Long Distance - Help?!

ChrisP1019

Reaction score
So my entire family is in North Carolina and I'm in college at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. My boyfriend and I decided before I left that we were going to break up and that would be it, well I came home for fall break and we met up and well you know :dust: Well now I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do! He doesn't want children and we don't even speak, plus I'm all the way across the country! :nope:

so sorry for your situation :hugs:
Have you told your family yet? Sounds like you are going to need a lot of support, especially if your ex isn't wanting to be there for you. You have some hard decisions to make but just know that one way or another you will make it turn out ok.

I'm sorry for the situation you are in, but the best thing for you to do is to take things one step at a time. First you need to find out how far along you are, schedule an appointment to get you first doctors visit out of the way. I would then contact your ex. Tell him what is going on, and let him know that you understand that he does not want children but this is reality now and he needs to decide to either be in the childs life or not. Either way, pursue child support. It isn't for you, its for your child, and they are entitled to it. Lastly, contact your family and let them know what is going on. You are going to need the support, and want it when things start to get rough or changes occur. If I didn't have my husband and my mother supporting me right now I don't know what I would do. My younger sister was in a similar situation before but her boyfriend came around, and they are now married and living a very happy life. I hope things turn out good for you. Just make a list of what needs to be done and try to focus on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->