Long Inspiring Story of God's Amazing Love and Power - Please Read

Thank you :) I'm glad you liked it! I hope I can reach some people with my story! God really is GREAT!

Just read your story as I was reading your thread in the pregnancy club and had to check out your sig.

What an amazing story it is :) God is good.

And by the way, I love the name Elianna too - it was on my short list but didn't make it to our final selection.

God's blessings on the remainder of your pregnancy :flower:

Thank you :) I'm glad you liked my story! Its been a good pregnancy so far :) I'm very happy to be in the second trimester now! :)

WOW!!!O:):!:

As I was reading this I was getting chills.....and trying hard not to cry (Im at work lol)

God is great; he works in his own special way!! And Congratulations!!!
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year and nothing!
We are Catholic and we believe God has a plan for us...but this just wowed me soooo much!!! I can't begin to explain what Im feeling!! :flower:

Thank you so much for your story!! I think it will play a very special part in my journey!! :blush:

God bless you and your family!!:winkwink:

I'm so glad you read my story! :)

God really is great! Even in the hard times He is always there. Its hard to rely on Him in the hardest of times, but if we keep our faith in Him, then He will show us his mercy and Grace.

If you truly believe He will give you children, then He will!

God bless you, I hope you get your miracle baby soon! Thank you for reading my story! :hugs:

Your story was a blessing itself ... thank you for sharing that with others . Gave me hope and trust . I believe GOD works in different ways i do too believe in God ... sometimes i have my days where i just wanna give up but i remember i have my one son whom i love and thank god for everyday ... I pray that one day i become a mother again thank you for your story .... my name is amanda btw ... may god bless you and congratulations on your pregnancy . :kiss:

Nice to meet you Amanda. How old is your Son? Have you been trying to concieve long? Sorry if that's too forward.

Thank you for reading my story. Its so great that my story brings hope and blessings to people.

God truly does work in many, and mysterious ways. I pray many blessings over you and your family!

Nice to meet you too .. my son is 8 years old . i have been trying to get pregnant for the past 2 years now :) i hope one day i can become pregnant again ....

What a beautiful story!! Congratulations and God bless! :hugs:

Mandalee, I'm sure you will get pregnant! Just keep the faith!! Then it will happen!

Hi Coleey :) Thank you for reading! And thank you. It wasn't an easy road, but I'm thankful for it!

I can feel the holy spirit in this thread.

Thanks for sharing your story, Xpecta and for inspiring us :hugs:

Have a blessed Sunday, everyone :flower:

I'm glad you can feel the Holy Spirit in this thread! I'm so over joyed by the positive responses to this testimony!

You have a blessed Sunday as well :hugs:

Thank you for sharing your story! When I began the process of accepting my infertility I searched the Scriptures and found Psalm 113... it's a promise I try to hold on to every day!

Its such a great verse! It just makes me Happy. And I truly believe that ANY woman can have Children, as long as they turn to God. He wants us to have Children!

I pray for your first! Do you mind me asking, how long you've been TTC?

Also, I just read the first post in your Blog, and you may be someone that will Adopt, cause those Children need you. But also think of it this way, if you are to adopt, God still made those Children for YOU! He just made them Through someone else. :) We pursued Adoption the month we got pregnant this time. I wrapped my head around the fact that they were still MY children.

But I still think you will have your own Children. I want to Adopt even though I have a Son and another one on the way. And I still think we will :)

May God Bless you in your ways! :hugs:

My husband and I have been TTC now for over a year.
Thank you for your prayers :hugs:

We plan on pursuing adoption eventually regardless of whether or not we have biological children, so eventually we'll be going on that journey!

Oh and in regards to my blog (thanks for reading :) ), and my last post... I wrote it on Saturday, and in Sunday School the next day we studied about trials (it's a series of studies about it, lol, I better get it through my thick head)... and so much of it resounded with me and my feelings. It's like all those things I was feeling was kind of me questioning God, and He turned around and faithfully answered everything! I haven't written an updated blog post, and probably won't until Friday because I'm so budy the rest of the week... but I'm definitely going to write more about that. God is faithful!

Yeah, and He really answers us when we truly seek His word! I'm so glad He spoke to you!!

Try not to worry about TTC. I'm more than sure it will happen for you! God loves you and wants you to have many Children. He knows the deepest desires of your heart, and He will grant them! :)

I only read the first post of your Blog. I hope to find enough time to read the whole thing! I love your writing style!

I am so very glad that you posted this. My husband and I have been ttc since January, and we had a miscarraige in July. Church is a very important part of our lives, but it seems like each month gets harder and I get more depressed. My father in law is the pastor of the church, and I often sing on the platform, and it just was getting so hard to sing my heart out to Jesus because of this trial. I have cried and begged for Jesus to heal me, but I have not yet allowed myself to let go of my negativity. There are two pregnant women in church and i would make a b line for the door once I saw either of them come try to talk to me. My husband had to sit me down the other night after church because my attitude is really showing through, and these people don't deserve that. I don't understand why God does what He does, but I sometimes forget that if I just leave it there for Him to fix, I will be a living testimony of what God has brought me through. I am just so stubborn sometimes and try to work out my own problems. Your story has reminded me that I won't get anywhere with a bad attitude. God don't like ugly. lol

Wow, its almost as if I wrote that. I know EXACTLY how you feel. I went through the same thing. I'm so sorry that you're going through it right now. God puts us through these trials to make us stronger. Its the only way we will learn and grow. If he just gives us whatever we want, whenever we want it, we'll never learn to appreciate it, and the One who gave it to us.

I truly believe you WILL get pregnant and have many Children. You just have to keep holding onto Jesus! He will lead you where you need to go.

If you ever need to talk or vent, please, just message me! :hugs: for you. Feel better soon. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

Thank you, Expecta, for taking the time to tell your story. My dh and I have been ttc for just a year this month, I believe this is our thirteenth cycle. Its been quite a struggle. And I too have had some very hard moments in church. It seems like my "monthly disappointment" always comes the morning before we go to church, so I arrive in church already very emotional, and then see the parade of ladies headed to the nursery with their beautiful little ones. I have had to leave several services in tears!

About two months ago, during worship, I had an overwhelming feeling that God had spoken to me, and told me to be patient. That He was trying to tell me that He would give me what I prayed so hard for! And yet Im still impatient as each month goes by. Even after He has "spoken" to me, it is still so hard sometimes to believe. I hope He can forgive me for my doubts!

Thank you dear for reminding me to have faith!!! God bless you and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!!:hugs:

Yeah, that is really hard. Knowing that He will give you your blessing, but struggling with the faith of when it will happen. He will forgive you, but the longer you struggle with the faith, the longer you may have to wait unfortunately. He may be trying to teach you Patience, and it may take a while for you to learn. I know it took me quite some time...Still not sure if I have it quite down with my Son yet though...But it may be Hormomes at the moment.

If God spoke to you, then you can have complete reassurance and faith that you WILL have a baby! Like like Abraham and Sarah :)

I'll keep you in my prayers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->