Long Term WTTer's

What if you tell him you're on the pill and get pregnant? LOL Would all hell break loose :haha:

If I am honest I have thought about it but I could never do that to him.

I dont want to bring a baby into the world like that. I would feel guilty for like forever!!

Yeah, probably wouldn't be the best thing to do... A friend's friend did that to her husband. she got off the pill and didn't let him know! When she found out she was pregnant, she was thrilled and he was really mad and has been mad until after the baby was born and is STILL trying to get over the "betrayal". I was really just joking. I think it would be too big of a risk.

Since he is older, you both have stable income and enough space for more than just the two of you, then I really don't see any problem.

My DH is younger and would like to get a different job before we start TTC. Also, I just opened my own business and would like to start that off right before the baby comes. I did tell him though that once we start using condoms only, there will be a chance that I could get pregnant so we're bascially at "if it happens it happens" Trying to think of ways for you to just "make it happen" ;)

Yeah thats what annoys me most. There isnt actually a solid reason why we cant start now.

Its just "i am not ready". But then some days he is ready.

Its just stupid.

xxx

I think December should work. You know how guys are. They analyze every little thing before they really make a decision! :hugs:

I think that your OH probably says "December" because it seems far off enough to him that he doesn't have to deal with it at the moment and it temporarily makes you happy. My OH does that about other things sometimes. Honestly, until you both sit down and decide together that you are ready to TTC, I don't think you should invest too much into thinking that "at such and such date, we will start." He doesn't sound like he's ready to make a commitment like that right now and I don't mean to sound patronizing either, but if you keep pushing him into TTC, it's probably going to put him off.

Trust me, we all know how difficult it is to wait sometimes. From the time that I've been on this site, I've realized that most of the time the dates that people set don't end up happening, it's more of a spontaneous decision to start. I don't think that he sounds ready to NTNP either, if he won't have sex without protection hun :hugs: I know it's difficult to wait.

One more thing... I'd like to give a major :hugs: to every lady in here who is waiting for a while. It's difficult, we all know that but it takes great strength to wait and we will all be fabulous mothers one day...

The way I think of it is... the women on this site who have children, I watch their pregnancies go quickly, their babies grow up fast and then they feel sad that they don't have their babies anymore. It makes me anxious that I know I'll feel that way one day, so for now I'm going to cherish the time before TTC, knowing that one day I'm going to be a great mother and enjoy every second of my pregnancy and my childrens young years.

We have been NTNP any way though. That is what is stupid. Why was it okay last week but not okay now?

God knows he is just an indecisive *insert whatever swear word you choose here*!!!!!!

xx

Update:

I have just said to him, you going to buy some condoms then? I'll be mad if I don't get sex tonight. He was like no, you are. So I said I am not buying them, why would I buy something I dont want. So he said okay then we just wont use them I dont like them anyway??! WTF is he on. STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

xxx

MEN!!!! that's all I can say....Hope your ok hunni.....keep your chin up and keep smiling.....See what happens tonight and take it a day at a time.....altho it's really not very fair on you

Thanks for the support girlies... dunno what I would do without you all. You keep me sane!!

xxx

sending big hugs :hugs:
If this was my OH I'd have throttled him by now :haha:

I'm sorry if he isnt prepared to use condoms then he should be prepared to be a father. He is such and eejit sometimes.

xxx

agree 100% my oh won't have unprotected sex until we start TTC next year and he hates condoms x

Just have :sex: tonight, and if he doesn't want to use condoms... then well... :-=

You do want a kid with him, though. Right?

Yeah I do. We would be TTC now if it was up to me. But apparently he isnt ready? Pfft.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->