Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Merrymint, any testing today? If things are feeing good, you should join the september sweet peas thread! :)

Thanks ready4baby! I'm hopeful I can join in a few more days!

.I tested again this morning and the line was the same strength as last night, but the whole test seemed to have less dye if that makes sense...

Going to get blood drawn today and surprising DH tonight :)

Enjoy your high, merrymint, it is such an exciting time!!

Yay katie!! I hope this is it. My temp also went up today too so looking ok even tho only 8 dpo lol. I'm so happy for all the BFPs and long cycles!!!!

Good luck with the blood test MerryMint!

Sunkissed - your chart is looking really good. When are you going to test? xx

Congrats MerryMint! Lets us know your blood test results!

Sunkissed, your chart does look good! FX for you.. :)

I'm trying to wait till Sunday or Monday to test. Not sure If that will happen haha

Leave it as long as you can Sunkissed - make sure you're good and pregnant! x

Thank you so much for all the support! I'm waiting until tomorrow to test with the digital... hoping my levels have increased by then.

I called my doctor's office and they said not to bother with blood tests? Instead, they scheduled my first appointment with the nurse, and an ultrasound on 2/7.

So, this morning, I made two bandanas for the dogs that said "Big Brother" and "Big Sister" and before DH got home put them on the dogs. When he came through the door, he noticed them right away. I said, "I made the dogs some personalized bandanas. Did you read them?" So, he reads them both and then pauses for a sec and looks at me... I said, "Congratulations Daddy" and he just gets this ridiculous grin on his face and gives me the biggest hug ever! It was great - we went out for dinner to celebrate!

And... I've been doing a little chart stalking. Blondie and Sunkissed - your charts both look GREAT! Sunkissed - I'm so excited to see your test results on Monday :)

Katie, I can't wait to see your temps tomorrow. I so hope this is it for you!

Thank you so much for all the support! I'm waiting until tomorrow to test with the digital... hoping my levels have increased by then.

I called my doctor's office and they said not to bother with blood tests? Instead, they scheduled my first appointment with the nurse, and an ultrasound on 2/7.

So, this morning, I made two bandanas for the dogs that said "Big Brother" and "Big Sister" and before DH got home put them on the dogs. When he came through the door, he noticed them right away. I said, "I made the dogs some personalized bandanas. Did you read them?" So, he reads them both and then pauses for a sec and looks at me... I said, "Congratulations Daddy" and he just gets this ridiculous grin on his face and gives me the biggest hug ever! It was great - we went out for dinner to celebrate!

And... I've been doing a little chart stalking. Blondie and Sunkissed - your charts both look GREAT! Sunkissed - I'm so excited to see your test results on Monday :)

Katie, I can't wait to see your temps tomorrow. I so hope this is it for you!

OMG - that's so cute!! Chuffed to bits for both of you xxxxx

My temp went up a bit today - not as much as I'd hoped, but then I had a slow rise last cycle so I'm OK about it. As usual I'm still playing the waiting game :coffee:

Aww Merrymint that is adorable!!!!

Katie - I feel the whole TTc process is waiting....wait to ovulate, wait to test, over and over.....but I hope this is finally it!!! You have waited long enough!!!

Today was kinda odd. I woke up early (thanks to puppy) and as soon as I got up my stomach was growling and I was hungry - which is strange because I normally don't eat breakfast. So I ate a bagel. Then about an hour later my stomach was growling again....so I ate something else....I ate so much today because my stomach wouldn't stop growling...not sure if it's just today or what but very odd. Speaking of...my stomach is growling now and I ate not even 3 hours ago....

Still having minor cramps not as bad as yesterday tho. And good news - I don't feel sick anymore :) Yay!

Blondie - when are you going to test?

Sunkissed- Bella always wakes me up early too! But I try to get DH to take her in the other room for me. I'll prolly start testing at 10 DPO (Tuesday) with my Internet cheapies. And get a pack of FRERs for if I *think* I see a line. I'm due for AF a week from today I think, Saturday.

Oh my word, I'm away for a week skiing (the witch arriving last cycle did have 1 benefit) and I come back to the most gorgeous little puppies and a bfp!

Congrats MerryMint :) How you feeling?

I want a puppy now, they're so, so cute!! Fab names too ladies!

Well, I got a high on my cbfm this morning and it looks like epo has worked wonders so will hopefully ov in the next couple of days.

How's everyone doing? :)

FallenAngel - that sounds like tons of fun! I love skiing (and by skiing, I mean snowplowing down the hill slowly). I hope you O soon!

I still don't have lots of symptoms, but I am starting to notice I get a little shaky if I go a few hours without eating and the cramping has gotten a little stronger (or, I guess I should say more specific - I can definitely feel more pulls and pinches down there).

For the symptom spotters, I don't have much to report. I had a cold, which may or may not have been a symptom (DH was sick before me). And because of the cold, it's hard to chalk up anything else to pregnancy vs. cold symptom. I have been drinking like a camel for the last week, which I'm pretty sure is a symptom as it's still going strong. Also, as a result of all the drinking, I've been running to the ladies room every hour on the hour.

I did NOT have sore boobs. I did NOT have tons of cm (today was the first day I felt a little wet down there). No vomiting. No food cravings or aversions.

Probably the only other symptom to note is the "twinges." And, trust me, I spent hours on google trying to figure out what people were talking about when they said "twinges..." For me, it felt similar to coming down with a bladder infection. I get UTI's a lot and the worst part is the first day, after you've gone to the bathroom 5 times in an hour, and your abdomen just feels crampy and bloated. And, because the infection has set in, there is a dull throbbing pain down by the bladder and pubic bone. THAT's what I felt when I say "twinges."

Hope that helps :)

Sunkissed - did you test yet??? Sorry, impatiently waiting over here.

MerryMint, did you take a digital yet? If so... you didn't take a pic for us...

Oh, I'm so sorry Blondie! I posted it over on the pregnancy tests page, but forgot to post it here.

Here's the digi and the progression pics. So, if you feel like you're staring at light lines, you're not alone :)

Attachments

• DSC01374 (800x600).jpg
    DSC01374 (800x600).jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC01381 (800x600).jpg
    DSC01381 (800x600).jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC01376 (800x600).jpg
    DSC01376 (800x600).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 16
Dang, I wouldn't believe you were preggo without the digital.. you can barely see any of the lines on the other tests! I am sure you can in person though.. the lines are hard to capture on camera. Congrats!

I'm gonna test tomorrow!!! I feel better today just really tired. Couple cramps here and there but not much else. When puppy went doodoo I almost threw up but could be cause it was smelly :)

Cramps are diff than af. More like pinching in my ovary abd above my pubic bone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->