Long Term WTTer's

Thats what we are here for :hugs:

Sending a big hug....It must be very confusing for you....Fingers crossed he sorts his head out soon cause he obviously doesn't really know what he wants...

And I am sorry it seems like all I do is come on here and moan at the moment. I am not usually like this!!! Lol.

xxx

And I am sorry it seems like all I do is come on here and moan at the moment. I am not usually like this!!! Lol.

No problem. That's what we're here for! :hugs:

I've had my broody/crying moments too but in our marriage, I am the one that doesn't like condoms but I dislike the pill more so condoms it will be until we're both ready.

I'm sure your not!!! Sometimes men are soooo infuriating that you just need people to talk to.....things will sort themselves out so keep your chin up

WE're here to listen hun! We're all pretty much in the same boat WTT x x

Oh yes. I've got a feeling I'll be refreshing this ticker alot with my OH lol x

He said 'early 2011' but that could mean bloody december with him! :rofl:

4Magpies sorry to hear, hopefully lots of baby dust so then he HAS to be a father ;)

so much goes on here in 1 day!!!

4magpies sorry to hear bout ur frustrations with ur OH. sounds alot like what mine and my OH's conversations used to be like...its horrible! they just dont understand.

I reckon he's just gettin cold feet and hopefully he will turn a corner some point soon and be on the same page as you about TTC... my OH is now much more enthusiastic about TTC something which i thought would never happen so im sure it will happen for you too soon... try and stay positive in the mean time :hugs:

xxx

We DTD last night without protection and I have a feeling he was a bit late pulling out. He still pulled out but was a bit late.

Its my fertile time aswell as I am CD 15/16 today. Guess its 2ww time.

I really do not get him. Lol.

Feeling less frustrated now as I have had some sexy time anyways!!

xxx

We are in 2WW together!! I wrote about my 'incident' in my journal, I presume we have similar chances :thumbup: You are amazing at holding out before testing though aren't you....you can transfer me some of your strength. I don't think I will test unless I am late.

I shall go have a look now. My AF is due on thursday 17th but I am away till the 19th with family so probably test when we get home and I am 100% late.

xxx

I know I wont my chances are crap because of my messed up tube! Would be nice though.

xxx

Hey girls... just a wee bump...

How we all doing?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g