Long Term Trying To Conceive Vent Thread

I have been TTC for 2 years.. I finally got pregnant to go and have a miscarriage at 15 weeks :( With the only reason being 'one of them things'!! I am now on my fourth cycle since this and still NO BFP!! Everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant after just 1-2-3 months!! So frustratingggg!! All i want is a little baby and want it more than anything in the world.. So why is it not happening! Im sick of hearing 'it will happen in time' Well when! Im sick of waiting :(

I hate that response, too!! Or "things happen for a reason", or "maybe its just not your time". Are you serious?! Is that supposed to make me feel better? :growlmad:

Dear whoever made up that "false BFP if you have a sense of humor" status going around right now on facebook about Christmas. I hate you, I broke down in tears thinking it was a real BFP announcement reading it until I got to the end to find out it was a prank which my tears then turned into anger.

OMG me too!! I immediately was full of anger and jealously two sentences in! I thought I was going crazy. Hugs to you!! :hugs:

It's horrible isn't it? Guess we don't have a sense of humor LOL. For real though, I know that status was made as a joke but it's a reminder that people out there are completely clueless about infertility.

Just needed to vent... I am so tired of people that are fertile with kids preaching to me about how hard it is having kids... And how it is such a sacrifice and blah blah blah.. always so negative and compaling about the darned kids they have... My questions is why the hell did these complaining people go on to plan and on purpose have a second and third child.. because it was sooo bad right..

I mean tell me something I don't know already... I am a grown women, in my 30's now, I have a happy stable marriage, and have been with my DH for over 11 years, we have a nice home, DH has a good career, I have completed my education.. What the hell else am I supposed to do... Meanwhile these other idiots pop out kids and are so irresponsible when they do it,one night stands, teen pregnancies etc.. Why do i need to be preached to about how hard it is having kids... ???:growlmad: I have put so much time and planning into having a baby.. I don't know what the hell else I could do to be any more ready than I am.. but..thanks for reminding me of how horrible having kids is... WTF... Well i struggle with expensive fertility treatments, surgeries and embarrising tests to try to have a kid.....:growlmad:

Dear Francis (a friend of the family) I know having a baby can make you forget stuff but could you stop damn insisting on we go visit your newborn? We MC barely 3 months ago, do you really think our hearts are set to go see a newborn that was an accidental BFP that we had to comfort you guys through because you aren't even mature enough to be parents? Had some damn curtosy :growlmad:

To my mom's next door neighbour who happens to be dating my brother for less than 6 months, thanks for telling my mom you had a "pregnancy scare", now every time I go and see my mom she asks me when am I going to give her a grandchild? I'm trying mom, I really am.:cry:

Just love seeing pictures of my cousin's "so called" surprise baby on facebook - NOT!!!

And mum, when I was on the phone to you about this last night practically in tears, you decide to tag me in the photos!!! Yes I know you want grandchildren, but, believe me when I say it won't be happening anytime!

Really Mom? Do you have to upload pictures on facebook from your cellphone of your step grandchild like as if it's your own? As if I don't feel guilty enough to have lost your grand child 3 months ago...

Really Mom? Do you have to upload pictures on facebook from your cellphone of your step grandchild like as if it's your own? As if I don't feel guilty enough to have lost your grand child 3 months ago...

:hugs:

Mum, I tell you that I feel like a failure and you tell me that I'll get pregnant when I least expect it :wacko:

Seriously?!? :hissy:

After 2 years with no luck, everyone pretty much knows that we are trying. Today, I get on Facebook and notice that one of our really good friends is pregnant and has her very tiny bump posted all over her wall along with her BFP picture. I just so happened to be at work and started to cry at my desk. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for her and her family, but did I really have to find out on Facebook? Later, I sent her a text to congratulate her... She replied "I'm sorry :("

May I join in?

I'm new here to BNB.

TTC for 11 years now.

My rant is ; our ground floor neighbours cat has decided to start coming up to out first floor landing and taking a crap!
I CANNOT deal with cat poop as I am TTC. Went downstairs to give her a telling off to see she is about 7 months pregnant!
So she obviously isn't dealing with her own cats crap, because she is preggers, so I have to?? I just couldn't bring myself to say anything and just ran off crying.

House next door just got sold..I've been lucky so far to have neighbors that are too old to have kids, please if there is a God do not let a family move next door or an expecting couple. It would be the needle that breaks the camels back for my sanity.

Only I can go for a routine smear/pap test and it all go wrong. Nurse noticed my cervix was inflamed/looked like it had a cyst on it so told me to see the doctor ASAP, can't get a doctors appointment to a week Tuesday and then I'll prob be on my period so will have to put it back later, meanwhile I googled it and now I think I've probably got cervical cancer or some horrible infection.

On the bright side it's not like my fertility can get any more ruined right?!

Fuck my body.

