

My temp went down today, so I guess I didn't O when I thought I did (yesterday or the day before). If I override FF to the OPK/Monitor it says I'm 3DPO today, but that just feels like cheating somehow :nope:

Your chart's looking pretty flipping good Sunkissed!! Keeping everything crossed for you :)

Soooo happy for you MerryMint, it must have been an amazing feeling seeing it on the digital test :) Thanks for sharing your symptoms too.

Skiing was great thanks, back to a very wet and miserable UK though.

How's everyone else doing?

Your chart's looking pretty flipping good Sunkissed!! Keeping everything crossed for you :)

Soooo happy for you MerryMint, it must have been an amazing feeling seeing it on the digital test :) Thanks for sharing your symptoms too.

Skiing was great thanks, back to a very wet and miserable UK though.

How's everyone else doing?

Glad you had a nice holiday :hi:

Welcome back!!! I wish I could go skiing!!! Not to rub it in but we will prob go to the beach today :)

I tested today BFN so I'll just wait.

Katie I wish you would O already. I know it is frustrating :(

Welcome back!!! I wish I could go skiing!!! Not to rub it in but we will prob go to the beach today :)

I tested today BFN so I'll just wait.

Katie I wish you would O already. I know it is frustrating :(

You're so lucky having the beach on your doorstep, I'm not jealous or anything, anyone would think it was gale force winds, grey and rainy all day here, lol ;) Have you always lived in Hawaii?

How you feeling today?

I have lived here 3.5 years. And moving to Cali now. I feel pretty good. Just some minor cramps. Didn't sleep well at all. Just waiting for something to happen

Hello Ladies and Happy New Year!

I am sure I missed a lot so I will try to go through the pages to catch up :)
I have been away for end of year then it was our anniversary and then work etc... tried to log on but couldn't stay.

Hope to catch up, any news??

xx

Welcome Sunflower! We sound very similar - my DH and I are in our early 30's and have been TTC since March. We are all in the same boat on here... loonnngg cycles and lots of waiting :) We did have one BFP in this thread so far - Mackay got a Christmas BFP!!!

I have not tried Vitex, but am considering that and acupuncture next cycle if this one is a bust.

Am starting to read hear to catch up, just saw your Sig Merrymint Congratulations!!!:happydance: it's so exciting! I know I am probably a little late but Yay!!!. x

Wow just finished reading all the thread WOW I'm so happy with all the BFP Congratulations ladies: Ready, Sunflower and Merrymint...

And Katie glad you finally O'd ...

Oh and the puppies, they are sooooo cute

Am on CD 22 we'll see how it goes, Sunkissed looking good.
FX for everyone. :)

Welcome back tk2!

Katie- How come you have crosshairs already? Did you override it? It always takes me 3 days of high temps to get crosshairs. FX you really Oed! :)

Sunkissed- Your chart looks great!!! :)

So my temps are looking really good, but I'm not sure how accurate it is. I go to bed around 12 am, and Bella wakes me up somewhere around 2-4 am. I temp then, but I just get our out of her kennel and have her go pee on her pad, then I put her back in her kennel. So not up for more then a couple minutes. Then I go back to sleep until 7:30, then I temp. That temp is always higher then the temp at 2-4 am. But I always use it, since I had 3+ hours of sleep. So it's hard for me to feel like it's accurate...

Yep - psychologically I needed to see those lines. I know I O'd yesterday, but I just couldn't be doing with waiting for FF to confirm it in 3 days time, so I put it on override. When I have the 3 days I'll put it back in charge :winkwink:

Blondie I do something similar but I use the earlier one because i normally get up around 5 or 6 and my usual time is 720 (random I know) but I just use a bbt adjuster even though i know you aren't supposed to it's the only way that I can have some consistency. And my temps have been staying high so FX it's a good sign.

Blondie your chart looks great too!!! Hopefully this is your month you deserve it!!

Yeah, I'm just putting in my 2nd set of temps since it meets the 3 hour sleep requirement, and I'm just not relying on my chart as much. I'll just start testing tomorrow and on and we'll see how it goes! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->