Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Yay, Merrymint!! I want to see pics! Remember you may need FMU to pick it up this early...don't be bummed if frer doesn't see if you test again now.

Looks like today is the day for me!! Had a very strong positive OPK this lunchtime....

I think I'm getting sick. Lymphnode is swollen sore throat and sinuses are draining. Boooo. Last night my left BB was having some pains but it's gone now. Still the annoying cramps. And had a dream about IB. I looked in the toilet and there was brown blood and I jumped up and was like IB!!! Lol.

sorry ladies. i'm sneaking these posts in on my phone in the ladies room, lol :)

i'll upload pics as soon as i get off work, i promise!

yay katie! that's awesome!

I should have taken a pic of mine when I did it :dohh: Both lines look really faded now...
OPK13Jan.jpg

Good luck Katie!! Get busy ;)

We're having a bit of a domestic situation (the dogs have eaten through the fridge freezer - take note people with puppies!) so DTD is the last thing we want to do tonight. Gonna make an effort, though OH is raging :grr: so it'll be a challenge!

Oh No, Katie! I hope you get some calm time after all the dog mess to bd a little :)

So, after getting home, I uploaded the pics to my computer and was fretting because you just can't see them on the screen. But I totally can see them in person!!!!

After fretting some more, I just said "what the hell..."

Can you see this one?:dance:

Attachments

• DSC01364 (640x480).jpg
    DSC01364 (640x480).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC01365 (640x480).jpg
    DSC01365 (640x480).jpg
    14 KB · Views: 17
merrymint, did you post in the testing section? You'll get lots of opinions there. :) My first test last cycle looked like nothing in photos, but in person, I could see it! If it is very early days, that's normal and you should trust your eyes! I see a shadow of a line but it is hard to say for sure. Test tomorrow, or better yet, Saturday, and if you are indeed, you'll have a nice clear line. FX , and hopefully soon congrats :)

Oh, I'm not questioning it at all... it's totally obvious in real life! Nice and big and pink! I just can't take pictures of it for some reason, lol.

I will post it over there, though, because seeing other people's faint BFP's always gave me hope :) Thanks!

Thanks Ready4Baby - I'm still in shock!

Since I obviously suck at taking pictures, I tweaked one of them so you *should* be able to see it now :)

Attachments

• DSC01364tweaked.jpg
    DSC01364tweaked.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 8
How many dpo were u merrymint when you started feeling sick

You know, I'm still not 100% sure what dpi I am now sunkissed. Take a look at my chart though. I started getting a sore throat last Wednesday night and by thursday night it was full blown.

I hope it's good news for you!!! same thing happened to my sister in law, by the way...

I see a line!!! CONGRATULATIONS MerryMint :happydance:

My temp has dipped today, so I think this might actually be O day!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"