Long periods? anyone else had this?

Junebug

Reaction score
I'll try not to make this too long. Ok, so August last year I stopped my BCP and didn't get AF until mid-December. It was my normal 5 days and was extremely painful which is also normal for me. Then nothing until March 26th which ended up being a 18 day period but was quite light and no cramps or pain whatsoever. And right now I am on day 28 of this period which is also not painful and started lighter and is showing no signs of stopping.:hissy:
I went to my dr after the 18 day AF and he sent me for bloods to check a whole whack of things to do with hormones and possible PCOS but everything came back clear.
I know it can take a while for AF to return to normal but has anyone ever experienced such long periods so different for their regular AF? Any ideas of what might be going on? This is very frustrating.

Hey hun, I am sorry I have not had a similar experience, but just wanted to say, really hope the docs get to the bottom of it. Must be so frustrating. 5 days is bad enough so really feel for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->