Long Inspiring Story of God's Amazing Love and Power - Please Read

Well I just wanted to share some great news. This mornin I got my bfp! Unfortunately I am spotting and have mild cramping, therefore I have a dr appt today at 315. I know that God is in control of the situation, just please keep me in your prayers.

That doesn't have to mean a bad thing!! I will be praying for you! Keep me posted!! It could be Implantation! And CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well, all is well. I spotted for a week and a half but it has completely stopped now. We discovered that I ovulated late this month and am barely pregnant, but my hcg is tripling every two days so thatis great! my progesterone levels were kinda low so im on a supplement. no more spotting, but what i really wanted to tell you is how amazed i was in church wednesday night. A woman at church stood up during testimony service and began reading from the Bible. I recognized the words.... and realized she was reading of the woman that God healed after her 18 year of being bowed over. I jumped to my feet, because i firmly believe that i was meant to hear that scripture. so thank you very much for your post. you really touched my heart!

Lovely lady I am so glad everything is okay for you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance: That is such amazing news! I'm so thrilled to hear it!! :happydance: :happydance:

Also, that is great! Its so amazing how many ways God can speak to us! I'm so glad to hear that he spoke to you in that way! God truly is amazing! Congratulations on your miracle!! :hugs:

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story!

God is truly great, I am not christian, however that does not matter, as I have lost the way with my own lord - this isnt the first time, I have lost my way many times, and he has accepted me back everytime, I'm wondering if I only get so many chances!

Your story has really made me cry... really and truly, I have been so obsessed in myself and in my life, and 'how unfair' it is that other people around me are pregnant and having children, that I lost myself and my faith. I will return to my prayers, so that I can connect with God again, and I will definately find him again. God has his ways and I will trust him completely.

THANK YOU SO MUCH - GOD BLESS U, and ALL THE BEST.

Regards.

Azra, do you mind me asking, what you mean when you say, You're not a Christian, but you lost your way with your own God? That didn't entirely make sense to me.

Either way, I'm glad you liked my Story :)

Hi Xpecta - Sorry I didnt mean it in an offensive way - I am a muslim, and I have been so angry with my situation that I have taken it out on God.

What I am trying to say is Christian, muslim, hindu, sikh we all have a belief in higher power and we all like to personalise him for ourselves, and that is what I meant.

Your story, just brought me back down to earth, and to realise that there is a higher power than us, I just need to have faith.

Thanks again, and wish you all the best!

Oh, no offense! Don't worry! I was just confused. Well I'm glad my story helped! :)

Xpecta,

Thank you SO very much for posting this amazing story. Pslam 113:9 may have just become one of my new favorite verses. Your post brought me to tears. My hubby & I have been TTC since '09. Took an unwanted break in '10 due to me being away (I'm active duty military). In April of this year, we had a BFP, followed by a first trimester miscarraige. This month, we will be TTC again. I am diagnosed with PCOS, and my ovaries are covered in cysts. However, I have faith that we can get a BFP as my OBGYN did note that while they may be covered in cysts, they are extremely healthy. I'm going to be trying Soy Isoflavones (a possible natural alternative to Clomid) today, as this is the first day of my cycle. Stories like yours definitely renews my faith in the Lord that we can conceive. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for sharing this great story of yours. So here I am, praying that I can receive my own miracle during these next few months.

I will be keeping you in my Prayers as well! I believe that people WILL have Children if they desire, and rely on the Lord for their fertility.

I'm sorry about your long TTC, and miscarriage. My heart goes out to you! It sounds like me. We started TTC in 2009 and had a miscarriage as well. I surely believe you will have your baby! :)

Keep your faith, God knows what's going on! :hugs:

Thank you for your story!! I have been prayed for many times for my healing and for a baby... I am now just waiting on my promise!! I know it is going to happen!! God's timing is not our timing.. He knows what we need and when we need it!! Praise God!! He is sooo good!!

Have you ever read the Book "Supernatural Childbirth" ? Its a fantastic read, and it could REALLY help you! Its helped me!! :hugs: I know you will get your baby, as long as you put all your faith in Jesus! He is the answer and he wants you to have many Children!!

Have you ever read the Book "Supernatural Childbirth" ? Its a fantastic read, and it could REALLY help you! Its helped me!! :hugs: I know you will get your baby, as long as you put all your faith in Jesus! He is the answer and he wants you to have many Children!!

I haven't read it, but I will be investing in it very soon!! Anything uplifting is a much needed read while I'm waiting!! Jesus is going to give me a baby soon!! I just know it!!

And as long as you hold onto that faith, and trust in Him completely, then you will get a baby! :hugs:

I'm sitting here at work and can't help crying. What a truly beautiful, amazing, and inspiring testimony. God truly is a healer, the divine deliverer. I pray that he continues to bless you and your family.

Thank you. I appreciate that! I hope you get your blessing soon!!

I'll be praying for you :hugs:

i was just looking around and i came across your thread and to be honest i got chilld reading it i just went through a m/c myself i kept asking why was HE punishing me but reading your story i know that that is not so he knows why he does things i don't go to church but i do believe in God and know that he watches over me your story just made that more clear to me thanks for sharing may he bless you and your husband and your little Elianna that is such a pretty name thanks again that is a really moving story

I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss! :hugs: what a tragedy! I pray that you make it through the storm.

And I hope you don't mind me saying, but I encourage you to find a Church. Its not just a boring place to go and listen to sermons (That's what I used to think it was) Miracles happen at Church! I just started going ealier this year, and Its SUCH a blessing!

I'll be praying for you! You will have your baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->