Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

My temp is always up and down. Cm is creamy/watery. I never had EWCM so maybe it's on it's way. I'm drinking grapefruit juice to help it out! How are u mackay? Any symptoms??

My temp is always up and down. Cm is creamy/watery. I never had EWCM so maybe it's on it's way. I'm drinking grapefruit juice to help it out! How are u mackay? Any symptoms??

I heard something about grapefruit juice....it's supposed to help CM right? Good luck....I've heard it can really help!

I'm doing okay...trying to stay calm and keep myself distracted, but it's so hard. I'm 5 DPO...no signs yet, but I was reading on FF friend today and it seems that the majority of women start experiencing symptoms between days 8 - 12 dpo. I'm trying not to let everything get into my head...you know?

I just wish these weeks would go by faster.

Hello

Hey Sunkissed I tried grapefruit and green tea, I was still getting confused but I think it helped a bit. I also never see EWCM.

Fingers crossed for you ladies, I'm 4DPO and waiting to see.........

Hello

Hey Sunkissed I tried grapefruit and green tea, I was still getting confused but I think it helped a bit. I also never see EWCM.

Fingers crossed for you ladies, I'm 4DPO and waiting to see.........

tk2...I don't think I knew that you O'd...go you!!! How are you handling the TWW? When will you be testing? FF is telling me to wait until New Year's Eve because this is my first cycle charting and we don't know how long my LP is. I don't know if I can wait that long...lol.

Oh, I'm so excited for you ladies that have O'd!!!

My temp went right back down again today to the same temp it's been all week... boo. At least I should be able to clearly tell when I O when my temps shift :)

This morning, I sneezed in bed and it felt like everything down below exploded. It was pretty painful for several seconds. I'm crossing my fingers that maybe that was some O pain. Anyone ever had that happen before?

tk2...I don't think I knew that you O'd...go you!!! How are you handling the TWW? When will you be testing? FF is telling me to wait until New Year's Eve because this is my first cycle charting and we don't know how long my LP is. I don't know if I can wait that long...lol.

Mackay I've running around so didn't have much time to come to the forum :( and you know how it is with FF only after three or four days that you can know for sure... I don't know when I will be testing, I think it's supposed to be on the 26/7, I think I will probably wait until AF is late to test. I think I'm finding the TWW OK since it's our first month trying, bet I will not be saying the same a few months down the line lol. New Year's Eve, that's a bit of a wait, but don't worry - I can wait with you :flower:.

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/ovcd13.jpg

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

Hmm.... that looks pretty good. I don't think it's quite positive yet but very close... Looks almost exactly how mine looked last cycle. How long after you dipped it did you take the pic? Is at least 50% of it as dark or darker?

Mine below is *just* positive.
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/CodiChapin/47abb694.jpg

Maybe tomorrow it'll be darker?

I took the pic like 10 mins after. I forgot it. Yours look good. For some reason the control line is light on mine. I hope you O soon!!!!

I took the pic like 10 mins after. I forgot it. Yours look good. For some reason the control line is light on mine. I hope you O soon!!!!

Yeah, that was last cycles though. I've had faint lines this cycle, but nothing close to positive....

Oh :( hopefully it will happen soon. I know it sucks waiting!!

Looking pretty good sunkissed.....fingers crossed for you.

Good luck!

Good luck, Sunkissed! I hope that temp keeps going up :)

Mine went up .25 this morning after flatlining all week, so I'm hopeful also.

Yay Merry Mint! My temps haven't gone anywhere yet...hopefully we can all O soon! This long cycle thing is not for impatient people!!

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/ovcd1314.jpg
The top one was yesterday, the bottom is today - are these close yet geeze! LOL

that looks positive to me, sunkissed, but I've never used the internet ones before...

Me either! I've never used an OPK before! Thanks!! We will BD anyways!!!

Dang Sunkissed, that's close. It's hard to tell if they are positive yet. Just keep in mind that the test line has to be as dark or darker then the control line. Not almost as dark. But if it's not positive, it is uber close. I would just keep taking them. Maybe take another late tonight. And again tomorrow. I think you are very close.

Keep :sex: and watch your temps. I think it'll be any day now, but I am not quite sure it's positive yet. You ovulate within 12-36 hours of your first positive OPK, so I think if you keep testing, it'll keep getting darker. Once your temps go up, you will know that your last one was prolly positive, and you can base future OPKs on that.

Get BDing Sunkissed...because if that's not positive, it's going to be soon.

Looks positive to me :) YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->