Long Irregular Cycles 'r' Us

So my oral surgeon wanted me to take that test.....I did..... And it was a BFP!!!!!!!!!

Omg I'm shaking. I don't want to believe it. So I'm trying to stay calm until I retest in a few days. I don't want to have caught a chemical or something.OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. <-an example of how calm I'm staying.

omg congrats!!... every one seeems to be getting them bfp in bulks! oh just rememberd i better test tomorrow seeing as tho its tuesday and my gyno appt is wednesday! xxx

Unfortunately now, I have to wait to have my wisdom teeth out. Which means a few more months of pain. Oh but it is so worth it. I haven't had any symptoms at all really. A tightness low in my belly kinda like cramps but I just assumed I was either about to start or had pulled a muscle.

I'm sticking around here for a while before I move on to first tri. Not afraid to admit that I'm scared shitless. Lmao.

aww bless, its all part of the fun! enjoy every minute! u shud get a digi tonight!! xx

... !! Congrats BlondeNklutzi!!!
I fully understand how you feel, I still haven't made a proper pregnancy announcement or introduced myself in First Tri. I will though, so at least there will be 1 sort of familiar face for you ;)

Oh, MEMEME, drakey! Grrrr!

Anywho, I am new to this site and I guess I don't know how to add this "team" so that I can get to it easier than searching for it! I have cycles that last from 37-42 days! Thought I was pg this month but the witch came! I had all the pregnancy symptoms and I still have them!

-Neusea, I feel like throwing up but I don't.
-Heartburn (which I ever have!)
-Gas (lol)
-Lower back pain
-Headaches
-feeling "odd"

Went to the dr. today & did a pg test because I was curious and it was a big fat bfn! I'm thinking I should test again after this so called "period." I have never felt this way before. And the cramps this period are harsh. Soooo weird. I wish I had answers. But for now, I am NOT pregnant! (At least that's what the tests are telling me!) Hmph!

welcome samc!... there is still time if the witch doesnt show! xx

arghh congrats to all!!!!!

just finished first cycle of clomid after like 90 day cycle approx!!!! hope i ov'd this month....
just waiting....:-S

Congratulations BlondeNklutzi! More good news :o). Welcome samc and manchester! Drakey, fx you get your :bfp: soon.

I've been lucky enough to have another short cycle and am 3dpo today. Have had cramps everyday since ov so far and this has only happened before the cycle I was pregnant with my chemical preg so really have my fingers crossed.

:dust: to all of us left here!

Gemma x

arghh so today is the day! im so scared, wished i had nerves of steel but i dont lol xx

drakey, I know I'm in a slightly different situation now but I'm still worried sh*tless too!
I've got my appointment in an hour and a half, and I'm gonna waste their time saying I'm pregnant. I'm really worried they'll have a go at me for not cancelling my appointment and giving someone else the chance to see them. But I only found out a couple of days ago, and I do want to see them with regards to asking for more Metformin ...

I'm sure we'll both me fine hon =)
Hope you'll get someone who will be understanding, patient, helpful and most of all... solves all your problems!

Drakey, hope your appointment went well. Looking forward to hearing your results!

right then, what a waste of mine and the gynos time....get this!

coz im not 23 they wont prescribe n e meds to get af started! she doesnt think ther is anything wrong with me and i gotta lose some weight ( she put it niceley tho) i did explain to her i had already lost 10lbs!...... any way she, discharged me! so waste of time! got worked up for nothing

on the other note.... i got endo appointment in 2 weeks! and im gunna tell them straight! i will get some tests done!!!! pissed off right now and trying not to show it, i felt like crying when she said the nhs wont treat me for anything until im 23 as its the guidlines!! ... so roll on the 15th now!

and on a gd note i did buy a rather sexy shirt dress!

... roll on endo appt! xxx

Ok, I'd go back and get a bloody second opinion! I'm only 22, 21 when I started seeing my gynae and I got put on Metformin without any trouble what so ever ... on the NHS. Now I know that it can differ per county, so if a second opinion doesn't give you what you want to hear you might have to see if you can get a GP that isn't in your county.

But it's complete and utter bull.
So sorry she was so unhelpful hon. I can fully understand why you're fuming, and you have every right to be.
Hope the endo appointment will go better, and hopefully they won't be complete idiots like your gynae was.

im20,after ttc for 1 yr doc has given me 3 months supply of clomid 50mg. hes already told me if i dont get bfp from these cycles hell refer me to gyne....

well if i dont get n e where with the endocrinology dept then i will be going back to my doc and asking for a 2nd opinion! utter fucking useless, apologies for the language.
suppose im lucky i got another chance with the endo ppl xx

Congratulations Erised and Blonde - I am so happy for the both of you.:hugs: I hope you both have a happy and healthy 9 months! x

Just out of curiousity Erised - what did the dr say about the Metformin - as I've heard some reports say that some dr's like you to continue taking it until 12 weeks and some don't - just wondered what yours said.

Fingers crossed for the rest of us ladies that we will soon be following these 2 lucky ladies soon.

DH and I are are still doing the BD every other day - in the hopes that the Metformin has triggered ovulation -fingers crossed! Am trying not to look for any symptoms as I've done that before and it sent me around the bend.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"