Long Inspiring Story of God's Amazing Love and Power - Please Read

Thank you so very much for posting your story it gave me hope. Please keep me in your prayers and God Bless you

Thank you for your story that remindof Gods love please keep me in your prayers and congradulations

Thank you so much for your testimony! I have been feeling a bit upset in the past few days, but today I was even starting to feel a bit bitter towards God...then without looking for it I found your story. :cry:

I will keep you in my prayers for sure!

I'm sorry you had such a hard time and were feeling bitter towards God. That is never a good feeling. I will be keeping you in my prayers as well. If you need to talk at all, please feel free to message me! I'm always open to talk!

I was just looking through the ltttc success and i came a crossed this and i just started bawling my eyes out. Me and my DH have been ttc for over 8 months and at first we had our faith completely in God that he would bring us a baby in his timing. But since then four people in our church got pregnant and now i hate going. They all have really big bumps and thats all they talk about. dont blame them its just really hard to hear. But anyways so for the past month or so i have been making excuses for us not to go to church and why i dont do my daily bible reading. But your story has completely opened my eyes that God is going to give us our amazing baby at just the perfect time. That all i need to do to get to that time is put my faith completely and 100% back in Him and i'll be happy with the results. No matter if i get a BFP this month or sometime in the next couple years.

Sorry this was kinda lengthy your story just completely inspired me when i was about to give up hope. (not that eight months is that long compared to some others but still feels like an eternity)

I just wanted to say thank you also for sharing this with us all. It is a beautiful story and really gives us all hope to keep on and have faith and God will provide exactly what we need in the end.

:flower:

And I think the name you have chosen for your daughter is beautiful and perfect!

I was just looking through the ltttc success and i came a crossed this and i just started bawling my eyes out. Me and my DH have been ttc for over 8 months and at first we had our faith completely in God that he would bring us a baby in his timing. But since then four people in our church got pregnant and now i hate going. They all have really big bumps and thats all they talk about. dont blame them its just really hard to hear. But anyways so for the past month or so i have been making excuses for us not to go to church and why i dont do my daily bible reading. But your story has completely opened my eyes that God is going to give us our amazing baby at just the perfect time. That all i need to do to get to that time is put my faith completely and 100% back in Him and i'll be happy with the results. No matter if i get a BFP this month or sometime in the next couple years.

Sorry this was kinda lengthy your story just completely inspired me when i was about to give up hope. (not that eight months is that long compared to some others but still feels like an eternity)

Hi sweetie, I was reading your post and thought only 8 months??? They say it can take up to a year to conceive for a couple that has no fertility issues. I on the other hand havn't had the pleasure of conceiving after 4 and 1/2 yrs of trying. I know about 11 women in my life that are currently pregnant including both of my sister-in-laws, in which the whole family says to me, "you're next!!!". I know God has a plan for my family, I'm just hoping it includes a baby:winkwink:

I will leave you with my favorite verse...

ALL things work together for good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Apparently I never got Noticifcations that new posts were added except Mayheadd's. Anyways, I'm glad you guys were inspired by my testimony! It can be SO hard! I know this! Waiting for a baby is one of the hardest things in the world. But Children are God's reward, and He made you to have Children. I completely and fully believe that you all have Children coming to you!!

I've mentioned it before, and I'll mention it again, I suggest you get "Supernatural Childbirth." By Jackie Mize. Its a Brilliant Book!

I will keep you ladies in my prayers! "For with God Nothing shall be impossible." Luke 1:37

This is such an inspiring story about your journey! Praise God!

Xpecta, I found an old thread of yours and bumped it up with a question in the TWW. I think it's incredible that God told you you would have a daughter and you did!!! Beautiful story, I cried like a baby. :)

Oh, which one is that? I can't find it.

And yes, I thought it was amazing as well! God is SO great!!

Hi, my name is Stephanie,

I am a somewhat youngen ; been trying for 2 years now. The doc says pretty much unexplained fertility.

I am a strong believer in God and Jesus Christ, I am a big believer in that with God; all things are possible, God knowing your desires of your heart, and that he has a plan for me.

As a teenager, I longed to find the right boyfriend, as an adult the right husband, one that God has lead us together.

And after so much prayer, HE has answered, :) I am married to a christian man, whom I love so much. We been trying for 2 years to have a child.

I can not wait! When I do, I will be the first married, and have the first grand child and the first great child.

Things are so frustrating, please pray for me as I wait for God's timing, and have great faith and patience as I wait for me to have a family. I have always wanted a big family and I truly believe God has put that in my heart and IT WILL HAPPEN. :)

The biggest thing I ask is pray for me to have have the ultimate patience :)

Xpecta,
I'm reading this amazing miracle almost exactly shy one day of a year that you wrote this. I truly belive in God and my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. I have been having dreams of having a little girl since March. In the first one I actually was holding my daughter and she was like 3 years old at the time, then I had a dream I was in the hospital and gave birth, and now every dream I have is about a positive pregnancy test. It's so amazing it's like I got little glimces into my future. I know my daughter will be here soon I just dont know exactly when in june I thought it was my month for sure I was in the 2ww and I had a positive pregnancy test DREAM, woke up my temp was high but sure enough AF came but alsoin June I got great news about being accepted into this nursing program that I have been waiting to get into for about a year now, BTW that was told to me 6months prior by the Holy spirit he literally told me in the 6th month of the following yr I would be accepted. And now not to long ago I was told that in the 4th month or in 4months I will conceive, I know it's going to happen it's just hard sometime to keep your faith strong and not get depressed when things arent happening the way you think they should. I'm no longer in a rush to get pregnantand I'm no longer ttc'ing military style with all the opk's and temping and stressing rather this is my month or not were just in the NTNP stagenow, because now I'll be in this nursing school, but I just want to write down what God has been doing in my life so when I do get that BFP I can post here again... Sort of my testimony as to Gods miracles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->