Long Irregular Cycles 'r' Us

Hi girls...

Well I did it - my BFP came up nice and obvious yesterday so I guess its official...

Pic below for you

https://i25.tinypic.com/1z21ym0.jpg

Wishing you all loads of :dust:

I guess this means I have to leave your group?!

This means you're now a Team Serendipity Graduate! =)
Massive congrats hon, and looking forward to seeing you in First Tri

thanks girls ... Erised, good luck with your scan babe!

Wow... I have just been reading some of the old threads stories and it's so nice to see so many positive outcome for us with irregular cycles.

I am feeling so much more positive..I am on CD 12 and really unsure if I have O'd yet or if I will and I have no idea how long my cycle will be...I'll just keep on taking the agnus castus until hopefully one day everything will fall into place!

anyway..Congratulations to all of you with :bfp: and fingers crossed for the rest of us O:)

x

:dust: to everyone! Sorry I haven't been on as much...

I am on CD17 today. I had a positive OPK on CD14 (which is a miracle thanks to Clomid) and I am hoping the 2WW goes by fast. I'm still trying to stay positive.

Any news quail?
Good luck Ally. Hope she doesn't arrive.
:hugs: Sorry Gemma... xx
That's great news MummyDee. Hope the lines get darker...

hi bizybee well thewitch got me only 10dpo so gonna try bvits this cycle and see if that increases my lp,good luck in your 2ww.xx

Hope the b vitamins help increase your LP! Good luck...

Hi lindyloo! :hi:
I'm really trying to have a positive outcome. I know it will happen soon. My time is coming! Hope you get your cycle sorted out soon. Good luck!

Awww, congratulations MummyDee! :happydance:, always nice to log on and see some good news :)

I've been away on a hen weekend and had a fab and very drunken time, nice to get away form the computer and thermometer for a couple of days lol!

Good luck for everyone ekse still here for this cycle :hug:

Gemma x

Hi, Just a quick update. Still waiting for :witch: to arrive. I caved and tested the other day and got a :bfn:. I kinda knew I would but couldn't stop myself.

I think I'm so resigned to getting negatives that I don't actually think i'll ever get a positive! It's now been 14 months now! I just keep wondering - will it ever happen! Having a bit of a bad day today - just feel like I could cry any second!

Congratulations mummydee - :hugs: and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months x

BizyBee - I have everything crossed for you honey - I really really hope you get your BFP this month! x

This looks like the group for me! I had long irregular cycles before BCP (sometimes only 2-3 AF's a year) and I got of BC in April and I think it's worse now! :p I'm on CD 63 right now... c'mon little ovaries! Do your thang! :thumbup:

Hi bambinohead! Welcome. :hi: I can definitely relate! My cycles have regulated since Clomid, but I'm still an irregular cycler at heart...

hi all,well cd12 for me im taking agnus castus and b-vits so im hoping they do some good just waiting for o, just seems sooooo looong dont want to start bd too early then give up when i o,lol.xx

hi all,well cd12 for me im taking agnus castus and b-vits so im hoping they do some good just waiting for o, just seems sooooo looong dont want to start bd too early then give up when i o,lol.xx

I know. I always worry about starting too early also. Good luck. Hope the agnus castus works.

Hi all, welcome Bambinohead!

I'm on CD15 and waiting for O too quail. My last few cycles haven't been too bad, CDs 17, 19 and 21 so hopefully not much longer to wait - on the other hand I may just be due a 50 or 60 odd dayer! Trying to relax about it this time, you'll notice that I haven't managed too when I'm loggin in everyday in my 2ww lol!

:dust: as always!

Gemma x

That's some will power Gemma! I log on multiple times a day during the 2WW. It's hard to stop obsessing... :rofl:

hi girls,

been away for the weekend, what have I missed, how is everyone?! Any sign of the elusive :witch: for anyone?!

xxx

No sign of AF for me... CD 67. I have been having possible phantom cramping... LOL...

Hey girls, check out my gallery post! :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/166424-think-might-have-done.html

Woooooo!!! :happydance: Fantastic news!!! Congratulations!

Awww, another graduate! :) xx

Is anyone else about? It's gone very quiet in here!

It's looking like I may have o'd in the past couple of days so am entering th dreaded 2ww yet again - obsessive behaviour here I come :blush:

:dust:

Gemma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"