Long Irregular Cycles 'r' Us

i really hope its just too early for you hun, when are u going to test again? x

hi pusskins

feeling fed up this week, got turned down by gyno last week coz im young etc.... and i got an endo appt a week on wednesday to see if he can sort me out lol if he cant then i dont know what to do lol... im on cd140 odd now!
i tought ttc would be easy and stress free! xxx

They turned you down? Thats bad. How old are you?
I know how you feel with things, i'm fed up all the time. I cant cope much longer :(
How you have joy with your endo appointment.
xxx

im 19, apparently the nhs cant treat me until im 23 lol.... never mind, im hoping the endo will be more helpful, all i can do is wait now... xx

WHAT!!! Thats stupid!
I'm 22 and they are helping me.
I'd make a complaint.

x

Well I tested this morning (11dpo) and it was :bfn:. :o(. Still got symptoms (weeing every couple of hours and during the night, tender boobs, nipple changes and even feel a little nauseous this morning) but trying not to get my hopes up now and ignore as many of these symptoms as possible, been in this position before and got my hopes up only to have them crushed. I know it's still early but last preg I got a :bfp: at this stage.

:dust:

Gemma x

Good luck. Hang in there.
You might get your :bfp: 14 to even 18 DPO.

The weirdest things can happen.

x

Thanks both. Going to try and hold out now and just wait and see if the :witch: arrives. Not feeling too hopeful anymore, would rather feel this way than convinced - less of a let down if the :bfn: s carry on lol!

Good luck Gemma! Hope :witch: doesn't arrive...

Hi quail, I was wondering where you've been. Hope the 2WW goes by fast!

Im so weak - I caved this morning and did another Asda test - :bfn: (12dpo). Have felt sick and dizzy on and off today and have added heartburn and sore boobs to my list, think I might just be ill though with annoying preg-like symptoms. Have no more tests now and refuse to waste any more money on them so will have to wait for the :witch: now.

:dust: to everyone
Gemma x

I am CD1 today :happydance:
Only had to wait nearly 3 months for it.

CD2 bloods tomorrow and baseline scan on the 20th.

:D

thats great Pusskins!

Am CD44 today - think I OV'd on Monday based on OPKs and temps so in the dreaded 2WW although have already missed on period! Going to try and wait until I am 14DPO before I test xx

Congrats Pusskins! Hope your bloods go ok today.

Mummydee, sending you lots of luck & :dust:, got my fingers crossed for you.

My temp was still up this morning but have been having quite a bit of cramping today, it feels like :witch: is just around the corner. My LP has been between 13 & 16 days so not 100% sure when to expect her anyway.

Gemma x

Ooh Gemma, hope your temp stays high and you get a bfp. Fingers crossed... xx

MummyDee, hope the 2WW goes by fast! :dust:

hi bizybee im still here getting faint lines on frer and ics at 8dpo but bfn on superdrug so just gonna keep testing till i either see a good line or af turns up,how are you?

Hi everyone, well am still waiting for the :witch: and am too scared to take a test as I don't want to get my hopes up and then it be a :bfn:. If :witch: doesn't show up I'm gonna try and wait as long as possible to test before my next hospital appointment on 10th August (either that or show symptoms).
I really don't know when to test anyway - I have no idea what a regular cycle is for me and even if I have ovulated!!

I really hope my cycles are sorting themselves out - I don't know if I can take another cycle like last time (6 FLAMIN months!!!).

whos_mummy - fingers crossed that you don't get the :witch: and it was just to early to test. I know what you mean re. heartburn - i've had terrible heartburn and acid the last week and am trying not to read too much into it but it's hard - my heart goes out to you! :hugs: x

pusskins - welcome. Glad the :witch: finally showed her head - I know how it feels to be waiting all the time - you just can't move on til the lovely :witch: shows her face - I ahve my fingers crossed that you get a :bfp: this cycle x

BizyBee - how are you?

Baby dust to everyone x

hi girls,

well I caved this morning and got an uber uber faint line on an IC - have posted pics in gallery, but think I have convinced myself its an evap or something... am only 8DPO I think so will test again in a few days... I just had the urge to POAS this morning!

Aly & MummyDee, got my fingers crossed for both of you :dust:

Pusskins, :hugs: sorry to hear about the PCOS. I don't really know a lot about it, is there any treatment that can help ttc? Stay strong xx

The :witch: got me yesterday. I'd been fairly hopeful this cycle too, had even got up to 85pts on the FF stupid early signs thing, just shows what a load of rubbish it is. I was sort of ok about it but this morning found out that yet another friend is pregnant (13wks), so had the usual kick in the guts feeling that that gives you. Anyway, my last few cycles have been a bit more settled so hopefully another 3wks or so and we can have another try.

Gemma x

Pusskins - I'm sorry hun, did the doc talk to you about your options?!

Gemma - sorry the :witch: got you babe... loads of :dust: for this cycle! :hug:

Aly - loads of luck .. got everything crossed for you

Tested again this morning (I swear there is something wrong with me)... new pics on pregnancy test section of gallery.. but emailed them to my friend and she said she can see the faintest of lines so not giving up hope yet, just need to stay away from the tests til Monday now! xxx

:dust: to everyone! Sorry I haven't been on as much...

I am on CD17 today. I had a positive OPK on CD14 (which is a miracle thanks to Clomid) and I am hoping the 2WW goes by fast. I'm still trying to stay positive.

Any news quail?
Good luck Ally. Hope she doesn't arrive.
:hugs: Sorry Gemma... xx
That's great news MummyDee. Hope the lines get darker...

:dust: to everyone! Sorry I haven't been on as much...

I am on CD17 today. I had a positive OPK on CD14 (which is a miracle thanks to Clomid) and I am hoping the 2WW goes by fast. I'm still trying to stay positive.

Any news quail?
Good luck Ally. Hope she doesn't arrive.
:hugs: Sorry Gemma... xx
That's great news MummyDee. Hope the lines get darker...

hi bizybee well thewitch got me only 10dpo so gonna try bvits this cycle and see if that increases my lp,good luck in your 2ww.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->