Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

I took soy cd4-8 160 mg cause I didn't get it in time!! I have been temping for 2 cycles now. Last month I O on cd28! I thought I was going to O but hasn't happened yet. I, like you, was hoping soy would move up my O. This is my first month using OPKs so maybe I missed my surge or maybe it still hasn't happened. But my cramps are gone today? Nothing to do but wait and see!

It doesn't seem that Ff confirms O until you have had 3 high temps in a row. I haven't looked at your chart because I'm on my cell phone but I noticed last month it didn't show O until 4 days after. So if ur temp is up and you got ++ I'm sure you prob Od.

My chart is just a bit bizarre these last few days. FF hasn't confirmed ov despite a +opk, peaks on cbfm and a temp rise so no idea what's going on?

Maybe it's because you're missing so many temps. The same thing happened to my friend recently, so she just filled in some likely temps, and then FF gave her crosshairs..

My chart is just a bit bizarre these last few days. FF hasn't confirmed ov despite a +opk, peaks on cbfm and a temp rise so no idea what's going on?

Maybe it's because you're missing so many temps. The same thing happened to my friend recently, so she just filled in some likely temps, and then FF gave her crosshairs..

Really? That's interesting, I might have a play with that! I was in NY and knew my sleep/timings would all be off so I left my thermometer and opks at home. Will try it now :)

Sunkissed, I think your temp might go up tomorrow, will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Blondie, just spotted that you're on vitb, have you had issues with your lp? How long have you been on it for? My lp is the next thing I need to try and sort out so have been on it this cycle.

My LP is 13 days, so it's pretty good. I just had Vit B6 already and figured it couldn't hurt, so I started taking it this cycle. Yeah I noticed that last cycle you had a really short LP. I'd definitely try B6 as well as Progesterone if I were you.

Hey girls - gonna be mia over the holidays....

Not looking too good for me - I was hoping that I was going to get a gradual rise the last 2 days, but nope. And we're sharing a room with my brother and sister in law through Sunday and taking care of DH's elderly grandmother, so no BD time for us :( Might have to call this cycle a loss.

I've got my fingers crossed for all of you though - I hope you get a wonderful Christmas present this year!

Any word from our post-O ladies?

cd23 and no sign of O :nope: Another negative OPK this morning.

I took 100mg of soy cd3-7 - I think I might increase to 200mg on cd5,6 & 7 next time.

Hey girls - gonna be mia over the holidays....

Not looking too good for me - I was hoping that I was going to get a gradual rise the last 2 days, but nope. And we're sharing a room with my brother and sister in law through Sunday and taking care of DH's elderly grandmother, so no BD time for us :( Might have to call this cycle a loss.

I've got my fingers crossed for all of you though - I hope you get a wonderful Christmas present this year!

Any word from our post-O ladies?

Hey Merrymint , ahw, hope you get your rise and if you do O, you could sneak in a q**** lol, when no one's there or when you get a chance, could be fun :winkwink:
I think AF is on her way for me, been spotting the last few days, which is kind of early as I thought I have a 14 day LP, today have slight backache, strange thing is I have an itchy hand looks like a rash coming on... so waiting to see as usual.

Well Merry Christmas to all of you ladies and hope we hear some good ews soon. xxx

cd23 and no sign of O :nope: Another negative OPK this morning.

I took 100mg of soy cd3-7 - I think I might increase to 200mg on cd5,6 & 7 next time.

Just be careful Hun, most of the things I've read and from peoples experiences on the forum on here recommend the high dose for just two days, not three.

I took 160mg 3-5 and then 200mg 6-7 this cycle so you could try that (quite a few bfp's on the thread from this dose) :)

I'm 11 dpo today and these last few days are going by soooooooo slowly. I'm so impatient right now....I just want to test already.

Good luck to those waiting to 0!

tk2, don't give up hope just yet....lots of women spot when they're supposed to get AF, even when they are pregnant.

Fingers crossed :)

Hello ladies...I was wondering if I could crash your thread...? I read several pages, and I can't tell you how comforting it is to find other women going through the brutal wait for ovulation. I went off bcp in July, had a couple of perfect cycles, then a 48 day-er with a chemical pregnancy, and now I'm on CD35 with no ovulation. There's a possibility that I'm dealing with pcos, but only an ultrasound (no blood work) yet to confirm it. Has anyone here been to the doc to diagnose what's wrong? I'm definately thinking about my options in terms of herbal supplements so this thread is very helpful.

Sunkissed, in particular, I feel for you and your hopes that you just O'd. I had a + OPK last friday, BD like crazy & was so excited...and then no temp jump. In fact, my ewcm has just continued, so I know I didn't O properly or at all. I pray for you that your temp goes up tomorrow and you can enjoy a hopeful 2ww. Happy Holidays to you all...!

Has anyone here been to the doc to diagnose what's wrong?

Welcome! I have PCOS, so that's why I don't ovulate on my own. I am taking Soy right now and so that's why I'm ovulating.. Otherwise I'd have a 60-90 day cycle with no ovulation.

Katie I hope you O soon!!

Merrymint have a great Christmas and sneak in a little BD if you can :)

tk & mackay the 2ww is almost over and I hope you both get BFPs!!! FX!

Readyforbaby I hope that I O! My temp went up a little today but last cycle it was a slow climb after I Oed so maybe it's like that this time. I went to the doc to see what was going on because I had a long cycle and I think it was a chemical looking back but at the time I didn't know what was happening. Anyways the docs conclusion is that I'm not Oing so I decided to track it and see if I am. Which I did last cycle. So I have afs and O but just takes longer. Hopefully not pcos but the doc never brought it up and I had an u/s done. This cycle is different. Last cycle I had no clue that I Oed until after FF said I did lol. This cycle I was feelig it. Like crampy and lower backache. I also didn't noticle any fertile CM last cycle and this one I have so I'm hoping this is it cuz I'm impatient lol!!! Good luck to you I hope you can figure out what's going on and try to start from there!!!

Katie I hope you O soon!!

Merrymint have a great Christmas and sneak in a little BD if you can :)

tk & mackay the 2ww is almost over and I hope you both get BFPs!!! FX!

Readyforbaby I hope that I O! My temp went up a little today but last cycle it was a slow climb after I Oed so maybe it's like that this time. I went to the doc to see what was going on because I had a long cycle and I think it was a chemical looking back but at the time I didn't know what was happening. Anyways the docs conclusion is that I'm not Oing so I decided to track it and see if I am. Which I did last cycle. So I have afs and O but just takes longer. Hopefully not pcos but the doc never brought it up and I had an u/s done. This cycle is different. Last cycle I had no clue that I Oed until after FF said I did lol. This cycle I was feelig it. Like crampy and lower backache. I also didn't noticle any fertile CM last cycle and this one I have so I'm hoping this is it cuz I'm impatient lol!!! Good luck to you I hope you can figure out what's going on and try to start from there!!!

Thank you ladies! I know I have cysts on my ovaries, and now long cycles. I had hoped to conceive through natural ovulation, even if my cycle is long. Honestly, though, I don't know that I have the patience for that. Plus it is so exhausting to get fertile cm, overanalyze bd timing, then realize from my temps I didn't O, and then rinse & repeat all month long. Sigh.

My doc has already suggested clomid, without any bloodwork to confirm anything. I don't know if that's normal...or if I should find a RE for more expertise. Basically this sucks and I wish I would just O!! :)

Ready my doc also told me to take clomid but I also want to conceive naturally. It is frustrating to wait but I guess going to the doc and taking meds takes the fun out of BD ;) I guess we gotta do what we gotta do!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->