Mum i know you love me and really i love you but please stop telling me to be more positive and it will happen give it time. Well, its been 15 months, countless blood, semen tests, a lap and dye that revealed i only have one tube and one ovary. But yeah mum, i'm super positive :growlmad:

May I join in?

I'm new here to BNB.

TTC for 11 years now.

My rant is ; our ground floor neighbours cat has decided to start coming up to out first floor landing and taking a crap!
I CANNOT deal with cat poop as I am TTC. Went downstairs to give her a telling off to see she is about 7 months pregnant!
So she obviously isn't dealing with her own cats crap, because she is preggers, so I have to?? I just couldn't bring myself to say anything and just ran off crying.

Well that really IS SHT!
Good luck with the ivf :)

Dear hubby, I love you but can you just get your SA done NOW!! can you try and support me through this, can you understand how im feeling... please!

dear friends, congrats on your latest pregnancy, and yes i would love to hear how it was just a lot of sex and you were pregnant, and how easy it was to get pregnant and how sick, tired and fat you feel!

Dear everyone, Stop asking me if I'm pregnant, stop telling me the best way, stop telling me I have lots of time, stop telling me to relax and stop telling me it will happen when it's ment to!

Wooo, that felt good!!! sending everyone babydust by the barrel!

Dear TV shows, enough with the "oops, I'm pregnant! *cry from fear/discusses getting you know what*" story lines.. It's not even with teens either, it's usually the girl you see sleeping with every character and then wonders how it happened. My DH and I go on long rants every time those types of stories pop up. I can't remember the last happy BFP on tv anymore. At least if you're gonna throw it in my face, at least make it be with people who actually appreciate such precious gift of life and are happy for once.

When will it be our time? Havent we done everything so far? I'm a good person, really i am. Why in this world do people who have no clue even what the word mum encompasses get pregnant with the bat of an eyelid? I have to believe i know i do but i'm so so so so tired. I have been pricked, pinched, put on a cold table to have surgical instruments delve into me. Havent we done enough? Havent we given enough yet? I cant want it anymore than i do now, my dh is even starting to feel the strain. I know deep in my heart it will happen but i just need a sign, anything to let me know, when? When will it happen? How much longer do we have to endure this torture? I will never give up, i will not let this get the best of me. I will continue on this god-awful journey until my dreams come true. I have to have hope, i have to believe, i do!!!

UH! I'm tired of my family and friends treating their kids like crap and then accusing me of not being a good aunt because I don't want to rescue them every time they run out of money for food or diapers or shelter! Sorry, I'm not rescuing you anymore! Grow up, you had them, not me.

Then my sister said.. stop being a bitch just because you can't have kids.. when she announced her third pregnancy .. when she is mentally ill! Literally and shouldn't be having more kids. I didn't even tell her that either. I just said.. oh.. because I was shocked and she blew up at me.

My other sister had three kids. The first she let the father keep, the second she put up for adoption, the third she keeps.

My other sister has two kids and is pregnant with a third. She doesn't treat them right and had over 100 complaints to child protective services (including from me). She brags about how every time a complaint is filed and she's investigated she covers her tracks so well and is so capable of having others wrapped around her finger. It's enough to make anyone sick!

So I watch all of this going on, then my boyfriends ex-wife has two kids and she lost her first baby at 17 days old.. but yet, she doesn't even appreciate the two she has now.. and spends her whole time drunk! The girls come over here every week and complain about how horrible it is there and the state (again) does nothing!

UGHHHHHHHHHHH

SCREAM

UH! I'm tired of my family and friends treating their kids like crap and then accusing me of not being a good aunt because I don't want to rescue them every time they run out of money for food or diapers or shelter! Sorry, I'm not rescuing you anymore! Grow up, you had them, not me.

Then my sister said.. stop being a bitch just because you can't have kids.. when she announced her third pregnancy .. when she is mentally ill! Literally and shouldn't be having more kids. I didn't even tell her that either. I just said.. oh.. because I was shocked and she blew up at me.

My other sister had three kids. The first she let the father keep, the second she put up for adoption, the third she keeps.

My other sister has two kids and is pregnant with a third. She doesn't treat them right and had over 100 complaints to child protective services (including from me). She brags about how every time a complaint is filed and she's investigated she covers her tracks so well and is so capable of having others wrapped around her finger. It's enough to make anyone sick!

So I watch all of this going on, then my boyfriends ex-wife has two kids and she lost her first baby at 17 days old.. but yet, she doesn't even appreciate the two she has now.. and spends her whole time drunk! The girls come over here every week and complain about how horrible it is there and the state (again) does nothing!

UGHHHHHHHHHHH

SCREAM
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: your time will come. But I know what you mean, I'm so fed up of having to comfort friends from accidental BFP's and act like as if they're a burden when I'd do anything to be that fertile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->