Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

I'm also having mild cramping and lower backache. So hopefully that's a good sign!

I've had a lot of lower left pain/cramping. It kind of feels like a stitch...and it woke up constantly through out the night.

I've never experienced this kind of pain.....hoping that it could maybe be implantation pain :) I'm 8 dpo....so it makes sense. We'll just have to wait and see....keeping my fingers crossed.

Sunkissed, you are totally on the right track! Make sure you're temping to you can confirm when it happens. So exciting!

tk2...I don't think I knew that you O'd...go you!!! How are you handling the TWW? When will you be testing? FF is telling me to wait until New Year's Eve because this is my first cycle charting and we don't know how long my LP is. I don't know if I can wait that long...lol.

Mackay I've running around so didn't have much time to come to the forum :( and you know how it is with FF only after three or four days that you can know for sure... I don't know when I will be testing, I think it's supposed to be on the 26/7, I think I will probably wait until AF is late to test. I think I'm finding the TWW OK since it's our first month trying, bet I will not be saying the same a few months down the line lol. New Year's Eve, that's a bit of a wait, but don't worry - I can wait with you :flower:.

Any symptoms yet??? I think I'm going to try and hold out until 27th or 28th. Maybe we can get our BFP together!

tk2...I don't think I knew that you O'd...go you!!! How are you handling the TWW? When will you be testing? FF is telling me to wait until New Year's Eve because this is my first cycle charting and we don't know how long my LP is. I don't know if I can wait that long...lol.

Mackay I've running around so didn't have much time to come to the forum :( and you know how it is with FF only after three or four days that you can know for sure... I don't know when I will be testing, I think it's supposed to be on the 26/7, I think I will probably wait until AF is late to test. I think I'm finding the TWW OK since it's our first month trying, bet I will not be saying the same a few months down the line lol. New Year's Eve, that's a bit of a wait, but don't worry - I can wait with you :flower:.

Any symptoms yet??? I think I'm going to try and hold out until 27th or 28th. Maybe we can get our BFP together!

Not sure, I had spotting yesterday but was only after DTD, my temp dropped but went up again, don't know:shrug:
I'm 6DPO today, so who knows what's going on...
You are crampy, that sounds good, not too long till we find out.

Sunkissed I think you are on the right track too, don't have experience with the OPK but can say the cramps are usually a good sing.xx

Good luck in the 2ww. You both are almost there!!! As for me my OPK was super faint today so not sure what that means. I'll keep temping and dtd just to make sure. Fingers X for all you ladies!!

Good luck in the 2ww. You both are almost there!!! As for me my OPK was super faint today so not sure what that means. I'll keep temping and dtd just to make sure. Fingers X for all you ladies!!

Hmmm... That's weird. Your temp didn't spike right? I'm sure you are, but just to be sure you are temping at the same time every morning right? Without doing anything beforehand? Maybe it'll spike tomorrow. I hope so!

Hang in there sunkissed! I hope that you get a super strong positive tomorrow :)

Mackay and tk2 - loads of baby dust to both of you. Sounds promising...

Blondie n merrymint- my temp didn't spike today. Maybe tomorrow. The other day I did get up before taking it but today my temp was similar to yesterday and it has been at the same time still. I'll take another OPK tonight and tomorrow. Unless my temp spikes tomorrow.

Blondie any news yet??

No news really here. I think I may end up ovulating in the next 5 days or so. But we'll see!

Hi ladies :flower: I've had a really busy couple of days, but no updates anyway lol

I'm still getting very faint lines on my opks, and I took my last does of soy 14 days ago, so I guess its not worked quite so well for me :nope: I'm getting loads of twinges and creamy cm, so it seems as though my body has been gearing up to O for ages, but just not quite making it.

Sunkissed - those OPKs look great! I'd be over the moon if I got one that was so dark!

I guess the soy is a hit or miss...maybe you have to use it a couple times before it works? I think I may have ovulated or almost! I'm having cramps in my ovarys and lower back aches still. And ever since those darkish OPKS I have had faint ones, so I'm hoping my temp spikes tomorrow or the next day to confirm O. That would be soooo awesome cause I was just off for 3 days and we :sex: every day - so it would be great timing.

Katie & Blondie - I hope you guys O soon so we can be in the 2WW together!!! Come on O!!!!!

GL Mackay and TK!!! I hope you ladies get your BFPs this month!!! That would be an awesome new year gift! (or late Christmas :))

My ticker is saying 8 days to go until ov, but FX it's sooner! Come on soy!!

Well, I'm right there with you sunkissed! My temp went waaaayyyyy down on Monday and just ever so slightly higher today.

I did google it though, and it's possible to have a temp dip from the surge of estrogen before ovulation. So, you could have had a positive OPK indicating an LH surge, and a temp dip today from the higher dose of estrogen before your temp rises from the progesterone... Or, I could be seriously delusional and grasping at straws. Wouldn't be the first time, ha :)

I hope you're right!!! We shall see the verdict soon!!! Fingers Xx that it's your O day!!!

Hi, can I tag on ladies? My cycles have been all over the place since coming off the pill and I never know how long they're going to be which makes it a nightmare to try and predict ov.

I've been going for acupuncture (but not for about 3 weeks as my acupuncturist has been away), tried Agnus Castus (but didn't really get anywhere with it), taking vitamin b complex to try and address a naff lp, clear blue fertility monitor to try and stop me second guessing ov and soy.

I'm on my second cycle with soy and it appears to have brought my ovulation forward by about 14 days which is fantastic!

Am hoping that the soy may be the miracle I needed to get me back on 'reasonable' cycles which would be fantastic :)

Welcome fallenangel. I think we have similar problems! I have been off BC for a year and still am kinda messed up. I Took agnus cactus last cycle which didn't do much and then this cycle I started soy!! Hopefully soy is what you need to get your cycles normal!

What days and dose did you try Sunkissed? I did 3-7 and 160mg for 3 days and then upped that to 200mg for the last 2 days this time.

Still plenty of time for your temp to go up so have faith :) Maybe even tomorrow looking at your +opk? Is this your first month of temping?

My chart is just a bit bizarre these last few days. FF hasn't confirmed ov despite a +opk, peaks on cbfm and a temp rise so no idea what's going on?

Katiekittykat, what dose did you do? My first cycle with soy I took less than this time and my ov was still late by relative standards but good by mine (30 something I think)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->