Long Shot but iphone wanted

A

AppleBlossom

I have the Samsung Tocco which was the closest I can get to an Iphone as I'm on an Orange contract and iphones are on o2. Seen some on ebay but would rather check here first. So anyone at all? lol

Bugger, we just sold both of ours a little while ago after hanging onto them for ages :(

Hope you get one at a good price hun x

i was looking at getting one of these couldn't find one :-( so bought a samsung tocco instead only really wanted the touch screen lol. Hore u have better look then me x x

You might not be out of luck. Cody's dad bought a 3G phone and had some puny problem with it, and the AT&T rep (no Apple in Santa Barbara - yet) told him he needed to just buy a new one, and his dad being who he is, just bought one. He's like a kid with some money who just discovered technology and has to buy everything cool as well as everything useless. There is no problem with the phone he had, so he offered it to us, and I have more use for 3G than Cody, so he told me I could have it.

So I'm getting a 3G, so we'll have a space 16GB first gen, unless Cody wants the 16GB, in which case we'll have a spare 8GB. However we might use the spare for developing and testing things, though I think I'm more in favor or selling. What are you looking to pay? I can run it by him.

Thanks, I have no idea how much, what would you be willing to accept? Obviously as your overseas it will be more in p&p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->