Long Term Trying To Conceive Vent Thread

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Welcome to the Long Term Trying To Conceive Vent Thread, a ranting space for all your LTTTC stresses. Something you can't say out loud? Say it here!

Out of consideration for other members if you have a pregnancy ticker we ask you to disable this feature before posting. Please uncheck the signature option found at the bottom of the reply box both in quick and advanced reply mode. Members are welcome to politely remind others of this rule either on the thread or through PM.

:D

Please make yourself familiar with our FORUM RULES (click) before you continue, specifically the following:
Rudeness, flaming or trolling is not tolerated on, or about, BabyandBump or its members. Any member who is intentionally disruptive may have their account restricted or banned without warning.
Antisocial, discriminatory or offensive messages (intended or otherwise) aimed at the community at large, certain demographics (including parenting styles) or specific members, are not permitted.
To make it clear:

• You may not target another forum member and/or thread within this vent thread.
  • Cross posting causing a negative atmosphere is not acceptable forum activity.
  • All vents are personal to the individual poster.
  • Whist BabyandBump is a public forum if you are pregnant unless you are using this thread to support others then I ask you to leave the thread without comment.
  • Ignoring these guidelines may result in your account being restricted or banned without warning.

Only question I have is are vents for those who are LTTC #1 acceptable? Meaning if someone were to vent about others pregnancy would it be safe without getting jumped on?

Wanna say thank you for re-opening these vent threads. Lets hope for a brighter future this time and for venting to not be taken personally this time :flower:

Hoorah! I've been busting to rant for weeks :wacko:

After finally getting the thumbs up from the hospital to be referred to the Fertility Clinic for IVF on the NHS... nothing happened.

Rang the hospital who said the clinic would be in touch with an appointment.

Waited a bit longer and rang the clinic who said thay hadnt recieved a referral from the docs.

Rang the docs who said they didnt know they were supposed to do anything.

After a very long and convulted email converstation with the clinic, 5 weeks from initial go-ahead, finally got told to ring on 1st day of next AF, which as I had just finished AF means 19th October.

AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Calming down now as the paperwork, with about a 1000 questions has arrived and things are starting to happen. Why is everything so complicated. I just want a bloomin baby.

Rant over.
Many thanks :flower:

thanks soo much for reminding me i have been ttc for a year. thanks alot.

I knew you were preggo when I saw you tonight - I just KNEW it. Afterwards my husband spilled your secret beans to me in the car. I am happy for you and I wish you and your little bean all the best and health in the world... But, did I HAVE to find out on the night I am going to get my period, after a long cycle (60 days and counting) and I am STILL not preggo? I wish the news would have waited a week.

Dear DH, getting moppy at a show that was showing a mother with her newborn was not an attack towards you hurting your neck. The emotions are always there with or without being able to BD on O. Don't take it so personally.

OH, in future tell me when your working! instead of leaving it until half 2 in the afternoon to tell me your working at 9 tonight. and don't claim that i seen the text when your boss text you because i never, don't just presume i read your texts to find stuff out! you do need to tell me.

Why do I need to be notified daily of how many weeks, days you are via a Facebook app?! Daily!!!!

Also, NHS, wait for an appointment, wait for a letter, wait for another appointment. Wait wait wait. Yay! /sarcasm

To my workmate who is leaving today, you didn't have to tell me that the real reason you're leaving is that you're accidentally pregnant with baby number 4 and you certainly didn't have to tell me that you couldn't get rid of the baby because your religion forbids it. For most people, especially those in long term relationships and with 3 other children, that's a given!

I hate it when you post someting on here and everyone ignores what you posted, but can answer the next person who posted.. How RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

How about the people that post constant updates on facebook about their baby bump/bitching about pregnancy symptoms/their pregnancy? Does anyone think this is okay or am I the only who is irritated? :dohh:

I hide anyone from my feed that does that. One friend gave birth to her son at 26 weeks and he's had to have heart surgery since he was born. It's been touch and go for him a few times - she hasn't complained once but other friends keep moaning about how "fat" they are and can't wait to get the baby out of them.

I got a promotion at work-yay me! Except for now I work with 2 pregnant ladies-ugggghhhh, I don't want to hear about that at work! Ok-vent over :$

Yes i know you got pregnant after only one month off the pill & yes i have worked out that we have been trying longer than you & your current BF have been together & yes we all know you did it to make him buy you a house but i don't care anymore!!!!!!!!! Also STOP whining that your getting fat & try eating healthy for your baby.

I do have more but that will do for now.

Dear whoever made up that "false BFP if you have a sense of humor" status going around right now on facebook about Christmas. I hate you, I broke down in tears thinking it was a real BFP announcement reading it until I got to the end to find out it was a prank which my tears then turned into anger.

Today I discovered the worst kind of BFN is the kind when you haul yourself all the way downtown to the FS office at 7:30 am and then you get a call a couple hours later saying your bloodtest was negative. Wow couldn't I have just peed on a stick at home? So much pomp and ceremony for yet another BFN.

Dear whoever made up that "false BFP if you have a sense of humor" status going around right now on facebook about Christmas. I hate you, I broke down in tears thinking it was a real BFP announcement reading it until I got to the end to find out it was a prank which my tears then turned into anger.

OMG me too!! I immediately was full of anger and jealously two sentences in! I thought I was going crazy. Hugs to you!! :hugs:

I have been TTC for 2 years.. I finally got pregnant to go and have a miscarriage at 15 weeks :( With the only reason being 'one of them things'!! I am now on my fourth cycle since this and still NO BFP!! Everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant after just 1-2-3 months!! So frustratingggg!! All i want is a little baby and want it more than anything in the world.. So why is it not happening! Im sick of hearing 'it will happen in time' Well when! Im sick of waiting :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->