Look familiar? lol

shawnie

Mom to a premie Kaylee
Reaction score
I am ready for round 2 as soon as I figure it out. Either way I am ready..

I went to add more cups to my special place and couldn't help but laugh at myself and wonder what anyone would think if they ever opened that drawer lol

Thought you all could relate and maybe have a chuckle too. =)

Attachments

• cycle2.jpg
    cycle2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 144
Mine looks like this too.. except it is a cupboard... haha... under the sink... my parents always get a giggle when they open it... they know what is in there just think I am crazy or something.. hahaha

LOL a cupboard! How cute! I have 3 drawers and the one under it has a few more things too but the middle one is more special lol

Just in case anyone was wondering where I got the lube from, I got it at walmart right next to the OPK's and HPT. It was around $14. I haven't tried it yet but soon lol

You got it at walmart??? I have never seen it there! Let me know how it works please! I will go on a hunt for it! hehe

Yep yep that's where I got it. =) I hadn't seen it there before either so I was happy to see it. I sure will let you know. Haven't got to use it yet though =( but it feels nice on the fingers hahaha

haha.. that is so funny.. I am going to start keeping my eyes open even more to see if I can find it.. might be too late for this month but not next if we even need a next month :)

I'll keep my FX for yas lady! Baby dusties to you *smiles*

Said I would let you know if I needed that lube... NOPE!!! Got my BFP yesterday morning! So excited, said I would tell you so I thought that I would.

AWWWW YAY! Congrats lady!!! whoot whoot... keep FX I get mine =)

Sending you tons and tons of baby dust!!!!! going to put another pic up of the test I take in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->